Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most trustworthy ICO pool group  (Read 1278 times)
rolanmoon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:39:12 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 07:14:43 PM by rolanmoon

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord pooling group: https://discord.gg/wP329V5
(We encourage new comers to join our discord group as the platform is far more organized for distributing information on multiple pools.)

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aelNme9VnNB4mA

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cjmcassar

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:05:34 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 06:01:34 PM by cjmcassar

Hey guys/girls, I have organised a 150ETH limit pool for the COTI private sale via PrimaBlock. It is a smart contract where you can deposit or withdraw your contribution at will. Once the limit has been reached or the deadline (end of March 2018) has arrived I will initiate the smart contract to send to the ICO Team. When the tokens are sent to the smart contract from the ICO team, the smart contract will automatically send all of tokens to the contributors. The sale price for the private sale is 0.075.

Quote from website - "As initial coin investments start to become more competitive, with larger investment firms getting involved, it is becoming more evident that the more popular blockchain start-ups are mostly focusing their efforts in making their private sales more attractive. The issue with is, at least for the everyday retail investor, this locks us out of the majority of the benefits available due to the barriers most commonly set up for a private sale.

Usually private sales have a barrier to entry of a high amount of Ether. In some instances blockchain start-ups need a minimum of 50 ETH to be even considered for a private sale.

The purpose of Together We Win is to break this barrier by going back to where the crypto-currency market began and making it about the community. This website is a gateway to a community driven ICO research and resource pooling initiative.

Together We Win is simple in that it has two services:

• We provide a user interface for the community to vote on ICOs of interest. Whichever ICO has the highest amount of votes is then chosen, this is when we initiate a dialogue with that company's ICO team in order to obtain the details of the private sale and the said benefits. At this point we lay out as much of the facts that we can to the community (this depends on the non-disclosure agreements set forth to our representative), and organise the next step.

• We initiate a pooling service that involves using a smart contract service (PrimaBlock), with a set upper limit. This smart contract allows us to safely send the ETH to the ICO team and once they send corresponding tokens the smart contract automatically distributes all of the funds to the contributors.
"

The min contribution for pool: 0.15 ETH

Private sale ends: End of March 2018

ICO Smart Contract Pool: https://www.primablock.com/pool/0x331487329153de5faeba364029dc5b65f350674b/contributor

COTI Token Metrics: https://coti.io/files/COTI-Token-Sale-Summary.pdf

PrimaBlock Info: https://www.primablock.com/support

Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/HnZdEUTL_AN93uGBi9RHkA

Let's get the best deal guys! For the community!!!
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

Hey guys/girls,

Do you understand the concept of the word "private"?  Posting details on a public forum is anything but.
rolanmoon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:31:54 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 07:15:14 PM by rolanmoon

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

(We encourage new comers to join our discord group as the platform is far more organized for distributing information on multiple pools.)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
cjmcassar

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

Hey guys/girls,

Do you understand the concept of the word "private"?  Posting details on a public forum is anything but.

All of what I stated is shown in their public token metrics documents. Just trying to transparent.

Check out the website: www.togetherwewin.co.uk
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Get me out of here!!!!!!! An interesting helpful concept down a beaten trodden scammy path!
cjmcassar

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

Get me out of here!!!!!!! An interesting helpful concept down a beaten trodden scammy path!

I kind of feel bad my community is being lumped up in this statement  Cry

Check out the site at least and let me know if you feel it is a scam! We are trying to create a real community initiative!!! Not just a one off scam!!

www.togetherwewin.co.uk
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

I kind of feel bad my community is being lumped up in this statement  Cry

Check out the site at least and let me know if you feel it is a scam! We are trying to create a real community initiative!!! Not just a one off scam!!

www.togetherwewin.co.uk

Okay, I verified that the COTI private sale information is indeed available publically.  That actually reflects badly on COTI, not you.  However, it's still not smart to be publicizing any kind of private sale information, especially trustless PrimaBlock contract addresses.  They should be for members' eyes only of your group, so scammers can't use it as a mechanism to con people.
cjmcassar

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

I kind of feel bad my community is being lumped up in this statement  Cry

www.togetherwewin.co.uk

Okay, I verified that the COTI private sale information is indeed available publically.  That actually reflects badly on COTI, not you.  However, it's still not smart to be publicizing any kind of private sale information, especially trustless PrimaBlock contract addresses.  They should be for members' eyes only of your group, so scammers can't use it as a mechanism to con people.

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I understand that this ico world is very skeptical when it comes to pooling but I really want to build a voting based community that guides the whole group to the next ico. Even if we don't do the private sale, that can just be an option, they can still be engaged in seeing what the community finds interesting.

Do you have any constructive advice on how to build and keep this trust for www.togetherwewin.co.uk ?

I really believe we can do something with this!
MoonSyndicate

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:17:06 AM

hey guys, we have one of the biggest buying pools out there...already delivered on 4 ICOs. We have 2.3k happy telegram members..

https://t.me/joinchat/HdDtyQ5M8XY6PqeTnUFhag
foufaw

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

Today I have found a great ICO and AIRDROP PROJECT!
And I really want to show you now. Sign up to get started https://marineco.in/
I got my free coin in a few minutes. So fast. That's 450000 MTC. All are free.
It all happened in a flash. I do not know more words to say about it. GREAT!
You should try joining to get free MTC.
You want to have some free MTC, you just need to register this site http://marineco.in/ico.
Then you have to log in
and do some quests to get your free coins. It is very easy and fast. Do not miss my suggestion.
I think MTC will cost more than bitcoin.
Marinecoin was the first and only secret currency to pass Bitcoin in market capitalization in 2014, reaching # 1.
Although brief, it is history. Do not leave the premises or join us you give you the best you for you
Join the Marinecoin community with your facebook account to learn more about what we are planning.
Also, do not forget to apply for an ICO 450,000 MTC Free, which has traded around $ 20 a piece in the Marinecoin deal.
Do not miss this opportunity, apply now.
Thank you all friends!
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

I think that there are many groups and all of them allow you to get into ICOs but htese are not very good ICOs because they give very large discounts to these groups so they end up not being a good value.
TheICOLab

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:16:42 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 06:02:17 PM by TheICOLab

We are The ICO Lab!

At the ICO Lab our mission is find the best ICOs and offer the best exclusive deals by only offering projects we personally invest in. Many pools only pitch projects to collect fees and bonus tokens from its users. Additionally we have a trading channel lead by two experienced traders who educate our community and engage in active discussion providing relevant information. At the ICO Lab we are a community that focuses on four things.

1. Quality Research and Transparency.
2. Early and Exclusive Private Deals.
3. ICOs we believe in.
4. Serving Our Community

Sign up on our website https://theicolab.com/ for access to our exclusive private deals and join our discord to see our community discussion, active pools and our exlcusive trading channel.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/306021039924374/
Telegram: https://t.me/TheICOLabAnnouncements
Discord: https://discord.gg/w6rgm6n

rolanmoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

SHARKS' CAPITAL - ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(600+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer. Any one interested please join through the following links:

• We are excited to announce that during the weekend we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one pool AT 205.1ETH and another pool at 72.1 ETH. This BREAKS ANOTHER RECORD of ours and accounts for our 15th POOL SENT. In aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 1000 ETH since we started to provide our services.

• We would like to take this opportunity to remind all of our members that our SPREADSHEET is AVAILABLE where relevant information in relation to our pools including PRIMABLOCK ADDRESSES where you CAN TRACK our TRANSACTIONS on ETHERSCAN and the TOTAL AMOUNT OF ETH POOLED are available - we are a legitimate pooling service platform who has been very fair and transparent to members since we provide our services and we strive to keep our reputation that way.

• Following the above, we have 1 ONGOING POOL at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 15 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 1000+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Toni555

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Hello
this is a new secure pool with great history
Check it in telegram
https://t.me/secureicopools
rolanmoon

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

SHARKS' CAPITAL - ICO POOLING GROUP
(1000+ Members in DISCORD)
(600+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer. Any one interested please join through the following links:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 1000 MEMBERS - this is ONE OF OUR BIGGEST MILESTONE we have had and we are delighted to see how far the group has come  - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that there are a total of 4 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are also excited to announce that we are running PLEDGES for 2 POOLS - we understand that our ALLOCATION has been filled before the pool is open to the rest of the members who have not pledged, we are WORKING ON TO GET MORE ALLOCATION so more of you can be involved in the exciting projects.

• Please be informed that during the past 2 weeks we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 3 POOLS . That accounts for our 18th POOL SENT since we started to provide our services.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 18 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 1000+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
anayas limbu`

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Hico Pool - https://www.himalayanpsp.com/

About us

We, as initial investors, had a hard time getting into pre-sales and crowd-sales of promising ICOs mostly because the market was dominated by bigger whales and there was little opportunity for people like us who didn’t have a large contribution to give to the market. Hence, we like-minded people sought out to create a platform that is equal to all motivated investors.
We aim to create an equitable playing-field for all the investors quenched in the realm of cryptocurrency. With an intent to provide significant information to all the members, despite their experience and skills, we endeavour to highlight the notion of “play fair” in the market. Other than that, we seek to make our pool to set out as the cardinal in the market, ensuring a benevolent environment among us while we work on analysis and forecasts thereby benefitting us all.
We have analysed about 200 ICOs until now, for which we estimate the best 20 and publish the data fortnightly. Our team analysts thoroughly go through white papers and we aim to only bring the best ones to our members. We currently have Spreadsheet v.1.0 and are processing it to Spreadsheet v.2.0. As the numbers grow we plan to lock in more bonuses

Services

We provide a platform to reach out promising Initial Coin Offerings (ICO). Our group members work strenuously to ascertain that the ICO companies we’ve chosen to partner with is and will remain the highlight of the crypto market, thus pooling in further profits.
Our team consists of several analysts who work on spreadsheets to forecast how hot ICOs might behave to environmental forces. Such data is published fortnightly to assist our members to play the crypto game in orderly manners.
Our pool group adheres to PrimaBlock smart-contract standards, to handle the accounting and remittance work involved in pooling funds from lots of contributors to participate in an ICO
We target an assorted group of investors and create a diversified platform for investors where there is little or no gap between the larger and smaller ones, thus ensuring well-divided opportunity for all.

Telegram link : https://t.me/Hico_pool ( Most active on )
Twitter : https://twitter.com/HICO_Pool

NWPsolution

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

Hello guys,
I wanted to share with you the ICO pool group that some friends and I created.
The idea is to gather small investors who cannot participate to the presale stage of ICOs on their own and pool together. By doing so, we have more power. This allows us to enter presales and negotiate bonuses for our contributors. We strive to get the best token price. To run the pools, we use Primablock (https://www.primablock.com/faq) which has already proven itself.
You can join us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/344896579323582/.

We also have a website: http://icopoolsgains.com/ where you can find our team and a link to the AMA video. We use our real Facebook accounts, Linkedin profiles, and we show our ids in the video.
I really want to emphasize this point because trust is a main concern for most people as it should be and there are plenty of groups out there where admins are not transparent and still expect you to entrust your money to them.
Feel free to join our new and growing community, or to ask questions. Also, we are currently running a pool with very interesting bonuses Smiley.

welcome to participate at www.nwpsolution.com
Jornn

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Hades Capital

Hades capital is an ICO Syndicate group initially created by the founders to be able to participate in private sales.
The syndicate currently exists out of 700+ members in telegram.

What differs Hades Capital from other pools?
Hades Capital looks out for it's members and only focuses on the greater projects.
Every single pool done thus far has been for well known ICO's.
We do not have many pools running, but when we do, we make sure it's of high quality and with a good chance on positive ROI.

How does Hades Capital get allocations for the great ICO's?
With our partners we can add a lot of strategic value towards the ICO's their projects and create the opportunity for our members to join in their ICO.

Is the syndicate completely trust less?
No, it is definitely not and we warn our community members to be very cautious!
Unfortunately pooling is never completely trust less.
Although we do have a lot of successful pools in the past and moved over 1200+ ETH from our members towards ICO's.

What pools have been done in the past?
  • Sharder
  • HybridBlocks
  • DecentalizedML
  • Many more which can be viewed in our telegram group

We welcome everybody to join and read up our information that can be found in the channel.

Telegram group link: https://t.me/joinchat/GZuaVEeAcOoEuJRfiBOMpA

luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

Do I get it right and you are the team of investors, or in your group we can also obtain the information about worthy bounties?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: