Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:40:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH COIN WILL MAKE ME POOR, LOOKING FOR -1X!  (Read 24324 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

Which coins will make me poor if I invest in them? Looking for serious coins within the top 100.

this is too easy,buy all the shitcoins in market,then wait for the drop,for sure in just a few weeks,you are poorer than a rat,if thats what you really wanted to,though this is one unique thread.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

Which coins will make me poor if I invest in them? Looking for serious coins within the top 100.

this is too easy,buy all the shitcoins in market,then wait for the drop,for sure in just a few weeks,you are poorer than a rat,if thats what you really wanted to,though this is one unique thread.

Which ones in the top 100 would you recommend?

Positivebetting
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

I would suggest you try if this coin will live up to your taste, sir. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202385.0 Wink
[GO-KU]REBORN PoW - PoS SCRYPT [REVIVAL]

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

Well, In fact we do not know what will happen in the future but we give some expectations that may be achieved. As well, It is very difficult to know which currencies will fall significantly or which will make you poor if you invest in them.

On the other hand, In logical way, I expect that the majority  of currencies  on Top10 are profitable for a long term ( like, Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano..) but may be there will be some surprises.

Furthermore, after the  Top 15 or 20 ,there are  some unsecured currencies ( for trading or investment) are  unprofitable in a long term like, Lisk which had declined completely after being very acceptable in value or price.
mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

Try dentacoin lol.
outside things like bitconnect, stuff like this take the cake. (not to be confused with DENT)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

for now I think I will mention ripple, because I have lost a lot of funds from ripple and it can be said that more than 30%. but for the future I am still unsure of the ripple so I left it.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

If you really want seriouse and top 100 coin base on marketcap at coinmarketcap.com try one of these coin which i though its very undervalue :
1. Genesis vision : launch of apps is near arround first of april
2. Litecoin : it is still under value in my opinion could probably goes to $200 soon.
3. Neo : its also still under valur
4. Monero it has been going down since the delay of hard fork but its good time to buy
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

Some coins in my portfolio have fallen in price by 90 percent, but I try to be calm. I believe that these coins will grow again. They will not make me poor, because I will sell them in a few months. I'm patient, veeeeeeryyyyy patient)))

karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

Try Spectrecoin,but every coin can make you poor now.Buy high sell low is always good strategy,buying dips during bear market and selling lower then you bought is way to go.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

Some coins in my portfolio have fallen in price by 90 percent, but I try to be calm. I believe that these coins will grow again. They will not make me poor, because I will sell them in a few months. I'm patient, veeeeeeryyyyy patient)))

I am not sure what you have invested in, but most coins have dropped from their ATH.

Positivebetting
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

Ripple is the only coin that you can take risks and at the same time always be on the same level. And still I do not like coins, this is a great list of shitcoins that are just waiting for filling pockets and falling to zero.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

Why do you want to get poor?? Try loading your bags with shitcoins in yobit or cryptopia and soon you will become poor, but i do not want you to be poor so better pick good ones like eth, btc and ltc from the dip.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

First i am confusing that you look for coin will make you poor because normal person will look for the coin which make them rich.
You ask for coin which will make you poor but now you look for serious coin in 100 market cap. Thats all making me confuse.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

First i am confusing that you look for coin will make you poor because normal person will look for the coin which make them rich.
You ask for coin which will make you poor but now you look for serious coin in 100 market cap. Thats all making me confuse.

I am a crazy person.

Positivebetting
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

If you want to lose money buy ripple, It's the biggest shit coin in all the land.  In fact ripple is not even a cryptocurrency, its just a centralized banker scam.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

hahahaha, you made my day!
Go with Ripple, add some Dogecoin.
Also, some dentacoin and reddcoin. Why do they even exist?

Out of top 100:
Check cryptopia, there are lots of delicious coins which will give you diarrhea in a couple of months!

Try to find some cheap coins that you can only buy with dogecoin or ltc on exchanges, try to pick the ones that have the most pump dump percentages...
There are great coins which will be kicked out of exchanges and become inactive which will make you LOOSE 100%, SOUNDS GREAT RIGHT!!!

When I was a crypto newbie, I did my best and picked Ember coin! Got myself some ember around 50 bucks (as far as I remember, I can be wrong)
3-4 months later it got DELISTED!!!! SO HAPPY!
Hope you will find the worst ones!
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

If you want to lose money buy ripple, It's the biggest shit coin in all the land.  In fact ripple is not even a cryptocurrency, its just a centralized banker scam.

Damn shots have been fired.

Positivebetting
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

This is an interesting thread LOL

You could try putting some money into Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Electroneum or RChain

karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

And always remember: "buy high sell low" Grin
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

Choose some shitcoins and don't touch them for a year and probably you will suceed in making -1x ))) You are definitely a fan of Bitconnect, hold them till the end!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: