Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Blue Fury USB Miner, 0.90 or less per unit (Dabs) Philippines/Asia  (Read 21578 times)
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 01:47:27 PM

Praying for a fast and safe recovery for those poor souls who are affected in Japan and Philippines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dabs (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:13:23 AM

Yes production started today. We expect to be shipping to customers Thursday and Friday this week and the rest of the units the following week.

The day I get them, they all go out to my group buyers! (or forgive me if I get them in the evening, so I'll ship them the next day.)

OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:54:48 AM

I can't wait to get hold of them. This current rally in the BTC price is great to see and makes the timing of the Blue Furies arrival all the more sweeter. Hats off to the BPMC for being able to deliver on their anticipated timing of the product, this is excellent news and a real credit to everyone involved.

Quick question: I'm trying to get everything ready so I can start hashing with them the moment I receive them, so I'm wondering if anyone has any sure fire ways to get them pointed at their favourite pool without any messing around?

I see that the miner I use, BFGMiner, has released a new version 3.3.0 which is BF1/Blue Fury/Red Fury ready, so I'm hoping I can just plug in the Furies into another Orico 10 port hub and they'll hash away alongside the Block Erupters. Am I correct in this thinking? I was wondering about drivers, do the Furies need a separate driver or will the CP210xVCP driver that works for the Block Erupters also recognise the Furies? Any ideas?

Thanks guys, the excitement is building! Looks like the furies will be getting plugged in sometime in about 7-10 days from now, can't wait!  Cheesy

stevenf

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:54:52 PM

Quick question: I'm trying to get everything ready so I can start hashing with them the moment I receive them, so I'm wondering if anyone has any sure fire ways to get them pointed at their favourite pool without any messing around?

Same here, I would also like to know how to configure everything so when they coming they can start hashing immediately.

Will be using Windows XP. Got the new BFGMiner 3.3.0 which is already working for my Block Erupters.
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 01:59:41 AM

I can't wait to get hold of them. This current rally in the BTC price is great to see and makes the timing of the Blue Furies arrival all the more sweeter. Hats off to the BPMC for being able to deliver on their anticipated timing of the product, this is excellent news and a real credit to everyone involved.

I see that the miner I use, BFGMiner, has released a new version 3.3.0 which is BF1/Blue Fury/Red Fury ready, so I'm hoping I can just plug in the Furies into another Orico 10 port hub and they'll hash away alongside the Block Erupters. Am I correct in this thinking? I was wondering about drivers, do the Furies need a separate driver or will the CP210xVCP driver that works for the Block Erupters also recognise the Furies? Any ideas?

Thanks guys, the excitement is building! Looks like the furies will be getting plugged in sometime in about 7-10 days from now, can't wait!  Cheesy

I think you just have to download and install the drivers and then you are ready to go.

Here are instructions (for windows 7):

1 ) Download Alpha Drivers Here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/819me4zvdju8lyg/bfgminerWin.zip

2 ) Extract and note where the bf1.ini is located in the folder.

3 ) Plug in your Blue Fury Miner and go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and printers

4 ) Right Click on the Bitfury BF1 Device go to Properties > Hardware > Properties > Change Settings > Driver > Update Driver

5 ) Select "Browse My computer for Driver Software"

6 ) Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"

7 ) Select "Have Disk", Browse to the bfgminerWin folder and Select bf1.ini

8 ) Select Install and it will give you a warning that the driver is NOT SIGNED. Press okay.

9 ) Now that the Driver is installed navigate to bfgminerWin > bfgminer32

10 ) Edit the #Mine.bat file in Notepad and change everything after "-O" to your own mining pool information and save.

11 ) Double click #Mine.bat and start mining Smiley
stevenf

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:53:30 AM

Thanks very much!!!
Dabs (OP)
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:29:41 AM

I've got some reserved units (20) that the original buyer does not want. Shipping is very soon since we have started production already. Who wants 20 units?

Pricing
Bitcoin :
1-4 : 0.90 each
5-9 : 0.88 each
10-19 : 0.87 each
20-49 : 0.85 each

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 08:01:39 AM

Just so people know.
300 units will be shipped out Friday and the following 1500 shipped Tuesday next week.

Just a little photo of units on the production line.

We will announce the compensation after we have completed shipping all the units.

Message me if you have any problems
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:08:34 PM

@Beastlymac - great news, thanks for letting us know, it's great to be receiving some of the first units off the production line. Appreciate all your hard work!

@Klintay - thanks very much for taking the time to find out about the drivers and list the steps required for getting it working smoothly. That's really very helpful and greatly appreciated!

Thanks again guys, should be plain sailing from here on in! Cheesy

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 03:16:42 AM

I've got some reserved units (20) that the original buyer does not want. Shipping is very soon since we have started production already. Who wants 20 units?

Pricing
Bitcoin :
1-4 : 0.90 each
5-9 : 0.88 each
10-19 : 0.87 each
20-49 : 0.85 each

BTW, this was me and i still want them now Tongue

@Klintay - thanks very much for taking the time to find out about the drivers and list the steps required for getting it working smoothly. That's really very helpful and greatly appreciated!

Thanks again guys, should be plain sailing from here on in! Cheesy

You're welcome! I know we will have our little babies soon Smiley
Dabs (OP)
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:49:37 AM

Hey, you got your Blue Fury already? I'll have to check at home. Today is local barangay election day.

OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:13:22 AM

Have they been sent already? If so, this is great news.

Smiley

Dabs (OP)
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:17:17 AM

I got a PM that they are being shipped to me today. So I should expect them tomorrow.

OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:23:07 AM

I got a PM that they are being shipped to me today. So I should expect them tomorrow.

Ok fantastic. Thanks Dabs, looks like they'll be arriving here in Australia sometime early next week with some luck.

Cool

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 02:34:47 PM

Great! Good News everyone!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 12:32:02 AM

Hey, you got your Blue Fury already? I'll have to check at home. Today is local barangay election day.

Hey Dabs!

Yeah i got some already Smiley I think i was the first because HK and NZ ares so close. Got them on Sunday and sent them back out to my buyers on Monday...they look awesome though.

Just waiting for my personal 20 from this group buy now. Can't wait to really play with them this time  Grin
Dabs (OP)
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:00:14 AM

I'm patiently waiting for them. If I don't get them by the end of today, I will probably get them on Monday too, as tomorrow is a holiday and it's going to be a long weekend. I'm just as excited as everyone is.

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 03:07:40 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 03:40:14 AM by klintay

I'm patiently waiting for them. If I don't get them by the end of today, I will probably get them on Monday too, as tomorrow is a holiday and it's going to be a long weekend. I'm just as excited as everyone is.

Are they being sent by DHL Dabs? Or normal post? If it is DHL then i think you can get them to deliver still even if it is a holiday. I called them up and got them to deliver on Sunday no problem. You could give it a try you never know Wink

Dabs (OP)
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:39:09 AM

Well, there are people at my address who I've instructed to receive any package(s) that arrive, but I'll be in the mountains this weekend. I'll be back Sunday evening, and all miners will be shipped out Monday morning. If I get them today, then I ship them all out today.

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 03:40:40 AM

Well, there are people at my address who I've instructed to receive any package(s) that arrive, but I'll be in the mountains this weekend. I'll be back Sunday evening, and all miners will be shipped out Monday morning. If I get them today, then I ship them all out today.

Cool man!

How do you celebrate All Saints day traditionally in the Philippines anyway?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: