Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase your merit ?  (Read 960 times)
jurasic17

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

Hi guys,
I wonder how can i increase my merit ?
Thank you so much

make a useful post for many members, if your post is very helpful then it will be given merit added value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alleria

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Maybe posting some posts that are helpful to others can get merits, however, unfortunately, most of the members who need help are just newbie or jr.member, they don't have merits to give you.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

Maybe posting some posts that are helpful to others can get merits, however, unfortunately, most of the members who need help are just newbie or jr.member, they don't have merits to give you.

Yes but sometimes if we make any post which will be helpful for even senior members, hero members and legendary members then they will merit us.

kemswag

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Hi guys,
I wonder how can i increase my merit ?
Thank you so much
Hey, coincidentally. I have the same question as you.
Merit can be donated from quality articles or updated every 3 months based on quantity / quality of posts. I'm not entirely sure about it.
From my readings on this forum, merits are not updated automatically on a periodic basis. They are earned when people who have the power to give merits  give you for your quality or useful posts.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:11:49 AM

With a Constructive and Informative posts you can earn merits plus we will need lot of knowledge about Crypto currency likes news and updates, stocks, investments, advantages and Disadvantages, faucets, Minings, tradings, and lot of more topics. You need to be relevant in the topics you posts and you must know what you saying And Giving an Idea is a plus ! Hope i get merit too.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:31:47 AM

Most people on bitcointalk forum find it very difficult in knowing the reality behind getting of merits on the forum. I think it is a major issue that needs to be addressed and I would like to share the little knowledge I have about this merit.
To start with, we all make numerous posts and for every post you make to be catchy for readers on this forum, it should be constructive, of high quality and creative. If it happens like that, getting merits will be very simple for you. Can you also share yours here?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

To be honest, I think that we should not take any artificial efforts in order to acquire merits. This forum is all about seeking and sharing the knowledge of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Thus, one should acquire the knowledge from this forum and share his knowledge with the community. Merit is just a system to recognise the efforts of contribution, I would say it's just a byproduct of the process of quality contribution to the forum.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 10:15:35 AM

Merit system was presented for the better. Which expresses human personality. Merit means more than you are good, efficient, as well. They need these for getting the Merit, but who gives Merit? Suddenly anyone is accused. So there is a way to increase Merit, but it is almost impossible.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10727

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 11:02:51 AM

<...>
The following table summarized the weekly sMerit distribution by week:

Bear in mind that the most recent week’s data is yet incomplete in the table, covering Monday to Friday (but still lacking the weekend’s data). Also dates are in Spanish, since that is my locale.

As we can see, over the last week there are around 500 to 600 sMerit weekly awarders that send sMerit (column nFrom). There are also between 800 and 900 weekly sMerit receivers (column nTo). Roughly, each week there are 4-5k sMerits being awarded. It’s not that scarce nor difficult to earn some, although earning a lot requires quite some dedication.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:06:49 AM

Merit system was presented for the better. Which expresses human personality. Merit means more than you are good, efficient, as well.

If Merit is an instrument to show that someone is good, what can be used to show that someone is bad ? New Flag system ? Wrong answer, because person can get a positive feedback or neutral. What I would like to say, that there must be an option to demerit someone for shitpost Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████