Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT ATRIZ == LAUDA!!!!!!!1111oneone  (Read 1068 times)
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

I sent 1 merit to BTCMILLIONAIRE because unlike everyone else, he actually read the SECOND POST in the thread and didn't just reply to the first.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790160.msg28542009#msg28542009

Today I find out BTCMILLIONAIRE sent me 40 merits!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790160.msg28564594#msg28564594

Experience has shown that people send merit in extremely large amounts if either (0) they are randomly selecting a post which randomly happens to be in a junk thread for a test of the merit system, or (1) you are Lauda, or (2) you insult them so badly that they nearly have an aneurysm.

You did post in a thread which, though not itself spammy or scammy airdrop stuff, is filled with spammer wannabes.0  Thus either it was your lucky day, or “Vod” is a Lauda sock, or you made a grown man cry.

I cannot divine which, for that thread is writ in a language incomprehensible to me.  If you could kindly explain the subtleties, I would be most obliged to thank you sir my english not good sir sorry sir , i work to make forum happy with merit systm much improve sir . your a racist sir

0. “Spammer wannabes” define the nadir of low aspirations, even for robots and Sibyls.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

And for such nonsense OP gets paid.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

What does he get paid, ignorant one?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Maum

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

"Ignorant one" ... me? Maybe, but my eyes are good enough to see the signatures.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

"Ignorant one" ... me? Maybe, but my eyes are good enough to see the signatures.

I think that is something that will work itself out eventually.

People who post nonsense will not gain merit points, and thus will not advance in rank.

Even if the signature campaign managers are incompetent, the forum majority will not be.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

I think that is something that will work itself out eventually.

People who post nonsense will not gain merit points, and thus will not advance in rank.

Even if the signature campaign managers are incompetent, the forum majority will not be.

It will work out for the next following month we can see some results how solid the forum community so far.

Nevertheless, spammers will get their way to find a loophole in the new merit system.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

Nevertheless, spammers will get their way to find a loophole in the new merit system.

I don't see how - with a membership system like merit - they will never gain a hold in the community.  :/

Maum

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

Yes, it is a smart system, because merits are very limited. No chance to create new accounts for gaining merits.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

I don't see how - with a membership system like merit - they will never gain a hold in the community.  :/

For an instance
*they might find an undeniable loophole to get their self an sMerit, but that's only a possibility
*some black hat hacker could become interested in bitcointalk community and start a new conversion of data when the new software is lunch.

Theoretically the latter could happen.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:15:22 AM
Merited by Lauda (5)

No OP, ATRIZ isnt Lauda. 
2 skilled persons who joined forces.

Yes, it is a smart system, because merits are very limited. No chance to create new accounts for gaining merits.
They will buy accounts that hold merrit or pay people to recieve it.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:38:31 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

No OP, ATRIZ isnt Lauda.  
2 skilled persons who joined forces.

R U STUPED SIR Huh Roll Eyes Cheesy Roll Eyes THE EVIDENCES IS VERY CONCLUSEVE :

NOW LOOK AT BOTH THERE PROFALES:

BOFE THERE EMALES ARE HIDDEN AND THE AGE IS N/A

GUILTY! Grin

What does he get paid, ignorant one?

STOP SPAMMING TEH FORUM VOD SIR . Roll Eyes LOOK BELOW ,. UR SIG IS A BILLBORED!! Angry Cheesy

/s hopefully i incorporated the stupidity of every single thread :^)

THATS IMPOSSABLE THE POWER OF HUMIN STUPEDETY IS INFINATE!!! Grin

THERES NOTHIGN MORE RELIEBAL! Tongue SIR  U SHULD GIVE STUPADITY GREEN TRUST , IT NEVAR FAILZ!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

NOTICE! BOTH OF THESE USERS MANAGE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS!

That is obviously indicative of similar behavior and thus we can conclude that they have the same skills!

NOW LOOK AT BOTH THERE PROFALES:
FATriz
LaudASS

BOFE THERE EMALES ARE HIDDEN AND THE AGE IS N/A
THEY WHERE BOTH REGISTARD IN 2013 ON THE SAME HOUR BUT AT DIFFERENT DAYS

this is the obviously same persone so please thermos negative trust them!!!

THEY ALSO HAVE THE SAME LOCAL TIME!!!@!#$!@

just look at how many negative trusts lauda and atriz has obviously theyre alts and deres so many threads

PLS BAN FOREVER! sir

also is lauda a girl??  Shocked

Cool

/s hopefully i incorporated the stupidity of every single thread :^)

Unfortunately, I do not have sMerit for this thread. I'm happy to read this thread and I really appreciate your courage to make this thread and say things like that.

Most importantly you should be ready with this:                                       
According to a certain scammer, I silence anyone who speaks out against me. Get ready for your negative ratings!! Shocked
LMAO  Cheesy

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

In other news, a small piece of this thread now belongs to me.  I now stand accused of being both Lauda and Satoshi.  No, really.  Satirists, give up—life beats you every time, and I speak from considerable experience.  (Archive)

Of course it may turn out that nullius is actually an alt of Quickseller and we'll all look rather silly then, but that's a worry for another day.
I've seriously considered that. However, Quickseller is the equivalent of a rock when compared to nullius, intelligence-wise. Therefore, I find that rather highly improbable.

Nullius' knowledge about blockchain science and cryptography is a dead giveaway. His arrogance is a dead giveaway. He is an alt-account of a member who was here long before Bitcoin was even talked about in the mainstream. No way in the world he just registered in this forum last March 29, 2017. If you're an expert in blockchains, you pretty much have visited or even make posts here in Bitcointalk in the past.

Also the fact that he keeps butting into Bitcointalk and DT politics, I would assume he is one of the main cast of characters of the forum drama we are witnessing. A real newcomer would probably stick to Bitcoin discussions on protocol, trading or even the altcoin ann section.

He could even be Satoshi.  Shocked
nullius is lauda. That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

In other news, a small piece of this thread now belongs to me.  I now stand accused of being both Lauda and Satoshi.  No, really.  Satirists, give up—life beats you every time, and I speak from considerable experience.  (Archive)

Of course it may turn out that nullius is actually an alt of Quickseller and we'll all look rather silly then, but that's a worry for another day.
I've seriously considered that. However, Quickseller is the equivalent of a rock when compared to nullius, intelligence-wise. Therefore, I find that rather highly improbable.

Nullius' knowledge about blockchain science and cryptography is a dead giveaway. His arrogance is a dead giveaway. He is an alt-account of a member who was here long before Bitcoin was even talked about in the mainstream. No way in the world he just registered in this forum last March 29, 2017. If you're an expert in blockchains, you pretty much have visited or even make posts here in Bitcointalk in the past.

Also the fact that he keeps butting into Bitcointalk and DT politics, I would assume he is one of the main cast of characters of the forum drama we are witnessing. A real newcomer would probably stick to Bitcoin discussions on protocol, trading or even the altcoin ann section.

nullius is lauda. That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

But.. wow that makes everything clear, you are Lauda, satoshi and theymos all working for the CIA to take down QS?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

But.. wow that makes everything clear, you are Lauda, satoshi and theymos all working for the CIA to take down QS?

You forgot the aliens.  Shape-shifting aliens.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

You forgot the aliens.  Shape-shifting aliens.

I don't know about aliens any more, my tinfoil hat sorted that problem out

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

You forgot the aliens.  Shape-shifting aliens.

I don't know about aliens any more, my tinfoil hat sorted that problem out

That time I became the first and only forum member to get +50 for an insult, as a shriek from the target of the insult, it happened when I coolly explained that he must be stupid or crazy.  Do you think lightning would strike the same place twice for a +50 boost, if I point out that what Quickseller said marks him as both stupid and crazy?

(Attention—Lauda, actmyname, et al.:  That was sarcasm!  Please don’t red-tag me for farming merit from Quickseller by pointing out that he is both retarded and psychotic!  Please!!)

actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

-snip
I see what's happening here. Your true plan is unveiled: you're trying to play it off as sarcasm when you're really just a hardcore merit/account farmer!

Should have known! Angry

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: