Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2020, 08:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to hire a web developer  (Read 148 times)
adamantasaurus

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:14:03 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 08:40:28 AM by adamantasaurus

Hey All,

So I run an online business mostly selling on ebay/bonanza/amazon. I am actually in the process of hiring a developer to redesign my site from scratch (currently using bonanzas webshop service) I want to intergrate cryptocurrency payment options

I have about 400 products and need to make a shopping cart with paypal/credit card/google wallet/cryptocurrency checkout options.

So if anyone knows of or is interested in some website work please shoot me a msg or reply to this thread.

EDIT: Found someone position is filled Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loljosh

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

Hey All,

So I run an online business mostly selling on ebay/bonanza/amazon. I am actually in the process of hiring a developer to redesign my site from scratch (currently using bonanzas webshop service) I want to intergrate cryptocurrency payment options

I have about 400 products and need to make a shopping cart with paypal/credit card/google wallet/cryptocurrency checkout options.

So if anyone knows of or is interested in some website work please shoot me a msg or reply to this thread.

I can get it done. How much are you willing to pay? Cheesy

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
adamantasaurus

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

Hey All,

I can get it done. How much are you willing to pay? Cheesy

Cool I just sent you a PM
vlad230

Merit: 277

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

If you're also looking for a QA Engineer to verify the dev work, please check my signature Wink
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

Full stack developer - 15+ Years Experience

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

still looking?

INSTACASH [ICH] | Masternode | Zerocoin Protocol | SwiftX | Smart Contract | POS 3.0
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

Do you still looking? PM me for more info Smiley

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2700

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:49:51 PM
Merited by smauni (1)

Why do you want to spend thousands of dollars and code a quality web store from scratch?

https://www.opencart.com/

There are bitcoin add ons available, and programming other coins will be considerably cheaper than coding the entire thing from scratch.

OG can't say what happened to the 2,600 BTC he owed his investors. Almost two dozen victims identified in the case of the missing 2600 BTC  You can't unwatch this!
Previous investigations:  OG vs Lauda (2018)  OG vs TMAN (2017)  OG vs Owlcatz (2018)  OG vs Twitchyseal (2018)  OG vs Lutpin (2016)  After all these complaints, OG was removed as the sole forum treasurer in early 2019. 
OG: Supporting scammers is the sane thing to do against Vod.
braindeadgenius

Activity: 117
Merit: 8

For Hire

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:09:31 AM

Why do you want to spend thousands of dollars and code a quality web store from scratch?

https://www.opencart.com/

There are bitcoin add ons available, and programming other coins will be considerably cheaper than coding the entire thing from scratch.

CoinPayments has a ready to go plugin available to accept countless upon countless tokens.
TheBarMan

Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:33:48 AM

Hello...

i sent you a PV

Still looking?

Good day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
erience

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

Hey All,

Are you still looking for a web developer?
I can make your website from scratch. Experienced web developer and cryptocurrency developer are here. I can perfectly make your website.PM me for details.
Thank you.
adamantasaurus

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

Sorry everybody I ended up finding someone thank you for all the interest though I appreciate it Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: