Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡MARQUISE $MUSEUM: ABT/NFT Bluechip (2017 certified) Waves/Uniswap/XCP  (Read 24223 times)
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:06:27 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:41:25 AM by mprep

@MarquiseMuseum, you can send "mass payment" transactions and "airdrops" with coins to make PR - in many another coins,
just using rich-lists and lists of active addresses + some scripts for MassPay.
Data can be encoded as HEX, see OP_PUSHDATA.

Also, I have some questions.
What about form to order the production on your site? Why this not working?
How to order Giclées? When domain expiration?

This is the redeem form to transmute coins into merchandise:

https://www.marquisemuseum.com/cube
Yes, this works. 1 sMerrit sent for your post.
Maybe, you need to change, in title tooltip on your site,
the incorrect value of 85 millions [MARQUISE $MUSEUM] to 50Mega [MARQUISE $MUSEUM], for order the crypto-book with 100gram 24k gold inside.

These rich list in bitcoin, how would their wallets accept my coin?
It is not possible, only using counterparty platform and it is not so active in the BTC community.
Yes. But you maybe you can send some values of satoshies, just to deliver your message. And if this message can be readed from the hex value of description for your transaction, this can be used for PR your project even if this is already implemented on another platform.
Also this can be more efficiency if you put there instructions how to buy WAVES for BTC.  Grin

So I can send airdrops to ERC-20 tokens but who is the token aggregator? MEW?
Waves is far superior for this purpose, and also has tx/s limit of 100 times more than ETH.
I don't know about limits for transactions, but here: https://etherscan.io/accounts
I can see ethereum richlist. I think Ethereum is supporting masspay for ERC-20 tokens or ethereum-satoshies.
Also, here https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/ethereum-activeaddresses.html
I can see the chart of active addresses, and if there can be found the last active addresses, maybe you can make airdrops here.

I am looking for another platform to launch this project, but nothing is as good as waves for security assets that don't rely on smart contracts.
As I know, Waves is supporting smart-contracts too.

This is an untracked listing & with secondary exchange and higher daily volume, perhaps it can become a tracked listing (which means it will be included in the crypto ranking charts with API tracking).

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marquise-museum/

It is an important milestone.

Where the links on explorers, will be better to change the link 3 to the link
https://wavesblockexplorer.com/#!/tx/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB
because that link for another re-issuable token - Valhalla.

Also, as you can see here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zrcoin/#markets
there is already tracked the trading on a WAVES DEX.
You can see there a trading pairs, and volumes with prices,
but no any working direct links - on trading pages, like this link:

https://client.wavesplatform.com/#!/dex-demo?assetId2=WAVES&assetId1=BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB

So, there is possible to add that links to trading pages, because there is link only to the site - http://www.wavesplatform.com/

Also, as you can see here and here,
there, can be possible to add the news stream - from twitter and reddit.

The listing on coinmarketcap, open the way to expand the market, to adding this tokens to another exchanges,
and to approve its price, and rating - for a long-time interval.
Therefore, it would be better, before listings and tracking, to smoothly raise the price from some funds,
and hold it for a long time, to make the prestige for this asset.
Also, the chances are increasing, that investors will want to get a good share in your project.
Because sorting of all projects by capitalization on coinmarketcap - allows anyone to choose
the most promising projects for development, after buying a significant share in this.
This interests and speculation under their guidance, can make any token - a truly means of payment,
taking the fact that your token is connected with a luxury items and investment into the art.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarquiseMuseum (OP)

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 05:39:39 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 06:05:58 PM by MarquiseMuseum

I have added the direct link to $M-II on first page because this was something that is needed for 1 click button new users.

Now this project can be searched on coinmarketcap and if investors type "Ma" the first two letters, it is in the same category as Maker coin and Maidsafe, these are two big coins with many searches.

I believe that there will be tracked listing if the volume is higher and there is a secondary exchange, it is a chicken and egg situation but like you say, it is good for reference when negotiating with top exchanges. The problem is that these markets are so expensive to partner with.

I received offers from many top places:

Bittrex - they don't list security assets because of Howey test

LAToken - they introduced the offer in this announcement thread but the price for listing is 15 BTC

Shortex - They want 2 BTC but this is a shorting oriented trading platform

HitBtc - I received an offer from them, the price was $500 000

Coinbene - The listing director is on the linkedin but I think it is expensive to join them, this is an interesting prospect

Binance - too high competition/ 1 million USD

KuCoin - Chris joined my linkedin for an offer but the price is too high at 5 BTC, perhaps an IEO

YoBit - it is cheap to list but there are so many tokens here and some users don't like this exchange, I never had problems with my funds but it was low amounts

Poloniex - Did not reply to listing request 1 year ago, maybe try again

Now the rest are sub top 100 so their volume is not much higher than Waves Dex where we are native:

Mercatox - I am interested in a partnership with them, it is an old exchange and well managed, requires voting for listing and possibly fee, the users on waves could perhaps upvote a listing with them but there is high competition

STEX - They want 1 BTC, it is reasonable but they used coins from other projects to operate private masternodes so it was not popular with users, I don't know the situation today but I don't think it is going on anymore

CoinExchange - this has dropped alot in ranking, price is 2 BTC

Cryptobridge - 1 BTC, I don't like their UI

The rest are too small, Nova is Swedish owned by BTCX.

At full maturity this project will be valued to $30 million equal to 1000 cryptobooks at a per unit price of $30 000. I have pledged up to 20% of profits to a top exchange who can clear remaining supply at this market cap with their investor cohorts, it's worth alot if they can do it. Several million dollars.

Waves Dex is good for beginner projects up to $10k capitalization but it cannot carry this one much higher I belive from 18 months of testing. It is possible, that this coin will not be popular despite big exchange listing, but noone knows yet.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:17:03 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:42:07 AM by mprep

@MarquiseMuseum, good work, and nice list.

I just wanted to offer you listing on STEX, and just after I visited this page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wavesbet/#markets
Also, you can see there P2PB2B. And as you can see - they are supporting waves tokens.
But I think, even 1 BTC is a expensive for listing just on one centralized exchange.
This 1 BTC, need to do mining - 1 year, with hashrate 118 TH/s, at current difficulty 10771996663680.

Yobit wants 2.79 BTC for listing, and as I understand, they not supporting WAVES-tokens.
Just ERC-20 tokens and altcoins with their own blockchains.

There is one more exchange, who supporting WAVES-tokens - ukrainian crypto-exchange KUNA.io:
They listing their own token KUN: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kun/#markets
they have daily trading volumes - $400k: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kuna/
and as you can see, then provides exhcange crypto to fiat: Ukrainian Hrivnya (UAH), USD, RUB,
and stable-coins - USDT, and TUSD (they always 1:1 for USD).
As you can see here: https://kuna.io/markets/ptiuah
They supporting even trading by fractional parts of fiat, national currencies, if the asset is cheap.

Also, here: https://www.bestchange.ru/
You can see many exchanges between crypto and fiat currencies and different payment systems.
And this is a monitor of exchanges. All them are centralized.
But... If you open the listing somewhere there, you can promote that exchange way for your clients.
For example:
[MARQUISE $MUSEUM] <-> Perfect Money;
[MARQUISE $MUSEUM] <-> PayPal;
[MARQUISE $MUSEUM] <-> QIWI;
[MARQUISE $MUSEUM] <-> VISA/MasterCard;
etc...

I think, exchange on WAVES DEX is more secure, despite small trading volumes there.
Because noone cann't lock, freeze or stole the crypto, and even assets, which still exchanging - from the WAVES DEX.
There is no any exchange's cold wallet, which traders must to trust at first.
And the assets are stored at user addresses.

Also, don't buy any listings, and don't list your token even for free - on exchanges, where you can see any SCAM ALERTS.
Be carefull with centralized exchanges!

Maybe, you can test and create the listings - on another decentralized-exchanges
Some of decentralized exchanges, have larger trading volumes, and have open source code, like Bitshares and OpenBazaar.
Cryptobridge is also the DEX, and this is based on Bitshares DEX:
CryptoBridge is a gateway to the BitShares digital asset exchange and supports trading of an ever-growing variety of popular tokens and altcoins. We offer some unique features to our customers.
And they also have the open source code: https://github.com/CryptoBridge

So, maybe, you can, yourself, raise their node, and just add your token inside to start trading, if this really decentralized and p2p.
Just need to test this all, at first. Smiley

And also, your asset, can be found by search query "MU" and "MUS", in the search field on coinmarketcap.com

I just go here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/waves-dex/
Click for each waves-token, and I see the following exchanges on the "markets"-tab for this:
1. EncryptoTel (ETT) - waves-asset, which listed on LiveCoin.
2. Incent (INCNT) - waves-asset, which listed on Bittrex.
3. Primalbase Token (PBT) - waves-asset, which listed on HitBTC
4. CryptoPing (PING) and Shadow Token (SHDW) - waves-assets, which listed on Yobit.
5. Starta (STA) - waves-asset, which listed on Tidex.
6. And, previously mentioned Wavesbet (WBET) - waves-asset, which listed on STEX and P2PB2B.

All this means, that specified exchanges are supporting WAVES-assets,
and as you can see, now, from this all - the HitBTC have the larger daily trading volumes ($511M/day),
3 exchanges have volumes (~$20M/day), and Tidex (~$1.3M/day).
STEX have daily trading volumes ($5M/day), and P2PB2B - ($455M/day).

So, I think, will be better to list at first on TIDEX, because many waves-assets already listed there.
I don't think this listing will be very expensive.
And... Maybe... On STEX. And then, after growing the trading volumes - just go to larger exchages.

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:23:28 PM

Info here is not quite complete here mostly just coin introduction maybe kind of get in depth of the whole coin and artbook the basic benefit of holding the book and what you get from holding the team around the project and others It will make sense to get those here

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:39:10 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:43:03 AM by mprep

Info here is not quite complete here mostly just coin introduction maybe kind of get in depth of the whole coin and artbook the basic benefit of holding the book and what you get from holding the team around the project and others It will make sense to get those here

The fact that he offers a crypto-book and Giclée paintings in exchange on the tokens [MARQUISE $MUSEUM],
as on the author's certificates, and as on copyright warranty - this is just a subsidy.
This need as guarantee the price of his asset at 1 satoshi, and if the asset goes bad and illiquid.
This just means, this asset is not a scam-token, and user not a scammer.
Because he has a real museum, with real turnover of goods.
This subsidy, despite its loss making, is also useful for circulating
the real products around the world, and for public relations of museum products.

But, I think if the price of asset increases, according the growing of ask,
the turnover of goods, and the capitalization of the museum,
and the rewards to the holders of this [author's certificates] - will be increased.
Also, he wrote earlier about paying each-quarterly dividends if sales of his goods increased.
The goods (works of art) that he offers are not the main goal of investors,
because the project is designed for 66 years.
Yes, the sale of this works of art is the main goal of the whole project, but that is far from all,
because all profit can be reinvested in the expansion of the museum production.

As you can see, the zirconium plant has been already built in Magnitogorsk, long time earlier,
but waves-asset ZrCoin continues to trading with some trading volumes.
And recently, its price has risen sharply, and this trading is supporting the capitalization of the project,
and the beginning share capital is growing for shareholders, while the project develops comprehensively, and this is as result.

@MarquiseMuseum, how many [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s need to get crypto-book?
50M or 85M? Is this value static or dynamic?
Where we can sell it for $30k? Ebay, Amazon or some another?
Why you don't want to just sell this yourself, then buy WAVES, while this is cheap, and then buy [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s?
I see the ask for WAVES is low now, just because orders are cancelled each 29 days on the WAVES DEX.
But, some days ago, I saw un-cancelled 13 BTC to 0.00010000 BTC/WAVES.
I think, this can turn back at any time, and now is the best time to buy WAVES, no?

Hm... Can I still buy 2,200,000 [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s for WAVES, and reedem crypto-book?

Anyone who is buying 2 million $M-II in waves market (for $20) and think they can get the book for $30 000 should stop doing that. You can only redeem waves coins for Giclées, book is priced at 2.2 million BTC market tokens at 145 satoshi. What more, these BTC market tokens must only come from company wallet ending with number Hkb7.
Hm... The part of your address??? What does this mean?
This seems like you don't want let market to buy your tokens for BTC from your own investors, only from you? Hehheh...

If you want to receive BTC personally, why do you use exchange WAVES DEX?
You can client-side just generate your official bitcoin address, publish this on your site, then accept BTC there.
After the payment from client's address (1MryHpjmnnAHq2uyzpJofPuhnxyRLMkw9R in my example) to your address,
client, as the owner of private key from his address (5HuUutMTPmeRB1PCCvbWDtTyUbSgsQsXNd4p9Ru7ab8TbbDtbMZ in my example),
can just do client-side sign the message by his private key,
and reedem your crypto-book:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I sent from this my address "blah-blah BTC" to official address of Marquise Museum. Transaction hash: "blah-blah."
Want to get crypto-book to the "Country, City, street, address, blah-blah..."
Contact data: "email, phone, mobile number, telegramm, twitter, facebook, blah-blah..."
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1MryHpjmnnAHq2uyzpJofPuhnxyRLMkw9R
Gxy7q5MRqWu4Ejee5BtLCfkmwAujfVc7g1SassU9vJjmkDNG5vZopkO73EIysV9UoAEC1ewc30ZvKvA ulEzTCyE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
After this and you can just verify his message, client-side too,
check the transaction hash in the transactions history of his address,
and if this correct - then just send crypto-book for him.

Can you print Giclée, like this?
Image:

Today I bought 10 million $M-II above 0.00001. Some users got this same amount for 0.0000025 10 days earlier. it is 400% profit for them.
How much they did buy at price 0.00000250 WAVES/[MARQUISE $MUSEUM] and why they don't sell now?
It seems to me that you yourself do not value your own tokens enough,
looking back at the potential profit of your own investors,
while the price should be at least 1 satoshi, and more...  Grin

I emphasize - the potential profit.
After all, if tokens, as an author's certificates of your Museum,
are really much more valuable than 1 satoshi,
your investors will not receive any substantial profit at all, by selling this even at 1 satoshi,
because they just will lost your tokens, and moreover - the potential rights to get Giclées,
while your real business is much profitable.
And, profitable, moreover, if take into the fact that you are counting on x8000 for long term investments,
and from real trading the works of art - in all the World.

It seems to me that your jeweler is a bit greedy, and crypto-book prices is overpriced.
Also, I think, it would be very nice, that you just make a gift,
of your first crypto-book (regardless of the market price for this) - for still living girl named Lula Rae,
who reading an audio book on this video,
just because she was passionate about the novel "Aesyr Wodanaz".
Of course, if this crypto-book has already been produced - with high quality,
or really will be released, as luxury item - in the near future.
I tend to believe that, she will value your works of art (regardless this is a gift) - much higher,
than collectors (moreover speculators and resellers), will value this as their purchase.

This girl was already promised part of the profit if we sell it, and so are many others. With these things, it is a question, if the founder will even make anything themselves, or if profit is only to pay others.

2/3rd of supply were decentralized and I send sometimes tens of millions in airdrops. Waves platform is small and their tokens have problems with quality, so this project was overlooked, it happens.

Hm... I wonder what quality did you expect from just tokens?
How are Ethereum tokens better than WAVES tokens, for example?

50 million (10% of max supply) were dropped between 0.000002-3, most of these buyers probably took profit already, it is easy to check explorer.

Do you know where can be possible to see the FULL history list of exchange transactions and already filled orders?
I mean who sent to who one asset, and got another, and which price?
I don't think the parsing of blockchain is a good idea, after all there is available only last 50-100 transactions only.

https://wavesblockexplorer.com/#!/address/3P2qngTyvY9VxRVK7vYzR5T46sFTwGXP69H
He buy 4 Giclée just for 9 WAVES, and got just ~$55 in WAVES, after he sold this.

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P6YykUNFWyTt3vXjXaSfjPzRmMxucC32Hz
Here is the biggest buyer, more than 20 million at 0.0000035. Look at his stack now:
https://wavesblockexplorer.com/#!/address/3P6YykUNFWyTt3vXjXaSfjPzRmMxucC32Hz
He buy 20 Giclées just for ~73 waves, make ~x4 only with volume ~$255, and lost 20 Giclées.
Now he have 40 rank here, not third.

I wouldn’t pay attention to them at all, and would put up a big wall to buy tokens at price 1 satoshi,
if I was sure that the token is really not cheaper. But mining bitcoin is so hard now, with current high difficulty.
And, maybe, will be better to just buy this bitcoins, now, or later (after dump the price).
Yes, this is a many of extra body movements...
But, in this case, I think they will gladly give you all their tokens, if they are just a speculators.

I am convinced that, need to move the market slowly.
On a weekly or monthly interval, and do hunting mainly for volumes.
Then less risk and more profit.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:02:14 PM

Why are u bubbling? I just read the latter wall u posted and could not comprehend a single word. What is that? Who does what? And why everything exist? I will have ur ass kicked if u keep this wall up. Purge the walls and close the topic. We dont have time for rummaging in the ashes of ur ignorance, nor are we paid to diagnose a mental disease based on what u post.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:22:35 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:45:38 AM by mprep

Why are u bubbling? I just read the latter wall u posted and could not comprehend a single word. What is that? Who does what? And why everything exist? I will have ur ass kicked if u keep this wall up. Purge the walls and close the topic. We dont have time for rummaging in the ashes of ur ignorance, nor are we paid to diagnose a mental disease based on what u post.
Hey, you! What you don't understand? I'm understanding anything, what he wrote.
Just quote, and we explain.

What walls are you talking about?
What mental disease?
What ignorance?
What bubbling?
Why close the topic?
If you don't have time, why you are here?
What are you forgotten here?

Nice game!
I think you can use WAVES RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR SCHEME to select the winners!
They wrote, that their scheme is transparent and honest, because this is - open-source.

Hey, MarquiseMuseum! To do mining 3 BTC just for 1 day,
need to keep online 145 PetaHashes/second, at mining difficulty 11890594958795Grin
Maybe, only old BTC holders can win this game...

In any case, a guarantee to get $75k and 1500g 24k gold just for 3BTC it will be a nice.
But, as I understand, to get it - need to reedem 9 more crypto-books,
and buy your crypto-certificate-tokens only from you,
and buy it at price 60 satoshies, by 700k tokens - additional 9 times,
and do it after successfully first reedem the crypto-book, right?

Can you print this, like oil paining?

https://i.imgur.com/NCrHTVB.jpg

Perhaps spend 5 btc and list with a top 50 centralized exchange, if we get this then CMC will upgrade project to tracked listing which will have additional synergy effect.
I think tracked listing can be already upgraded, because [Marquise $MUSEUM] is  already trading on WAVES DEX,
for WAVES and BTC,
so from this WAVES DEX,
is possible to loading historical market data.

Moreover, I'm already see the four tokens, with tracked listing, which are trading only on WAVES DEX:
1. Starta (STA) - trading only on WAVES DEX for BTC and WAVES, but have tracked listing.
2. Tokes (TKS) - trading only on WAVES DEX for WAVES and BTC, and have tracked listing.
3. Darcrus (DAR) - trading only on WAVES DEX for WAVES and BTC, and have tracked listing.
4. Bankcoin (B@) - trading only on WAVES DEX, and only for WAVES, but this have tracked listing, as you can see.

Also, you can open the listing just on the tidex.com, to get tracking listing. As example:
Oceanlab (OCL) is traded on WAVES DEX, and tidex.com and that tidex listing is enough to you see tracked listing for this token.
As you can see, tidex.com have not large volumes of trading, and listing there can be not expensive.

And also, I see more exchanges for some WAVES-tokens, just look at this list:
1. Minex (MINEX) is traded on coinexchange.io for BTC and ETH.
2. Crex Token (CREX) is traded on crex24.com for BTC/RUR/USD/EUR.
3. Simone (SON) is traded on p2pb2b.io, and one more exchange - whitebit.com.
4. KUN (KUN) - trading on kuna.io for fiat currencies.
5. Evimeria (EVI) - trading on stex.com and crex24.com for ETH/BTC/LTC.
6. WavesGo (WGO) - trading on tidex.com for BTC and WAVES.
7. EncryptoTel [WAVES] (ETT) - trading on livecoin.net.
8. Mercury (MER) - trading on bittrex.com.
9. Tidex Token (TDX) - trading on tidex.com but for BTC/ETH/USDT/WAVES.
10. Primalbase Token (PBT) - trading on hitbtc.com for BTC/ETH.

This all tokens and exchanges, I just extracted from this page: https://coinmarketcap.com/tokens/views/all/
after sorting all tokens by platform, and select only WAVES-tokens.
As you can see, all this tokens - are the tokens from WAVES-platform.
And also, this means, all exchanges, where this is trading - are supporting WAVES-tokens.
So, you can contact them all, and ask for listing.
Maybe they will add your asset theirself, just to make PR for them, because your token is one from top-ranked,
and this is in TOP10 by rank for all traders ON THE GREAT AND DECENTRALIZED WAVESPLATFORM.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:15:06 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:46:17 AM by mprep

need to keep online 145 PetaHashes/second, at mining difficulty 11890594958795Grin

In any case, a guarantee to get $75k and 1500g 24k gold just for 3BTC it will be a nice.
I tried to find out and learn it but still do not understand how it works like what?

I tried to find out and learn it but still do not understand how it works like what?

You send me 3.75 btc and I will send 1.25 million $M-2 and register your info as the first cryptobook certificate buyer/winner.

When I sell another 9 certificates in the future, you can use this 1.25 million coins worth 3.75 btc, to get the book valued to $75k because it has 1.5 kilo 24k gold instead of normal 125 grams.

The reason this system was created is to generate demand for BTC market stock, as this cannot be acquired from waves market coins, only BTC pairing and only from company wallet hkb7. In the future, all pairing can be used to redeem book, when there is higher market liquidity, but not right now.

It is a raffle pool of users with 10% chance to profit $45k, but for the first ever certificate buyer, it is 100% guaranteed profit. It is $60k loss to make this book so profit from 9 more buyers must be used to cover loss.

Normally this book contains 125 gram 24k gold and cost 3.75 btc/$30k, and buyers have 10% chance to cube a higher grade version with 1.5 kg gold instead of 125 gram.

There are 100 certificates for sale at 300 satoshi (125 million $M-2), so for 10 wallets, they get $45k guaranteed future profit, but it is only 10% chance to cube this during redeem of coins back to company. This means that the other 90 buyers, get the normal version and pay $30k when they redeem coins, not the $75k version. Before the expensive version can be made, a total of 10 batches must first be sold to generate company revenue of $300 000, from this profit, the high grade version is then manufactured and sent to raffle winner. Another $150 000 is reserved for the 9 other books as these are cheaper to produce because of less gold value.

Post #104 in this page explains production cost and why book is so expensive to make.

It is also possible to buy 1 million $M-2 from waves market, and redeem the coins for 1 single image from the book normally priced at $300. This is a promo subsidy to showcase the portfolio to early buyers and price for 1 million stack is currently $12.

Additionally, if company can sell 10 certificates at 300 satoshi, price to earnings per year is $150 000 and it means that all coins in waves market are undervalued by a factor of x600 ($0.00001 vs $0.0066) as they can now be used for cryptobook market after the first 10 are sold.

Some smart trader should in this case buy all coins up to a few satoshi and then resell them at 50-75 if they believe that company can consistently redeem 10 books yearly.

$150 000/660 000 000 =$0.00022 x30(P/E multiple) = $0.0066 yearly earnings per share.
Current waves market price: $0.000011

Hypotethical profit:
100 million $M-2 bought up to 0.00002 waves and resold at 50 sats: $445 000 on $302 000 risked (10 certificates at 37.5 btc and $1600 for the waves coins).

This requires p/e consensus of x30 multiple and enough market liquidity at 50 sats for profit redistribution by trader.

P/E can be anything from 0.5 (like now) up to x60 based on NASDAQ average. At P/E 1 valuation, market cap is only 4 satoshi, not 50 so this is an important risk consideration as there is no guarantee of x30 valaution, this is based on industry average for profit generating business, it can be less, it can be more.

The risked $302 000 can be used to redeem giclées or 10 cryptobooks, so the money always buys something not only chance to profit 50%. And company will buyback all coins in waves market from a share of this profit of $300k so price will never again be as low as 0.000011 waves per token, minimum x5 higher because there is where the buywall of 650 million will be placed.

I learned a little about what you wrote and am very interested in this and still think about it and hope to have the confidence to join this good project

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:39:54 AM

It is probable that the primary settlement ledger will also be AGI powered which was ETHs initial prospect
LOL. Waves already supporting smart contracts, and script's, maybe this will be Turing-complete (or already now),
and then will be possible to connect there an ASI,
or the great super-system with many ASI, not one AGI.  Grin

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
MarquiseMuseum (OP)

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 04:47:25 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 12:09:20 AM by MarquiseMuseum

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/061815/risks-investing-art-and-collectibles.asp

This article is listing a risk matrix for alternative investments. Several points of mention are remedied by crypto integration and here is a selection of things that are enabled with blockchain:

Lack of information: Because there is valuation consensus through user participation with an integrated crypto currency in a globally exposed market, real time price evolution can be monitored 24/7 to assess this metric. And because it is operated as a profit generating business, the same standards of business communication through quarterly updates and annual reports apply.

Illiquid: One big milestone with $M-2's fine art integration is to unlock liquidity for passive luxury objects that are otherwise difficult to trade. Crypto is the most state of the art method of tokenizing valuable objects, and $M-2 is a time stamped ecosystem of tokenizing assets on Waves using two separate blockchains to prove that this benefit was taken into consideration for the investment category as early as November 2017.

Counterfeits: Blockchain is immutable and impossible to decrypt without quantum computers. Marquise $Museum issues a company controlled $M-1 asset everytime the public $M-2 currency coin is redeemed for original portfolio art. This $M-1 token is impossible to clone and always tethered to the hard asset as a form of high tech recepit & validator of authenticity. The $M-1 certificate can be optioned as an IOU between buyer and seller with escrow intermediation for maturity of product delivery at a set future date whereas potential value appraisal between point of sale and shipping of merchandise benefits the receiver. Because $M-1 is a value migrator from physical to digital, the hard asset can be stored at a central facility similar to how valuable art is stored in Rotterdam warehouses and changes ownership only through letters of acquisition formed by centralized auction houses.  

No income or dividends: Unlike a piece of fine investment grade art obtained in the old world, $M-2 ownership enables profit sharing between user and company at a flat rate of 10% divided on top 100 wallets plus 5% distributed according to stake amount. As long as company is generating revenue from the limited portfolio, this alternative investment form will actively pay for itself. When the portfolio stock is sold out, dividend payments will no longer be made, and all future value appreciation must be settled in the decentralized user market using both $M-1 & $M-2 at first, which is slowly transitioned to $M-1 only because its pairing with the hard asset such as Giclée prints or the cryptobook.

The Giclée market consists of 17 images of which 14 are original color and 3 black & white editions. The price is now $120 per image with a max supply of 4000 per image. The new settlement rate will be $300 with a limited supply of 1500 units per image type. This price change is under consideration but not yet approved.

Production cost is $25 and delivery another $25, then there is insurance and customs toll. Another $75 is reserved to ship duplicates in case there are other delivery problems outside the scope of insurance protection and 15% of profit will be airdropped to top 100 rich list wallets.

Gross margin at $300 is 100% then taxes 30%. 1 Giclée certificate is currently in market on waves dex for $15 so the subsidiy is significantly below production cost at this point but it is filed under marketing expenditure inorder to showcase the portfolio to collectors around the world while also enabling risk free entry at a good market price.

Company must raise 5-15 btc for top 50 exchange listing and another 2-4 for cryptobook prototyping. Nearly all profit at this stage is reinvested into growth of business model.

Update #2 Cryptobook production cost:

1. Deerskin cover with 24k gold debossed logo $200 for the skin, $500 for the labour
2. Image printing, $1000 for 40 pages
3. Book binding labour cost $100/hour, $1000-1500
4. Gold value 100 grams per book, $5000
5. Goldsmith labour cost, each 24k fuser takes 1 day to forge and assemble, there are 40 per book.
Equal to 40 days worth of labour time at $100 per hour, $4000

Total: $12000

External post production expenses:

1. Shipping, insurance, customs, toll (1-5%)
2. Marketing inorder to attract new customers (5-20%)
3. Tax (30%)
4. Administration and customer management (hourly payment/5%)
5. Market making of crypto & liquidity provision (5%)
6. Dividend payments to top 100 (15%)
7. Growing the business with gallery exhibitions and crypto integration such as exchange listing (15%)
7. Salary/profit for company employees (remainder/~15-30% net margin)
8. Super book cubing for raffle participants, 1500 gram 24k gold per 1/10 units ($60k fixed loss)

Hence, $30 000 final retail price per unit.

There will be pro photography and a 30 second video when $5000 is raised. Video+photo is $4000 and box $1000 because the metal kliche used for logo print is a one time cost deduction after which the boxes are cheaper per unit.

I also need $30 000 to get the ball rolling with the cryptobook market and manufacturing. Book will also receive professional photo and video presentation.

Another $50 000 is required for top 50 exchange listing.

Total money needed is $100k and videos/photos will look like this when finished (without music):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzFF3PSKn3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4rcB9-YjDY

3P4hfAaz2SoLayU3km4TZEGEaK2pA1xvPBx,500000
3PRBeeFD64wvTMfS3HEoDDFPXfJs3gFdAxk,100000
3P4nm3kAriAXw1z55wusXSJqzSPkVH1N39f,50000
3PND2YGDPapcxFqjaRsjRoi5o8ifRXzyUAD,300000
3PEL9d74aH2eabWdFENufTvqUKtC38McQi4,25000
3PA6DtNM53BcnpPNRJAph7rKmLitN1CHQ66,25000
3PEEamejMs1WAMuebxFStJdQKjLbUwFYNTm,25000
3PHe7BVNhMQX5werzLxPMPayjpcrGsxtrYT,25000
3PHBzAYpp9jso1Rc7VJQpoZcMVtJ6N2UtSU,25000
3P7ErdCk5v8jQ114cDogcL9rYarqTMa9gPg,50000
3PKTwTPvAhuvFRS1tYds7Yr1uq1ED3o6pKC,25000
3PANhdRBLK6UwyRkyiLWLi6YGHN75NUjGib,25000
3P3bUfAzcJt85fjxB9HCzBJNsQQPx7zBCG7,50000
3PMy59BHKadztag1YPGW29VhVvp1s4EQUeQ,50000
3P4nm3kAriAXw1z55wusXSJqzSPkVH1N39f,75000

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:34:58 AM

It is probable that the primary settlement ledger will also be AGI powered which was ETHs initial prospect
LOL. Waves already supporting smart contracts, and script's, maybe this will be Turing-complete (or already now),

I'm not understanding it too, why does it look like you're talking to yourself in the thread which has nothing to do with Marquise?
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:45:55 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 01:28:37 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP
Merited by estenity (1)

I'm not understanding it too, why does it look like you're talking to yourself in the thread which has nothing to do with Marquise?
Hey, man. This is real Marquise, and he really has the Museum,
just because in Google Maps you can see an official web-site: https://marquisemuseum.com/
and there is specified this his real token with asset ID (BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB):
Top ranked Commodity token on Waves Dex:
-
1 million $WAVES market $M-2 cubes into $300 Giclée asset
150 000 $ETH market $M-2 at 0.0012/wallet hkb7 cubes into $30 000 $M-1 cryptobook asset

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:57:10 PM

Museum is open. It telepathically calls u to attend and see for yourself what nice exhibits they got inside. As an official rep of Smart Contractium Inc. I am here to address your questions however stupid they may seem. And I dont like the comparison with AGI. These two aint direct competitors. The scope of AGI is 5 orders of magnitude lower than Museums. Which will be respectfully reflected in coin valuation when we get all finalities dealt with.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:35:59 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 05:58:08 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Hey, man. This is real Marquise, and he really has the Museum,
just because in Google Maps you can see an official web-site: https://marquisemuseum.com/
and there is specified this his real token with asset ID (BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB):
Top ranked Commodity token on Waves Dex:
-
1 million $WAVES market $M-2 cubes into $300 Giclée asset
150 000 $ETH market $M-2 at 0.0012/wallet hkb7 cubes into $30 000 $M-1 cryptobook asset

Can you lend me your 360M stack mate? I will repay it when we are at 300 sats + 10 million interest.

3P4fxwqcMX8hEnnfD5WPBn3NNmZzozbHkb7

I just don't want any interference when pushing this coin back up.

Need a few weeks.
PM sent.
In any case, I think, that need to do slowly raising the price so as not to suffer significant losses.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:46:55 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 03:51:30 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Anyone who bought below 0.00001 cannot make any loss unless waves goes to $50-100.
Perhaps then, trading price of $M-2 will go down to 0.000001-2.
In this case they have x10 profit in USD but smaller waves amount when selling.
If WAVES will make x50-x100 by USD, your token can make x10 only?
Pffff. No! Anyone who bought [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s below 0.00001 WAVES
can just don't sell this at price lesser than 0.00001 WAVES,
and get his x50-x100, while the WAVES price is growing by USD.
Anyway, if they invested there WAVES, they can ask the WAVES for this tokens,
because real WAVES was been really invested there.
I don't think they really need USD, because the USD are printed in FRS, by billions yearly.

Even if waves goes to $100, when company buys back 500 million coins at 0.000001,
new trading level can be established much higher because there are no more sellers left.
Yeah, you're right, but to be this true, the company must don't sell buyed coins at lower prices.

For top wallets, the biggest risk of loss, is not doing anything and only waiting.
Because with more time passing there is more chance of something random happening
to waves or the company
such as hacking,
ticker removal,
downvoting from ranking,
loss of monthly funding,
new rules for crypto and more.
I would not worry that something could really happen to the waves.
This platform is strongly encrypted, moreover, this is decentralized.

And this is blockchain platform.
If some bug, like this will be found,
there is possible to turn blockchain back to previous blocks,
and then do mining another blocks, from this previous block,
and generate another chain of this new blocks.
This is possible even in LAN, with only one miner, and node, because this is a Decentralized EXchange.

Even if, a serious vulnerability will found inside this cryptosystem,
and if after that all the standards are changed,
then nothing prevents to re-issue absolutely all assets and tokens,
and generate this all in the new blockchain, to all previous users, in equal amounts.
As additional option, there is possible to verify signed message,
to be sure that user is alive and active,
before generate for him, this his own assets.
To do this, it is enough to parse the all blocks of the old blockchain,
extract the balances and addresses,
and generate all the waves and all the tokens in the new blockchain.
Maybe, in this case, Asset ID's of all the tokens will be another,
or depended from Asset ID of previous mother-tokens.

Ticker removal? You are serious? Anyone can raise his own matcher,
and trading any token to any token even in LAN.

Also, even if something will be wrong with company, or with your Museum, in the future,
nothing cann't decrease the cost of your assets, and the prices of thading this,
because there, was been invested real cryptocurrencies with real liquidity.
This means, the [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s can trading after billions of years,
somewhere on Venus, Mars or Jupiter,
after some Zombie Apocalypse on the Earth,
or after "Sun-Red giant" evaporates the oceans,
or after the planet is captured by some rachitic aliens.

The best moment to make money is today, not in a few months. If you already have 360m stack bought at low price.
Is this possible to sell 360M [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s now?  Grin

As soon as I can loan this stack I can establish updated level for new buyers, because subsidy will expire with portfolio updates in November.
I don’t think that someone would just lend you so many not-reissuable and unique tokens
with a simple irrevocable transfer to the cryptocurrency address.

If someone wants to use their coins now to redeem Giclées they will receive delivery in canson infinity box, but from November the box will be bespoke and much more expensive to deliver.
If your Giclées in the OTC market really cost from $100 to $300 (including a box),
would someone sell your tokens at a price below 100 or 300 WAVES per million [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s
(according and considering that price 1 WAVES = 1 USD, now).
Yes... They would sell... But... Only very disappointed, hungry, unhappy and needy people.  Cry

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:03:23 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2019, 07:06:42 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

You are missing the point that waves is 99% daytraders who are active to make money from speculation. If this is not serviced then $M-2 is not attractive for trading and this is important for growth of coin and popularity at this early phase.
This can be not popular for trading, but can be popular for investment. What then?  Grin

Most who trade on waves don't understand that these coins can be used for real commodity,
they don't speak english only Russian and the language of $$.
You can speak with them on russian.
I think, need to speak with them, even on the "language of $$", while they are still is an active users...

I think it is safe to lend 360 million and get 370 million back next month.
Will be better to just buy 10M without any risk, especially considering that you want to raise the price up.

You ask me if you can sell 360 million coins in market today?
Put them for sale at 0.000005 and see what happens,
I think many people will buy them.
Maybe even up to 0.00001.
Pffffff.  Grin
I already asked you about, who wants to sell 1,000,000 [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s at price 5-10 WAVES,
if this is not 100 or 300 WAVES per one million [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s
($100-$300 for each Giclée, which cost 1,000,000 [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s)?
I know there can be activized many buyers.
But, I mean if someone want to sell by opening market-position, he cann't do this...
No such liquidity for this volumes.

Marquise $Museum cannot buy this much right now, we are leasing all $Waves.
I did lease my waves too.

500 million will be bought at 0.000001-2 if waves goes to $50-100.
This is possible (50-100 USD/WAVES), but I don't think you can really get 500M.

If Waves goes to $0.1 then it is only budget for more leasing accumulation and small buyback of $M-2.
As I know, leasing will be profitable for 100,000 blocks. Then mining reward can be changed, according the vote in the network...

In this case we have reserve funds to acquire 100 000 waves.
Good point for long-term. Maybe many users be happy to buy WAVES at price $0.1, including me.

And $M-2 will not keep parity with waves parabola because if waves goes x100,
liquidity is much better in that market for users to cash out and save funds before it goes down to $30.
There is always a premium in smaller markets if the liquidity is missing,
however if there is good liquidity,
then good micro coins can outperform bigger alts.
And because 99% of $M-2 users are daytraders they will sell as discount to liquidiate assets into USDT to prepare for short term reversal.
I would not argue about a change in the liquidity of assets in the long term,
because these are dynamic parameters, it is changing
in accordance with changes in the volumes of bid and volumes of ask.
And changes the volumes of ask is correlating with the level of PR of an asset.

$M-2 will not automatically follow waves at x100 because it is two different companies.
In fact, the value of assets is determined by the market, not the company and its development.
Look at the evolution of token VST - from asset to platform.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:04:56 PM

PR must be financed
After having analyzed this market for two years, I can determine that organic demand is profoundly missing. I believe that this project can be popular in future generations with collectors, but it seems not in modern time.
Good PR can make only one PR manager, or group of them.
And perhaps, for the sake of this, it is worth training one man,
do training of the selected stuff, or even an entire institute.  Grin

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:28:03 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 03:40:41 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

If you want a chance for 50 btc then you must buy all coins from rich list up to 300 satoshi because everyday you wait, momentum disappears. Volatility is the lifeblood of micro markets and there is no big news in development for this project. All big updates came in August.

I will guess that you can get 90% of this supply below 0.00003 and the rest up to 0.0001.

When the new trading level is established new buyers will be forced to enter at this position. I had buyers before up to 0.02 waves per token in June, but many more at 0.001-0.004.

In fact, no any momentum is disappears,
and anyone can start trading at any time, at any price,
and anywhere in a decentralized network of this decentralized exchange,
just by using different own matcher.
Look, this can be changed, in the settings on waves-dex.
In this case, in blockchain, there will be available to see the exchange transactions,
and new matcher address, but not the link to this Matcher REST API. Wink
So any interference and intervention on this new market is excluded by this way.
Moreover, new buyers can don't know about WAVES,
can don't know about default matcher, and just invest the BTC/ETH/DASH/ZEC/LTC/ETC/sh~TC,
to get tokens, to their web-wallet,
and just to hold it, and transfer, like another cryptocurrencies.
And in often - to buy and just hold, and loss the PrivateKey then, in future...
That's what I meant by the phrase: "popular for investment".

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:24:22 PM

@MarquiseMuseum, since your thread is not getting good attention from the community and seems that very few are interested on this waves asset, do you have other plans on how to improve its trading performance, as only the MarquiseMuseum/Waves pair has trading movement?

Is your business in trading luxury goods still in the pipeline? What is the current status of this area?
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:59:19 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2019, 10:12:39 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Too many full size images in this post do crashing my browser, hehheh.  Grin

What happened with price of [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s?
Why this is growing?
Giclées prices are growing, or what?

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: