Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
dontgamble (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

if you are newbie, you should upgrade your rank at least till Jr. member because there is no signature campaign that allows newbie participates.
if your rank is Jr. member, you can join signature of daneel.io(DAN). this project has AI system on cryptocurrency in which it is certainly needed by many investors. the ICO has been reached the soft cap.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:35:40 AM

I think for the newbie still does not exist. At least you have to jr.member, and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign's signature. I think you should improve your ranking first. if it is level up, then you can look for signatures that accept jr.member. I wish you success.

nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

I think it is difficult to find project that allows newbie as like me participating. so we have to do effort to make our rank up.
puugiako0811

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

There are some bounty campaign accpeting newbie . But for me this is not advisable to join a bounty as newbie its better to focus first on making quality post for you to rank up, always read and watch videos about cryptocurrency. Its better to join bounty campaign atleast Jr member.  
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

i dont think there signature for newbie cuz project managers / owners dont want that there projects looks like useless if they accept newbie 1 million newbie will join and sr / hero / legendray wont join

Free palestine
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

For beginners usually can not participate for signature campaign and now also Jr.member can not as well and there are still some that can still for minimal jr.member as participation of signature campaign.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

You have to do it by yourself, go to the bounty section, because of the limited code that you can put in your signature box it is seldom that we see bounty project accepting newbies in their fold, so you only have a few options to choose, create a good post and once you have accumulate good merit, you will move to a new rank for a better bounty projects.

lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

There are not a lot options for newbie to join bounty of ico now. Since the ico sometimes give qualifications for join bounty like special rank could join signature campaign. But even a newbie could join the bounty like from twitter, telegram, or making blog for the ico. So it's not limited by the rank to join the bounty there is a lot ways to doing bounty.

Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

I think you should be patient first once you upgrade to jr.member you can join the signature of the campaign, see our struggle senior to get high ranking... Smiley
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

There is not a one company for signatures that will take newbie)))
Grow the rank, learn more about the crypto currency and everything else, on the junior member you will find the campaign by the signature)

WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

I think for the newbie still does not exist. At least you have to jr.member, and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign's signature. I think you should improve your ranking first. if it is level up, then you can look for signatures that accept jr.member. I wish you success.
The merit system will be soon become a minimum requirement for future airdrop/signature campaign. Not just Jr.Member but at least Member rank to able to join.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

I haven't found signature bounty for newbie yet.
Almost all of signature bounty campaign onyl qualify Junior member and higher,
Even now, there are so many signature bounty campaign that even disqualify junior member too.
For newbies, you need to be patient to become junior member
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

There are none signature bounty campaigns for newbie because bounty campaign manager won't give you any bounty stakes without wearing ICO signature so if you're going to bump your account into Jr. Member then you could then wear a signature and join more bounty campaigns if you want.
The problem is, jumping into higher rank is painful this time so I would suggest that you're going to compose good comments in order to get more sMerits to jump up your rank from Jr. Member into Member.
When you become a member you could get higher slice of stakes in every bounty campaigns.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

Many bounty campaign you can join,like twitter and facebook, but not for signature you can't joined.Search here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

have a little bit and learn from the knowledge while slowly to be promoted until the new member jr can follow the signature campaign if the newbie can not follow it newbie can only follow the social media campaign it must choose to choose the regulation to release level
lovela

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

The merit system will be soon become a minimum requirement for future airdrop/signature campaign. Not just Jr.Member but at least Member rank to able to join.

That's become worst.
Merit system is the reason why some bounty campaigns today are failing because there are too few participants who are joining signature bounty campaigns.
Some of my friends stopped joining signature campaigns but instead they stepped into day trading because they were crazy on day trading and indeed they earn more than joining bounty campaigns.
Merit system were good for some especially with members who uses English as their main language or it is their native language.
We couldn't get sMerits if we were just trying to comply signature bounty campaign requirements every week.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

For sure you won't be accepted into any signature campaigns as a newbie.  I would think most signature campaigns will require Member rank to be the minimum as that's when you'll be able to have a clickable signature. 
lovela

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

There is not a one company for signatures that will take newbie)))
Grow the rank, learn more about the crypto currency and everything else, on the junior member you will find the campaign by the signature)

I noticed some ICOs and bounty campaigns are accepting newbie but only few of them are. And in general, newbies should rank up into Jr. Member so that they could join bounty campaigns like signature.
I also noticed that some Airdrops do accept newbies as well but Airdrops aren't better than bounty campaigns because most of them are scams and bogus.
Being at least Jr. Member or Member will give you opportunities on joining most bounty campaigns in this forum.

SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

No, there is no signature bounty campaign for newbies.I would think all signature campaign will require member rank,and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign signature.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: