Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] TrustedHealth [Telegram, Social Media and Content bounty]  (Read 3697 times)
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

Hello. If I leave the Telegram channel, and then will join it again a few days before the end of the TrustedHealth bounty, will I still get a reward?
I think not. Nobody can get a reward for the same action twice.
But what does it matter when I join it? I don't have to be active in it, do I?
No, but I would advise you to read it sometimes, so as not to miss the information about lucrative offers and giveaways.
However, representatives of the platform will not be able to detect if I left, and then came back. They rely just on screenshots.
Did you know that every time someone leaves the channel, it remains a notification about it. Thus, it is possible to detect deception attempts for a couple of clicks.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

Hello. How many days are left before the start of sales?
devilini

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Hello. How many days are left before the start of sales?
The pre-sale starts in 26 days, so hurry up to pre-register.
kentuckykid

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

Good afternoon. Can all tokens that will be earned on the bounty, be transferred to another user at once? Or will they be frozen for a certain period of time?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

Good afternoon. How important is it that a user, that I invite, is up to speed on cryptocurrencies? And does it affect the reward?
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

Off topic question: will a hospital need to pass a special testing before it will have the opportunity to become a part of your community?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

It seems to me that if a topic of social networks account relates to medicine, a user gets more tokens. As he is read by the target audience of the project.
xmngcxi

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Hello. If my username in the telegram changes after I have joined the bounty program, will I still be able to get my rewards? 
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

Good afternoon. How long until the sales start?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

Good afternoon. How long until the sales start?
The first stage has already been completed. The second will start in about a month.
national751

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

Hello. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to purchase tokens?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

Hello. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC in order to purchase tokens?
Yes, but the procedure requires much less data, than the other ICO, in which I participated.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

In some countries there is no equipment even for minimal diagnostics, but there is Internet. Will their residents be able to receive consultations?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

Will I be able to spend TDH tokens, if I haven’t purchased them on the ICO, but have earned by participating in the bounty-program?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

Will I be able to spend TDH tokens, if I haven’t purchased them on the ICO, but have earned by participating in the bounty-program?
Yes, of course, you can, but I find it hard to imagine, for what services they will be enough.
shara

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

Yes, of course, you can, but I find it hard to imagine, for what services they will be enough.
Now I check myself, if I am qualified to participate in the TrustedHealth bounty. I hope to make the most of it.
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Now I check myself, if I am qualified to participate in the TrustedHealth bounty. I hope to make the most of it.
I am afraid, that even the maximum will not be enough for you to undergo a full course of treatment or get at least a few consultations.
shara

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

I am afraid, that even the maximum will not be enough for you to undergo a full course of treatment or get at least a few consultations.
I'm not going to spend tokens at once. So far, I have no health problems, and I hope that in the next 5 years I will not have them.
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

I'm not going to spend tokens at once. So far, I have no health problems, and I hope that in the next 5 years I will not have them.
Then you're talking about an incredibly sensible approach to participation in the bounty. Usually, those, who get tokens easily, sends them to the secondary sale.
shara

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

Then you're talking about an incredibly sensible approach to participation in the bounty. Usually, those, who get tokens easily, sends them to the secondary sale.
No, I'm going to use the platform myself. By the way, can I pay for an inspection of their friends or relatives? Or do they need to register on the platform themselves?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: