Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market demand is increasing  (Read 1923 times)
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I'm not totally knowledgeable about crypto business, because I'm only a new member in this kind of business, but the reason why market demand is increasing it is because of the popularity of crypto as being good in terms of financial contributions to the prople.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

i agree that the demand for bitcoin is increasing but unfortunately a big part of this demand, specially a big part of the money that is going into altcoins, is purely based on hype and is coming from a lot of newbies who want to make a lot of profit in a short time.

this created a lot of bubbles in the market. the bitcoin bubble luckily burst and we are back on track but i am afraid altcoins may still be in a huge bubble that may not end well.

There is a FOMO brewing...
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

As of the time of posting, the market took a dip. Maybe some who bought at below 7k took their profit. Good news for those who bought low. But bad for those who just bought it recently. This proves that the market is very unpredictable.

How is it bad for those who bought at near $11,000 levels? If you buy yourself into a market that has gone up quite a bit already, you have to understand that the market might dip due to people securing profits, so it shouldn't come as a surprise. In other words, if you really understand this market, it should be seen as collateral damage. If you regardless of that still see it as something bad, then it just shows how people yet again don't know what they're investing in. To add; it's not that people have anything to complain about, because ~$11,000 is a more than solid entry point, especially for the longer term. I remember having seen people post that they would instantly buy if the price tanked back to $10,000, so here it is, now buy.
fleda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

The reason why crypto  demand is increasing because a lot of people sold their coins because of the continues falling of prices. Of course it this is happening the supply of crypto is increasing thats why when crypto currency price dropped, a lot of people used this as an opportunity to buy more coins while the price of it is low.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

For me, this great news to us and even the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency because the prices of them will increased. If the demands will increase and the prices will increases too. Let us hope that bitcoin or altcoins will continues increases again in this following month and it will be fully recover fast. In this news, it is great to buy more bitcoin because it will have a good profits in the future if the bitcoin will increase. I think the demand is increasing because of the sudden dump of bitcoin and investors buy more bitcoin.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

This is really good news indeed and good news for all of us who believe's in bitcoin. The cryptomarket demand is increasing as we can see it already surpassed the $11k price. I think this will continue increasing the demand on crypto markets.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

great article... since their is a hugh demand in the south korean cryptocurrency market ... i think in south korea more cryptocurrency exchanges will open in the near future........
Fuhre (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

to be honest I feel happy to see this 😁 even though the korean market is different from the global market. but, at least it's a development on the demand for its special bitcoin crypto. I believe that in the near future we will reach a price of $ 15,000 and we may stabilize the price there for the preparation of the following price increase.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

Yes ofcourse it's a good news that people are gaining more interest in this crypto market and are getting attracted by its benefits.This in turn will increase the demand and will give boost to the price of most of the coins and new prices are going to setup in this feild as people are getting frustated with the current financial system and want to be part of new digital currencies.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

It is actually a good thing for the investors knowing that the demand is increasing,they'll get their desire profit in no time. The market that was mentioned was actually a korean market, and I don't know if we're affected or if it has big impact for non-koreans like me, but still, it is indeed a good news seeing that there are some improvements happening in the market right now. Hopefully,the price of bitcoin will grow larger than last year. And for those who haven't bought bitcoin,it is not yet too late to invest.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

It is actually a good thing for the investors knowing that the demand is increasing,they'll get their desire profit in no time. The market that was mentioned was actually a korean market, and I don't know if we're affected or if it has big impact for non-koreans like me, but still, it is indeed a good news seeing that there are some improvements happening in the market right now. Hopefully,the price of bitcoin will grow larger than last year. And for those who haven't bought bitcoin,it is not yet too late to invest.
do you think that today is the very case when there is a definitive deadline for the purchase of Bitcoin? Apparently, in the near future, Bitcoin's decline will stop and we will see real growth. So maybe today it's worth buying cheaper Bitcoin, because tomorrow there will be no such opportunity.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

This is indeed some very good news and this is going to make more people to start investing again in Bitcoins and there is going to be a bitcoin boom in a very shot time as a result.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

That is a very nice progress we are having and I hope this demand will be translated to bitcoin price rising! I believe in blockchain technology and it progress is what I desired the most. I expect the price of bitcoin to touch  $20,000 before end of April.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

For me, this great news to us and even the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency because the prices of them will increased. If the demands will increase and the prices will increases too. Let us hope that bitcoin or altcoins will continues increases again in this following month and it will be fully recover fast. In this news, it is great to buy more bitcoin because it will have a good profits in the future if the bitcoin will increase. I think the demand is increasing because of the sudden dump of bitcoin and investors buy more bitcoin.

I think the good news is as a result of the U S planning to work on some adoption. News from such region of the world have a way of either bulling the market or dipping it. Going through this link in this thread (though no source but looks reliable) you would have a clue https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2966685.msg30540086#msg30540086

Positive news helps the market and negative dipps it too .
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

\People who heard of Aelf
Ok let it sink in to you there are 20 000 token holders

What does it mean ?

It means untill there are mass real life appliances to the technology u can dream about lambos. Cause one one buys a lambo bitcoin crushes and all the ones that have a lot of bitcoins are aware of that
( i exagerated a bit )
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.

A trading range is likely for a while. I don’t think we will see a full recovery for several months to a year. The last crash took a couple of years to see a recovery and while that may not happen this time, I also don’t think this recovery will be just 2 months long. The price will likely fluctuate in a range for a while before breaking out to the positive.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

Yes. I do believe that demand of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day and since cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, etherium, etc. have started their popularity and demand have increased regularly. This because of the advantages that they put on the table. Like firstly, cryptocurrencies are digital form of currency so they are not needed to be carried physically everywhere. Then they are universal form of currency so they can be used anywhere around the world.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

Hell yeah! Good thing that I really stuck with my decisions and never really sold and stopped buying in the past few weeks! I have just proven to myself that it really does help to read and study the past of bitcoins and most of the alternative coins that have already been existing for quite a long time already. Because if I didn't, I would've panic sold already and stopped the cyrpto things long time ago.  I wish that a lot would actually do things like this also to really have some clues on what might happen next in the crypto world. But don't get me wrong, I am not saying that this clues can really bring you accurate conclusions because of its clues. I am just saying that it really is a great thing than having no knowledge about anything at all.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

I don't think only Korean crypto market demand increases, it must the the whole market all over the world is increasing cause cryptocurrency is becoming more popular than before. You can hear anyone talk about cryptocurrency when you go outside or drink coffe with your friend. Day by day, Cryptocurrency is becoming the hotest issue is mentioned all the time. In the near future maybe it'll become the local currency of the whole world Grin

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

Cryptosystem will surely gain more and more demand in the coming months, knowing that it ia continuously gaining demand there is no reason for it to increase. The sudden dump of price few weeks ago is just a season of correction. We would now be hardly be seeing the coin on dump again in the coming day, surely it will be reaching new recorf vreaking price. Ive actually bought soke good amount weeks ago during drop and luckily my coins have already been growing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: