Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:08:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cardano a good investment?  (Read 203 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

i bought a bunch it at $0.4 it yielded nicely but dropped in the past week. what would you recommend i'll do keep holding it or let it go with a small profit?

Experts believe that Cardano is great for long-term investments and it can be safely retained during this year, if the developers have no particular problems that could lead to a drop in the coin.     
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

i bought a bunch it at $0.4 it yielded nicely but dropped in the past week. what would you recommend i'll do keep holding it or let it go with a small profit?

Keep his time has not yet come, expectations for 2019 then in this attractive project will start to invest more people and accordingly you will see its real price.
tole123

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

I think I can just stand it now because it is now down drastically, fitting up again new sales in order to get a big profit
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

i guess i would hold it. Cardano seems to be very promising

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

It's seems to be one of the most secure and anonymizred coin, so i would like to invest in it
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

I have invested $ 2000 in Cardano .

The price I'm not afraid I'm holding, not the hole. I believe in the future of this coin .

Cardano coin for me is a good investment and has the potential to grow it's market price value in the coming years due to it's stable performance in the crypto market. According to the article I just read, the CEO of Cardano is the previous CEO of Ethereum which we all know the 2nd  in rank of the cryptocurrency ranking which is next to bitcoin. There is no doubt for Cardano will soar high just like Ethereum in the future because the man behind this coin has the principle and skill to build a better currency, better blockchain technology that will surely succeed.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

If you have interest in cardano, maybe you should check out Tezos. Tezos is a public chain as Cardano, but has much more advanced technolgy than cardano.

As the launch will come out soon, you can check it with google.
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

It wouldn't be smart to sell at a loss, so if you're looking for profits, wait until the next pump and sell it.

As of now, Cardano is an overvalued vaporware, it doesn't even have a finishing product so there's no reason to have a $10 billion market cap. Anyone buying in ADA is just buying dreams and hopes. If you want to hold it, either wait for another pump in the market to sell, or hold it until 2020 which is the date their roadmap states that everything should be done.

Thats horrible advice IMO.

You lock up capital PLUS take huge risk that it might not pump even close to previous highs. The project could easily fail due to the huge technical risks and then it won't pump at all.

Money Is Information
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

Once it got an all time high and then drops eventually, it will take some time for it to recover and even break its highest price ever recorded. If you have the heart to HODL, then you will probably not sell it just for a small profit. Your HODLing ability will really be tested through this and if it goes deeper, your decision making will also be tested whether you will buy more or not. But i believe, Cardano is an elite alt coin (it's easy to get on the top 10 alts) and it will surely come back again.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: