Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders)  (Read 7228 times)
antoinnepy

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

Time to go do some brain mining
zerofive

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

I dont think everyone should get 75 coins then, but a share of the 75 coins. Maybe bump it up a little, because at the moment more than 75 coins are handed out in a minute. So if you give 300 for a minute shared by participants, that could be okay, I guess?

This is reasonable, we'll try to implement it. Anyway, looking at the timestamp of the last problems solved there is a rate slower than you may think: http://www.diracoin.org/BrainCypher/AllBrainCypher

fantastic, looking forward to see the new mode
I think the idea of brainmining should not be about competition, but about geting reward when you use your brain (even you are not the winner)

the difference between brain mining and computer mining is, computer will not get tired, they will keep trying to get the answer, but human are easy to get tired, if they tried a few times and still cannot win the reward, they will just walk away, and this is really not a good feature for this project to become popular

just image that, if there are 1000 people who are doing the mining, and most of them may only get averagely one reward with a 24 hours trying, do you think they will still have the motivation to continue the mining? So it could be safe to say, if we continue current mode (only the winner get reward), no matter how you change the difficulty, it will always end up only a small group are doing the mining, most people just try a few times and get disappointed and walk away
Coffeehouse

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 08:32:06 AM by Coffeehouse

So there is a quick unreadable flash of text after solving. I took a screenshot and it says:

You were first. Please wait 1 turn.

So does that mean I will not get the reward for this? Because when I solve the next one it says the same thing again. What if I do 6 in a row. Do I get 1 reward, 3 or 6?

You have only to skip one turn after you solved a problem. After someone solves the next problem you can solve it again. It's not a definitive solution (there will always be someone who thinks to be smarter than others).

But I only get the message for a fraction of a second. There is still a new brainmath coming up every time. Even if I do 5 in a row. Is it supposed to be that way? I think optimally it will keep the current one active until someone else solves it?
DIRA-COIN (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

But I only get the message for a fraction of a second. There is still a new brainmath coming up every time. Even if I do 5 in a row. Is it supposed to be that way? I think optimally it will keep the current one active until someone else solves it?

It's a strange behavior, but we are working on an update where users can compete only against the time and the amount of the reward depends only on the time they spent to solve the problem, with no limit of problems solved (this way everyone can gain at the same time but the fastest ones gain more coins), we'll implement it in the BrainMath first and if users like it even in the BrainCypher and next games.
kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

On which stage do you plan to release the disabled features like written in the whitepaper? I think Asset and Monetary exchange would be a very interesting point for many people.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

On which stage do you plan to release the disabled features like written in the whitepaper? I think Asset and Monetary exchange would be a very interesting point for many people.

We didn't plan a specific date, we think to release the unlocked client as the users begin to ask for it (then we'll make a poll so every users can vote). Currently we want to focus on the "simplest" features.
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:54:44 PM by DIRA-COIN

We are making some updates:
- New rewarding in BrainMath: every users can solve the last problem, the starting reward is 60 (or 60 + bonus) (errata corrige) and decreases by 15 DIRA every 20 seconds (but the minimum reward is 15 DIRA), with no limit of time. All users who solve the problems gain. (If you agree we use the same system in BrainCypher and all others task to come).
- CPUMining: raised the reward to 15 DIRA * current difficulty.
udownpioneer

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

- New rewarding in BrainMath: every users can solve the last problem, the starting reward is 75 (or 75 + bonus) and decreases by 15 DIRA every 20 seconds (but the minimum reward is 15 DIRA), with no limit of time. All users who solve the problems gain. (If you agree we use the same system in BrainCypher and all others task to come).
Hello,
do you release the new version of the client ?
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Hello,
do you release the new version of the client ?

At the moment the rewarding system through the client is disabled, but you can play through the website.

Coffeehouse

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

- New rewarding in BrainMath: every users can solve the last problem, the starting reward is 60 (or 60 + bonus) (errata corrige) and decreases by 15 DIRA every 20 seconds (but the minimum reward is 15 DIRA), with no limit of time. All users who solve the problems gain. (If you agree we use the same system in BrainCypher and all others task to come).

I see no img on brainmath
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

I see no img on brainmath

Try to refresh the page or clear the cache, cause the script changed and the browser could use the old one.
zerofive

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

how long it takes to forge a block?
and what can I do to speed up the forging, a stronger CPU or something?
zerofive

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

what if I can not solve this one, and just want to jump into next one, what can I do
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

The time depends on the total amount of the balance of the forgers and your actual stake. The more is your effective balance the more are the probability to forge a block.

what if I can not solve this one, and just want to jump into next one, what can I do

If someone solved it you can just refresh the page and it loads the last problem generated.
zerofive

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

The time depends on the total amount of the balance of the forgers and your actual stake. The more is your effective balance the more are the probability to forge a block.

[/quote]

do I need to keep the wallet open when forging?
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

- In 15 mins update for bug fixing.

do I need to keep the wallet open when forging?

Yes you do, and you are even sure that the forging is actived (green indicator, you have to put your passphrase).

aReeMJay

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

what does the following mean in my account details:

Guaranteed Balance
Effective Balance
Forged Balance

?
All are 0
udownpioneer

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

the cpumining isn't work for me? Is it just for me or not ?
aReeMJay

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

Works for me but I mined nothing all day. Yesterday I mined 31 blocks in half a day with an older (but very potent at the time) CPU, but nothing today. Seems the difficulty has increased.

Mining at 300 h/s, but only takes around 20% of my CPU. No idea of how to increase it inside the browser
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

- Last update: improvement of code and bug fixed.

What do you think about the new rules of BrainMath?

what does the following mean in my account details:

Guaranteed Balance
Effective Balance
Forged Balance

?
All are 0

They are all zero cause you need to wait 1440 blocks to be the effective balance confirmed (the actual balance you forge with).

You have to wait more cause the difficulty was increased. The reward is now 15 DIRA * difficulty (the current one is 24 -> 360 DIRA).

Great project, we hope to add you to our project soon.

Thanks. What is your project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: