Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's share our experiences and earn more money.  (Read 530 times)
Tuareg (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Today, the great Slav festival-Ivan Kupala, I decided to discuss with the community one super-mega-idea.

What if every author who writes high-quality reviews for projects will offer them the concept of the project, the white paperm, the roadmap and all the other necessary article content in exchange for a share in the future project (who want to launch their ICO and have a certain amount of money)?

The author of the content can write all the necessary content for the ico content on request, can lead the bitcointalk topic, be a bounty project manager, participate in the discussion of the project concept, and act as a guarantor of bounty hunter payment if necessary. In short, any successful member of the bounty of blogs with a rank on the forum from a full member and above can become an ico co-curator.

What will this give us forum users?

Firstly, the author can focus on one project, sell their services in bulk and for a long time to one project, instead of participating in a bounty of dozens of blogs.
Secondly, the author is familiar with participating in the campaign bounty, theoretically (if desired), it can be a bounty manager and guarantor of the fulfillment of obligations of project organizers before bounty hunters. Thanks to this, the deception of hunters will disappear.

I really want to hear your opinion, the idea after all can conceptually change the approach to holding bounty campaigns, and to the great prospects of good earnings for those who are well versed in the crypt and ico and are good at writing articles. And I really need my platform for redirecting Internet traffic.

Let's discuss this idea of ​​a colleague.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmet

Activity: 1190
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

Today, the great Slav festival-Ivan Kupala, I decided to discuss with the community one super-mega-idea.

What if every author who writes high-quality reviews for projects will offer them the concept of the project, the white paperm, the roadmap and all the other necessary article content in exchange for a share in the future project (who want to launch their ICO and have a certain amount of money)?

The author of the content can write all the necessary content for the ico content on request, can lead the bitcointalk topic, be a bounty project manager, participate in the discussion of the project concept, and act as a guarantor of bounty hunter payment if necessary. In short, any successful member of the bounty of blogs with a rank on the forum from a full member and above can become an ico co-curator.

What will this give us forum users?

Firstly, the author can focus on one project, sell their services in bulk and for a long time to one project, instead of participating in a bounty of dozens of blogs.
Secondly, the author is familiar with participating in the campaign bounty, theoretically (if desired), it can be a bounty manager and guarantor of the fulfillment of obligations of project organizers before bounty hunters. Thanks to this, the deception of hunters will disappear.

I really want to hear your opinion, the idea after all can conceptually change the approach to holding bounty campaigns, and to the great prospects of good earnings for those who are well versed in the crypt and ico and are good at writing articles. And I really need my platform for redirecting Internet traffic.

Let's discuss this idea of ​​a colleague.
Tuareg is a really interesting idea, if implemented, then the idea of ​​a bounty manager becomes a guarantor of payment to bounty hunters, and in the ico project, you can initially write a smart contract in which you will be required to pay bounties after the end of the bounty. so you can defeat the deception of the organizers of ico, which is now so much, and which is very tired. you work half a year at first, and then another 2 months you experience that you can be deceived with payment for work. in your algorithm, the bounty manager will check that the developers have made this item in the smart contract, and everyone will work quietly.
lositech

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

I must say your article is really helpful and interesting, I keep checking to see where you will write how to increase followers on those mediums, I have written some articles in the past on steemit but it was rejected because I don't have enough followers and audience engagement, Please tell us how build followers on those platform you mentioned. Thank you.
Tuareg (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

Guys I had a little idea.  This topic needs to be transformed, since the situation in the crypto world is constantly changing and on the forum too.  While there is swing, you need to prepare for the upcoming boom, it will surely come.  No wonder they say during the boom prepare for a crisis, and during the crisis to the next boom!  So I suggest that we all thoroughly prepare. 

I have already made this offer in the PM to some of our fellow forum users, now I want to share this thought here.  Many of you have their own media channels on the blog sites, or even their own sites on their hosting.  I ask all interested to publish in this topic links to them.  Harm does not bring anyone, and the benefits can be tangible. 

Today I had an interesting proposal for authors and bloggers who write on the subject of crypts.  Now the crisis, earnings and payments have fallen so much that many authors are at a loss and apathy.  I and all of you know what I'm talking about, because this state of affairs has affected every one of us.

I will not hide it, I myself periodically feel the feeling that I have plunged into a global adventure.  Nevertheless, we all know that crises come and go, and time does not catch up.  Therefore, I propose to use this crisis time to strengthen our future positions, that is, to prepare for the future crypto-boom, which is bound to come.  Anyone with a little understanding of the crypt, the author and the blogger know what fees are in this industry. 

I am well versed in this topic.  At one time I even began to share my experience in the topic on the authoritative crypto forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2972898.new#new

I know that my advice has helped many members of the forum in due time, this is an indisputable fact! 

Some time ago I opened my own blog- https://cryptocoinexpert.info

It's still young and small, but it already performs its function on 5 with a plus on a five-point scale.  On the Voice I have more than a year, had a good time during this time to study this site, and earn with it.  Again, I put my work in the topic on bitcointalk. 

Now I will offer you some things that will be fixed here, and after a while I will be shown right now, or I am in a world of illusions and I am mistaken.

The first thing I suggest to anyone who reads this article is: REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN + PAY HOSTING + CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG.

This is not such a globally complex and costly event, it can be viewed as an investment that will necessarily pay off.  Why should this be done now?  Because by the time of the future crypt boom, you will already have your own website with a history.  Time in this case will work for you, even if only one article is published on your site.  And if by the time the paper boom is 20-40 or 100, the price of publication on your site will be more expensive.

Why am I right on this issue? 

We all know the company Amazix.  So these guys spend bounty blogs only on sites and on blogs with history.  For me, this is an indicator, because I earned due to publications for bounty blogs that accompanied the managers of Amazix a decent amount of money.

And one more initiative.

I ask all interested to publish in this topic- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2972898.0 links to your sites.  Harm does not bring anyone, and the benefits can be tangible. 

-In the first: your site will see the interested members of the forum, all sites will be published on the first page of this topic in the second post (since the information that is written there has already lost its relevance). 

-In the second: a link to your site will appear (completely free of charge) on the authoritative crypto forum in the topic with the current interested audience and visitors who, in theory, will want to visit your site. 

-In the third: though it is insignificant, but it diversifies your reference mass. 

-Fourthly, we will be able, in case of such necessity, to quickly join the blogger coalition for all sorts of purposes. 

-fifth: we can create our own rating of bloggers and blog sites from our list. 

-In the sixth: immediately become visible shortcomings of each of the sites from our list, and these shortcomings, each blogger can quickly eliminate.  thus all sites from our list will improve. 

-In the seventh: in this topic, bloggers will be able to see each other and turn from competitors to allies.  will be able to quickly share their experience and experience (this is ideal, and if desired, of course). 

-In eighth: we can jointly promote our pool of sites to interested advertisers and crypto-projects, while the cost of publications and advertising on each of our sites will grow and will continue to grow as our site pool develops.

-In the ninth: we will be able to exchange links among ourselves by agreement, and mutual publications, which in the future will be beneficial to each of us. 

-In tenth: this step will help revive this topic and fill it with useful content by crypto community, with each participant of our coalition winning.

This is my proposal, frightening of its novelty.  This post I published in the second message topic, so that it was visible to the maximum number of interested bloggers and authors who write about the topic of crypt. 

Naturally, this is only my proposal, I am open to dialogue on issues of a more effective format of cooperation.  If you have any suggestions and questions, please write about them in this topic.  In due course I will allocate time and money for registration of this topic. 

I suggest the following format for publishing links to the site:

1. Site name + active link. 
2. Brief description of the site. 

Example:

1.CryptoCoinExpert.info- https://cryptocoinexpert.info
2.CryptoCoinExpert.info - a place where you can get new knowledge, share experiences, learn the news of blocking technology, tokenization of real assets and crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: