Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Investors in return for Equity {Legal}  (Read 126 times)
ravibhardwaj2305 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

I am looking for investors who would like to invest in my Business in return for equity.
I have a general Knowledge app where anyone can increase their general knowledge in a fun filled method and win cash prizes for the same.
This benefits the user in two ways :- 
1) They are updated about the basic general knowledge as well as
2) They earn a decent reward for their knowledge while competing with others.

This app is really useful for anyone who is interested in increasing their general knowledge, preparing for any of the exams as well as anyone who want to win cash prizes by competing with other user by testing their knowledge.
This app serves as one stop shop as anyone can increase their general knowledge as well as earn regular cash rewards while competing with users.

We think the market to General knowledge category is pretty big. 85% of the youth are preparing for government jobs and they need to always remain updated with the general knowledge so as to beat the competition and land a government job. This is where we step in.
By playing our game, they not only update their general knowledge, but also earn cash prizes for the same.
Even if someone is not preparing for exams, the rewarding system will make most of the people interested in playing the game which will ultimately result in educating more people with current affairs.

Right now, I have my android app launched in the playstore with the name {Will not reveal the name at this point}. I launched the app on November 15, 2017. We haven't done any kind of promotion of our app till now. Currently we have more than 3000+ downloads. and all downloads are without any promotion and are through app search on Playstore. On an average, we get around 70-90 downloads and increasing each day. We have implemented minimal ads in the game and that's what give us the profit. The earning graph is growing rapidly too.

If we talk about our ads impressions
Nov, 2017 - 26k+ ads impression
Dec, 2017 - 90k+ ads impression
Jan, 2018 - 145k+ ads impression

All these figures are achieved without any kind of promotion and are growing rapidly. Looking at the figures, you can imagine the kind of growth I am achieving as well as kind of profit I can make out of the app.

We have very exiting future plans. We will be going live all day long and will change the way of people learn general knowledge.
All day live will provide more freedom to people as well provide equal opportunity to every user to get rewarded.
In the next 3-5 year time, I am hoping to be one of the biggest platforms where people can upgrade their general knowledge and gets rewarded for the same too. I am hoping for around 100M+ active users within 3-5 years.
To achieve these figures, I need to start promoting my app through various means. Rest assured I will definitely achieve these figures.

I also want to inform you about the expenses where we would be using this investment so that you are well aware of the facts and figures where your money will be used. I will be using 60% of this money in promotions through various means, 25% of the money in rewarding the people and 15% will be used for expenses that will incur to maintain our app. We want to be 100% transparent with our investors for a long term relation.

Interested people can PM me for further discussion.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

I am looking for investors who would like to invest in my Business in return for equity.
I have a general Knowledge app where anyone can increase their general knowledge in a fun filled method and win cash prizes for the same.

This app is really useful for anyone who is interested in increasing their general knowledge, preparing for any of the exams as well as anyone who want to win cash prizes by competing with other user by testing their knowledge.
This app serves as one stop shop as anyone can increase their general knowledge as well as earn regular cash rewards while competing with users.

We think the market to General knowledge category is pretty big. 85% of the youth are preparing for government jobs and they need to always remain updated with the general knowledge so as to beat the competition and land a government job. This is where we step in.
By playing our game, they not only update their general knowledge, but also earn cash prizes for the same.
Even if someone is not preparing for exams, the rewarding system will make most of the people interested in playing the game which will ultimately result in educating more people with current affairs.

Right now, I have my android app launched in the playstore with the name {Will not reveal the name at this point}. I launched the app on November 15, 2017. We haven't done any kind of promotion of our app till now. Currently we have more than 3000+ downloads. and all downloads are without any promotion and are through app search on Playstore. On an average, we get around 70-90 downloads and increasing each day. We have implemented minimal ads in the game and that's what give us the profit. The earning graph is growing rapidly too.

All these figures are achieved without any kind of promotion and are growing rapidly. Looking at the figures, you can imagine the kind of growth I am achieving as well as kind of profit I can make out of the app.

We have very exiting future plans. We will be going live all day long and will change the way of people learn general knowledge.
All day live will provide more freedom to people as well provide equal opportunity to every user to get rewarded.
In the next 3-5 year time, I am hoping to be one of the biggest platforms where people can upgrade their general knowledge and gets rewarded for the same too. I am hoping for around 100M+ active users within 3-5 years.
To achieve these figures, I need to start promoting my app through various means. Rest assured I will definitely achieve these figures.

I also want to inform you about the expenses where we would be using this investment so that you are well aware of the facts and figures where your money will be used. I will be using 60% of this money in promotions through various means, 25% of the money in rewarding the people and 15% will be used for expenses that will incur to maintain our app. We want to be 100% transparent with our investors for a long term relation.

If you do not have valid collateral 120% of what youre asking (read the first two post on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0) youre not going to get a investor. You talk about being transparent, why not post everything here in public? Stating you will be transparent to investors but want people to pm you is kind of contradicting.

If youre serious, be very transparent in public, provide valid collateral, or lock this thread and go seek an angel investor or a venture capitalist locally.   
ravibhardwaj2305 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

If you do not have valid collateral 120% of what youre asking (read the first two post on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0) youre not going to get a investor. You talk about being transparent, why not post everything here in public? Stating you will be transparent to investors but want people to pm you is kind of contradicting.

If youre serious, be very transparent in public, provide valid collateral, or lock this thread and go seek an angel investor or a venture capitalist locally.   

I am not asking for Loan. I am asking for a investors with a share in profit. So, collateral doesn't make sense.

I have pasted every info here. What is left for PM is the app name which I think should only be told to Interested person and equity terms & conditions.
I am ready to do paperwork for equity share in my app.

Yes, I agree, I should go to angel investor & venture capitalist but getting the meeting is really tough if you don't have contacts.
Hence, decided to post here and see if someone is interested.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

I am not asking for Loan. I am asking for a investors with a share in profit. So, collateral doesn't make sense.
I have pasted every info here. What is left for PM is the app name which I think should only be told to Interested person and equity terms & conditions.
Yes, I agree, I should go to angel investor & venture capitalist but getting the meeting is really tough if you don't have contacts.

Investing in the expectation of a ROI is akin to loaning you money. The share in profit equates to the interest. And oh yes, collateral does make sense, given you are not exactly someone with an established record of integrity and credibility here. If it doesn't make sense, I suggest you disprove me by doing this: go to any bank and invite them to invest in your app. If they ask for collateral, tell them it doesn't make sense and that you won't provide them with one. If they decide to invest because they agree that "it doesn't make sense" to secure the investment with collateral, give me proof of that and I will invest without requiring collateral too.

Tip: you should be more transparent. Nowhere in your post is any amount mentioned. One can only guess if you need $10 or 10 BTC.

ravibhardwaj2305 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

Investing in the expectation of a ROI is akin to loaning you money. The share in profit equates to the interest. And oh yes, collateral does make sense, given you are not exactly someone with an established record of integrity and credibility here. If it doesn't make sense, I suggest you disprove me by doing this: go to any bank and invite them to invest in your app. If they ask for collateral, tell them it doesn't make sense and that you won't provide them with one. If they decide to invest because they agree that "it doesn't make sense" to secure the investment with collateral, give me proof of that and I will invest without requiring collateral too.

Tip: you should be more transparent. Nowhere in your post is any amount mentioned. One can only guess if you need $10 or 10 BTC.

Bank don't invest in business, they provide loans, that's why they ask for collateral. Investing and provide loans are two different terms with a very thin line in between them. Investment can go wrong and get losses. One has to bear losses. On the other hand, loan always has an upper hand and the amount he might lose is really slim as he can sell the collateral to get this money back. I hope you are getting my point.
Thats why people choose investors or you can call it as partners in business. whereas loans doesn't do that.

Investment = return on investment is not fixed. you can either get 1% or 200% or 200% profit or may lose all.
Loan = you get fixed return on investment.

That's what I can explain.

As for the amount I haven't mentioned because I was looking for investors and not loan providers. So, amount any one is interested in is welcomed and the equity share will be discussed and finalized as per the investment amount. I hope now you understand why i haven't stated the amount in the first place.

I agree I am not reputed as of now but that's why I am ready to do legal paperwork for the same.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: