Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELED]Doc's Speed Round 1. 17/20 Shares Available. 1 Share = ~9GH/s = 0.1BTC  (Read 415 times)
drmadison (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:26:46 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 05:45:30 PM by drmadison

As I move my mining operation from a spare bedroom into a professional datacenter with multiple internet connections, massive battery backups (which are themselves backed up by diesel generators) and security that would make James Bond proud, I thought I'd offer up shares in my first public buy.

This is a speed round, we have 24 hours to sell all 20 shares in order to get the order / shipment handled before Chinese New Year!

WHAT:
1 share is equivalent to approximately 9-10GH/s. Cost for each share is 0.1BTC
In this case, 1 share is 5% of an Antminer S1.

HOW:
Payment address is 1EWVBtteggv5qVM9vho3hGnMvnyRTXw9fV
As soon as all 20 shares are paid for, the purchase will be made. Hashing starts the day the hardware shows up.
Following a purchase, PM me (or post here) with the transaction ID and the address you'd like to receive your payouts to.
Payouts will be made twice per month. There is a $250 MAX per payout hosting fee. Why do I say max? Because I'm negotiating power costs and there's a good chance that will actually be lower, especially as I add new rounds. Above the actual hosting cost, there is no maintenance fee. Why? Because I buy shares too! And in order for my shares to be worth anything, I need to keep things running!

WHY:
Why such a small buy? Why just 1 Antminer S1? Because I'm relatively new here. I've interacted with a small number of people but I'm not all that well known. I have some big plans for the future but unless I start small and prove I'm trustworthy those won't happen. After all, the whole point behind Bitcoin is that it's a trust-based system.

Any other questions?
Post below, or PM me. I'm on multiple times throughout the day. But remember, we have approx 24 hours to make this happen.

In the case that we're unable to sell all 20 shares in time, all purchases will be fully refunded.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: