Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company  (Read 54630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:33:16 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 10:19:06 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

OK, so I can't find a simple sentence or two saying what SolarWind is all about. Suggest you add it to the top of the first post.
Done!

Thanks Stinky_Pete for your input,

I'll work on your suggestion.

EDIT: That goes double for the revision of your post.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:15:44 PM

I have updated the Original Post of this thread with new information

~ About Us ~

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297334.0

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 11:11:12 PM

I was first to ask for a bitshare on your giveaway thread, what now?  Is there a website we can view our bitshare maturing?  Or do we have to mine for this? huh?  bit confused, I thought this was like pyamining.

Don't worry, the website is getting close to being operational. Your going to love it!

I'm sure I will, can't wait.
Would love to see the website, as soon as it's up, hope its informative and newbie friendly Tongue  Newbies would want to have a look at it.
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:28:24 AM

Figures I missed the giveaway  Tongue

Just wondering, are you guys going to solicit any advice from the community as to go about and run this the best way possible? When I say that, I mean asking people like Deprived for help? He's pretty good at poking holes in people's business plan which when patched up makes the companies stronger IMO.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 04:41:48 AM

Figures I missed the giveaway  Tongue

Just wondering, are you guys going to solicit any advice from the community as to go about and run this the best way possible? When I say that, I mean asking people like Deprived for help? He's pretty good at poking holes in people's business plan which when patched up makes the companies stronger IMO.

Thanks for your question floatyfish,

In fact, that is what we are doing. Firstly, by paying attention to the replies to this and other threads. And, secondly, we are in contact with some of the more respected members of the bitcoin community via PM and email. We want to do this right, albeit unconventionally.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:54:38 AM

SolarWind now has Seven partners mining the BitShare Mining Pool with a total of almost 22GH/s combined hashing power! We are gaining new supporters every day!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:51:10 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 06:16:20 AM by SolarWindMiningCompany

I have updated information. Take a look at the work in progress on The SolarWind Mining Company Logo. Please, everybody let us know what you think!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297334.msg3190573#msg3190573

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:19:20 AM

Sorry but I'm confused on whats going on.   I own a share so now what?   I see post on mining pool, what are we suppose to use as mining settings to mine there?   Mining there seems like I would get additional value?
Thanks

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:53:00 AM

Sorry but I'm confused on whats going on.   I own a share so now what?   I see post on mining pool, what are we suppose to use as mining settings to mine there?   Mining there seems like I would get additional value?
Thanks
Your free BitShare is yours to keep and you are not required to do anything. When we open the websit to the public we will send you information on how to register your free BitShare.

As for the BitShare Mining Pool, you only need to ask and I will set it up for you. On second thought, I'll consider your post as asking and I will PM the information to you.

As a member of The First 100 Club, you will get an extra 5% on top of the regular 10% bonus on any BitShare deposits, that's 15% on your BTC just for making a deposit!

I am also offering a 25% early-bird credit towards the purchase of a Founders Share for a future Hardware Purchase Cycle if you buy a Standard or Founders Share before the current Hardware Purchase Cycle is fully funded. This 25% credit is limited to 50 for the current cycle.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:53:21 AM

Oh thanks for the information.   Oh also I forgot to thanks for the share.  THANKS.

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:46:46 PM

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
dawo5010

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 02:48:06 PM

NICE! Keep up the great work!

Those miners must be shiny shiny! Smiley
some1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

667 one more than the devil

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 03:24:57 PM

Founders Share funds offer a higher ROI (15-20%) than any other share type because of the higher risk to the shareholder. In addition to purchasing mining hardware, Founders Share funds provide SolarWind with funding for expansion and the daily operations of the company. The sale of Founders Shares is intended to be phased out when SolarWind matures and becomes financially solvent. Any Founders Shares held after the sales of Founders Shares have been phased out will remain valid and all terms of the share agreement will remain in effect. Founder Share funds are distributed thus - 2/3 of the share price (1 BTC) is placed into escrow and held there until the current Hardware Purchase Cycle is fully funded at which time the funds are released for the purchase of the mining hardware. 1/3 of the Founders share price (0.5 BTC) is remitted to the company and used as for the daily operational costs and for the expansion needed (infrastructure) to support incoming mining hardware (this includes the construction of mainboards for the Cointerra GoldStrike1 ASICs chips that are currently on pre-order) SolarWind will arrange an escrow account through SebastianJu for the 2/3rds (1 BTC) of the Founders Share price and the 1/3rd (0.5 BTC) should be sent to the shareholders individual deposit address that is provided when the shareholder first makes a request to purchase a share. It is the responsibility of the shareholder to place a reserve order for a Founders Share prior to sending the payment to the escrow account and then notify SolarWind when the deposit is made in both accounts and to provide documentation providing proof of both deposits.

Standard Shares funds are 100% escrow. The same reserve method should be used as described in the Founders Share  section.

BitShares are 50% escrow and 50% operational funds. In order to save on transaction fees the shareholder should let SolarWind split the funds for the share holder and make the escrow deposit for them. The shareholder may still use the same reserve method as described in the Founders Share section. Escrow deposits will be processed when the total BitShare funds reach 5 BTC.

I'm too newbie to understand the escrow staff  Grin

All of the shareholder will have to approve the payment when hardware arrives?

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:32:30 PM

Founders Share funds offer a higher ROI (15-20%) than any other share type because of the higher risk to the shareholder. In addition to purchasing mining hardware, Founders Share funds provide SolarWind with funding for expansion and the daily operations of the company. The sale of Founders Shares is intended to be phased out when SolarWind matures and becomes financially solvent. Any Founders Shares held after the sales of Founders Shares have been phased out will remain valid and all terms of the share agreement will remain in effect. Founder Share funds are distributed thus - 2/3 of the share price (1 BTC) is placed into escrow and held there until the current Hardware Purchase Cycle is fully funded at which time the funds are released for the purchase of the mining hardware. 1/3 of the Founders share price (0.5 BTC) is remitted to the company and used as for the daily operational costs and for the expansion needed (infrastructure) to support incoming mining hardware (this includes the construction of mainboards for the Cointerra GoldStrike1 ASICs chips that are currently on pre-order) SolarWind will arrange an escrow account through SebastianJu for the 2/3rds (1 BTC) of the Founders Share price and the 1/3rd (0.5 BTC) should be sent to the shareholders individual deposit address that is provided when the shareholder first makes a request to purchase a share. It is the responsibility of the shareholder to place a reserve order for a Founders Share prior to sending the payment to the escrow account and then notify SolarWind when the deposit is made in both accounts and to provide documentation providing proof of both deposits.

Standard Shares funds are 100% escrow. The same reserve method should be used as described in the Founders Share  section.

BitShares are 50% escrow and 50% operational funds. In order to save on transaction fees the shareholder should let SolarWind split the funds for the share holder and make the escrow deposit for them. The shareholder may still use the same reserve method as described in the Founders Share section. Escrow deposits will be processed when the total BitShare funds reach 5 BTC.

I'm too newbie to understand the escrow staff  Grin

All of the shareholder will have to approve the payment when hardware arrives?

Under Escrow, funds are released after the terms of the escrow are fulfilled. In this case, a payment would be made to Cointerra directly from the escrow account (This prevents anyone in the company or the company itself from running off with all the Funds.) SolarWind would not have access to the funds at all because the funds are kept in escrow and only sent to the Hardware supplier when a specified threshold is reached. In case insufficient funds are raised, all transactions are reversed and the BTC is sent back to its address of origin.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:09:06 PM

I have contacted SebastianJu to set up an Escrow Account for SolarWind Share deposits, I am awaiting his reply.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:24:43 PM

is your power consumption from renewables even measurable?

Sure thanks to tax credits renewables come in at the same price or cheaper than many other forms of electricity, with the caveat that the cost is heavily front loaded. So, to run a farm on solar panels would require a huge amount of upfront capital, with breakevwn several years out.

At least that's how it's been explained to me by a friend who sells solar for a living.

My question is therefor what percentage of your power is coming from panels, and how were they paid for? Additionally what portion of mining revenue is going to be allocated to exanding your non-fossile fuel footprint?

I guess the dynamics could change if you have sunrun or solar city do the install and panels, but then the savings are even more muted. 

Is your operation situated in an area where you can sell excess capacity back into the grid during the day?

Sorry, lots of downer questions/assnptions, but based on my tiny knowledge, it seems that solar is still the province of people who want to pay more to feel like they're making a difference, not for people seriously attempting to save money?

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:06:37 PM

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 10:40:36 PM

1. Why is the website http://solarwindminingco.tk/ a free domain? o.O
2. Do you know and work with BRADLEYPLOOF and shadizzle in real life?  Or is it all online?
3. Like I questioned before, once you start mining, would the mining difficulty double because of your high hash rate?
BRADLEYPLOOF

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:49:08 AM

The owner of SolarWind and I have communicated via telephone before.  We trust each other very much and are very similar in our personalities and desires for this company and the goals we wish to achieve through SolarWind.

And a mere 100TH/s of power is not going to double the difficulty of the blocks.  I am assuming that you're rather new to this whole venture, so let me clarify.  The current hash rate of the system is over 1000 TH/s.  Another few thousand terrahashes will be tossed into the system within the next few months as companies such as cointerra ship units and they come online.  Our hash rate will not, by itself, double the current difficulty.  We will have about 6% of the overall network hash rate when it comes online, and plan on purchasing more to keep up with difficulty and competitors.  Think about this:  visit www.blockchain.info/pools and see that BTCGuild, the largest pooled mine, currently has 400 TH/s worth of mining power, or roughly 30-40% of the overall network hash rate.  We will have 1/4 of that when we start, with the goal of attracting more people to use our company and actually make ROI versus really low PPLNS and PPS payouts on BTCGuild...

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:54:18 AM

The owner of SolarWind and I have communicated via telephone before.  We trust each other very much and are very similar in our personalities and desires for this company and the goals we wish to achieve through SolarWind.

And a mere 100TH/s of power is not going to double the difficulty of the blocks.  I am assuming that you're rather new to this whole venture, so let me clarify.  The current hash rate of the system is over 1000 TH/s.  Another few thousand terrahashes will be tossed into the system within the next few months as companies such as cointerra ship units and they come online.  Our hash rate will not, by itself, double the current difficulty.  We will have about 6% of the overall network hash rate when it comes online, and plan on purchasing more to keep up with difficulty and competitors.  Think about this:  visit www.blockchain.info/pools and see that BTCGuild, the largest pooled mine, currently has 400 TH/s worth of mining power, or roughly 30-40% of the overall network hash rate.  We will have 1/4 of that when we start, with the goal of attracting more people to use our company and actually make ROI versus really low PPLNS and PPS payouts on BTCGuild...

Thanks Bradley,

I couldn't have answered any better. I will add something to what Bradley stated though.

SolarWind believes that most investors are not being paid anywhere near the amount that the mining hardware purchased with investment funds actually generates. I strongly believe that the entire Bitcoin securities market is using the exact same financial model that the 'Good Old Boy's' have been using for hundreds of years. These systems where designed to provide enormous profits for people who already had a large amount of wealth.

These systems have also evolved to take advantage of people of lower means while promising them a 'comfortable' retirement in their later day's. Meanwhile, those at the top of the chain enjoy lavish luxuries and the easy life for the majority of their lives. This is not meant to imply a conspiracy, it just describes the natural progression of systems based on financial leverage. It's like the old adage, 'power only seeks to increase itself'.

SolarWind seeks to flip this around and payout a much higher return on your investment than any other company out there. We want to put those other guy's to shame!

Our target is to Double your investment in 6 months or Less!

In order for SolarWind to accomplish this goal, we need your support!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█