Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company  (Read 54631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:16:20 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 05:09:21 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

This Group Buy is presented by
a DyslexicZombei Vetted Group Buy Coordinator and

The SolarWind Mining Company

Current HPC (Hardware Purchase Cycle)
Type: Standard Group Buy

1 Neptune KnCMiner (3 TH/s)
FREE HOSTING + 10% Credit towards the next GB

Total Full Contract Positions
Miner Purchased

Contract Pricing
Full Contract Position $160 per 30 GH/s
Partial Contract Position $5.45 per GH/s

The SolarWind Mining Company is proud to announce that we are offering contracts for the *NEW* 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner. I am offering FREE HOSTING for the first GB AND a 10% Credit towards the purchase of any following GB!

The Details for GB #KN-R001,
  • 3TH/s+ total hashing power
  • 10% Credit towards the purchase of any following GB
  • Total of 80 Full Contracts at $160 per 30 Gh/s
  • Total of 300 Partial Contracts at $5.45 per GH/s
  • Easy purchasing available at the company store
  • Estimated delivery time is ~ Q1/Q2 2014
  • Hosting for this KnCMiner rig is free
  • Only maintenance and electrical costs will be deducted
  • Payouts will start soon after mining is started and will be payed bi-weekly

The Facilities

The miner will be hosted at a secure, trusted and popular electronics repair business owned by a business partner. There are techs available onsite to attend to the mining rigs when needed. The facility houses servers and computer related equipment and has high speed internet connections at its disposal, the facility also has the proper cooling equipment and all of the needed infrastructure is present onsite.

About Me

I am a DyslexicZombei vetted GBC.

I am studying for a degree in Computer Engineering.

I have been working many weeks on building this company without pay and without guarantee of success because I believe in the idea of what bitcoin stands for, I am a true believer.

I have a total of 11 investors who have, with one exception, invested less than 0.6 BTC each. It doesn't sound like much but I have been able to insure that each one of them will receive at least twice their investment within the next few months. The company will be generating a profit of at least $100 dollars a day in about 60 days from now and that will be scalable to approximately $500 a day or more. All of this has been done with only an investment of ~6.5 BTC@$345 in total. Here is a link to a spreadsheet that shows the schedule of how the income is predicted to increase within the next 60-days for these investors. Spreadsheet

You can purchase your contracts here #KN-R001, [1 Contract] Neptune KnCMiner (20nm)

Thanks,
James

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.21 (MingW32)

iQEcBAABAgAGBQJSitqJAAoJEM/8EdSovJ+Hwu8IAI+eBCZTHDFsEorsvBEANx/6
pYAlWNfLHBnTtMnZoQG2SaSUq0+kFgcQrQaqcooMVlVmzB3e7S5KWim979rPGA/W
8t865veR+PBjazmz+dMy+H5W5DsagHacN1G7d5mvtvek92QInHHFBI15Y7K9s3B6
ihMQLVIT/OVkTquMSXSZ3PjoKXiC6UjHFmNmJjVrJPEbBm1iLWF0NhW04Rc/jXiM
9VySguhjkKTt6eJa9ApKPThH7ANG9gfz4PW5c1IrQlR/Vx36B5CbH+Ogf4fkXnH7
KTETd5ALZXaH/QPYMi5Niy0bNj2tdb1m6UOKnsBDQMxfgfTJFt2TM0caaGaSXoE=
=V0Qd

Hi,

This signed message is to confirm that user SolarWindMiningCompany has contacted me, Dyslexic Zombei (DZ), for free

vetting services. While I am not an ID expert, I do have a background in Information Security. While my services are

free, they are the most stringent vetting requirements that I am aware of for this forum.

I can confirm that I have what appears to be this user's ID and address on record, and that he appears to be a well

intentioned Group Buy Coordinator.

Cheers,
DZ

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

DZ Miners Cooperative: 19.8 TH/s+ ordered

The total Share Count may change due to the volatility of the exchange rate for BTC
*SolarWind BitShares are not associated with the 'BitShares P2P trading platform
*Hardware Purchase Cycle (HPC) - The buy-in period preceding the purchase of specific hardware.

~ About Us ~

The SolarWind Mining Company is designed to be an eco-friendly Bitcoin Mining Farm.  The intention is to create a large scale hashing platform dedicated to mining bitcoins and creating a stable bitcoin community.  The company will start off by installing a series of bitcoin mining rigs with an initial goal of 100 TH/S worth of mining power.  A primary goal of The SolarWind Mining Company is to phase in the use of solar and wind power, among multiple other sources of low cost energy, to reduce electrical expenses (an important factor that effects bitcoin mining profitability.) Initially, these low cost energy methods will be interspersed with grid fed power to lower the cost of operations and producing the most profit. It is a goal of The SolarWind Mining Company to eliminate the use of electricity off of the grid to any extent possible, if not entirely. SolarWind will use multiple methods to save energy as well (e.g. Waste heat generated from the operation of mining hardware will be recycled, creating another source of electricity, or, as a heating source for hot water and the offices at the mining facility during colder weather.)  Primary operations will be set up in an area of Kansas that, for the majority of the year, has an abundance of wind and sunshine. SolarWind will utilize the wind and sunshine to operate wind turbine generators and solar panels to minimize electrical costs.  Hashing power increases will be implemented as necessary to generate further income and to insure that SolarWind is able to fulfill its commitments to the Shareholders.

Mission Statement:  At The SolarWind Mining Company, we want to create a stable hub of Bitcoin mining, increase network stability, and generate revenue from mining for investors.

Company Goals and Objectives:  Our goals as a company include creating a profitable, stable mining node that leads in hashing power, giving the best returns on investments, to expand to include multiple mining locations, and to be a leader in the distribution of knowledge related to Bitcoin.  Objectives include doubling of initial investments, increases in hashing power, and holding annual Bitcoin rallies at college campuses and other large venues.

Our philosophy is that Bitcoin will be the forerunner of all digital currencies and is the natural evolution of currency.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:23:42 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 10:08:53 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

Many of you have asked when the website will be up. Well, its not quite ready. Since so many are curious to see the website (especially since I indicated that it was going to be absolutely Awesome!), I thought I would give you all a sneak peak at what to expect. I have been working on creating the company logo. I was not satisfied by many of the cut and paste style logos that I had found across the web, they just didn't do justice to my vision of how I want the public face of SolarWind to look. So, being not to bad at art, I decided to use my tablet PC, styles and the latest version of MyPaint to make my own from scratch. So here is a look at the not yet finished product. Hope you like it, and I hope it gets you excited about seeing the website when its ready.

Work in progress: The SolarWind Mining Company Logo

Cointerra Preorder Receipts

With Bitcoins exchange value being even higher than yesterday, these miners are looking better and better! We should take advantage of Bitcoins current price before it falls below $400/BTC.

Images Of Initial Location For Mining Operation

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
dawo5010

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:15:10 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2013, 09:43:11 AM by dawo5010

For a guide on mining for shares, please visit the following link:

Click here for a step by step guide on how to start mining for shares
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:18:47 AM

Hi SolarWindMiningCompany

when will the site be online ?
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:26:47 AM

reserved

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:35:32 AM

- Reserved -

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:44:37 AM

Hi SolarWindMiningCompany

when will the site be online ?

I had someone working on the website, but they had other obligations and is not able to finish. I could build the website myself but I am short on time and some aspects of the site would require a steep learning curve.

BRADLEYPLOOF and I are both working on getting someone else to get the site back on track.

Will keep you updated,

and again, I really appreciate the support you guys have been giving us.

Thanks!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:41:41 AM

We have five partners who have started mining for their shares, thanks guy's! I would announce your UserIDs but to protect your privacy I'll let you do it if you want to,

GO TEAM!!!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
dawo5010

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 10:07:43 AM

We have five partners who have started mining for their shares, thanks guy's! I would announce your UserIDs but to protect your privacy I'll let you do it if you want to,

GO TEAM!!!

Haha I run 13.3GH/s of it Tongue

My block erupter blade won't ROI otherwise.

I'm trusting you to bring this to a success Smiley

It would really be good if you could take some time away from preparing everything you need, to giving some details of your work, and what you're doing, so we can gain confidence in this!

Otherwise, keep the great work up!
BRADLEYPLOOF

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:40:53 AM

GO TEAM!!!

It would really be good if you could take some time away from preparing everything you need, to giving some details of your work, and what you're doing, so we can gain confidence in this!

My current part of this team is to promote, market, and otherwise get this thing out there for people to see.  I'm also finishing up the first draft of a business plan with the top cheese, so we can post it on here and not only give you the confidence you want, but the trust you deserve.  I've got a facebook page up (facebook.com/solarwindminingco), a twitter feed going to keep updates posted on that, talking to www.customink.com about creating some merchandise specifically for SolarWind, going to start an Etsy page to sell said merchandise, gaining some insight from a social media marketing guru friend of mine...

I've also got my own little rig set up to mine shares on here, a whopping 2.664 GH/s with 8 block erupters, but hey, I started mining just for sh**s and giggles...

I'm also going to put out there on the interwebs that we're searching for someone to create this website for us, because I suck at the type of programming behind it, and my personality dictates functional value over aesthetic value so it would be a rather bland looking site.  Granted, there are some very nice looking designs that the boss would like, so it's just a matter of following simple instructions on that part...

Anyways, more to come, I should get back to work before I get yelled at...
dawo5010

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:06:27 PM

GO TEAM!!!

My current part of this team is to promote, market, and otherwise get this thing out there for people to see.  I'm also finishing up the first draft of a business plan with the top cheese, so we can post it on here and not only give you the confidence you want, but the trust you deserve.  I've got a facebook page up (facebook.com/solarwindminingco), a twitter feed going to keep updates posted on that, talking to www.customink.com about creating some merchandise specifically for SolarWind, going to start an Etsy page to sell said merchandise, gaining some insight from a social media marketing guru friend of mine...

I've also got my own little rig set up to mine shares on here, a whopping 2.664 GH/s with 8 block erupters, but hey, I started mining just for sh**s and giggles...

I'm also going to put out there on the interwebs that we're searching for someone to create this website for us, because I suck at the type of programming behind it, and my personality dictates functional value over aesthetic value so it would be a rather bland looking site.  Granted, there are some very nice looking designs that the boss would like, so it's just a matter of following simple instructions on that part...

Anyways, more to come, I should get back to work before I get yelled at...

Thanks, looking forward to see more of it Smiley

In the meanwhile, more mining.
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:58:28 PM

I have worked out most of the details on the way shares will work, so I will share with you what the overall points are about the share values and payouts...

There are four types of shares:
  • BitShares+ (Upgradable)
  • Standard Shares
  • Founders Shares
  • Company Reserve Shares (CRShares)

All shares will provide Double Return on Initial Investment (DROII) except CRShares, 1 BTC invested = 2 BTC DROII

The Details,..

BitShares:
  • Equal to BTC invested, 0,001 BitShare = 0,001 BTC (To clarify: BitShares have a one-to-one value with Bitcoin. In other words, 0,001 BTC = 0,001 BitShares and 0,0005 BTC= 0,0005 BitShares. A BitShare can be any amount under 0,5 BTC so you can fund your BitShare account with bitcoin from a free bitcoin faucet if you like, or better yet, use that USB Block Erupter to actually make a ROI! Thanks BRADLEYPLOOF for making me aware that I didn't make that clear enough. P.S We are offering the USB Block Erupters at a price below the current price for new buyers, contact BRADLEYPLOOF for details.)
  • A BitShare is considered to be any account that has less than 0,5 BTC
  • Any amount of BTC held in an account below 0,5 BTC is automatically converted into BitShares
  • BitShares do not payout directly, instead BitShare funds are automatically reinvested into more BitShares until there is enough BTC in the account to invest in either a Standard Share or a Founders Shares, you will have the opportunity to upgrade to the share type of your choice
  • Because BitShares have a compulsory reinvestment period, Bitshares are given a credit of 10% for deposits (e.g., 0,001 BTC invested will equal a total of 0,0011 BTC in the account)

Standard Shares:
  • 0,5 BTC
  • Payout - 1 BTC
  • Once the share has been doubled the share holder will still continue to earn BTC from the Standard Share Hash Pool, each shareholders portion of the Standard Share Hash Pool is divided evenly between all Standard Shareholders

Founders Shares:
  • 1,5 BTC
  • Payout - 3 BTC
  • Sooner payout than Standard Shares and will also continue to earn BTC from the Founders Share Hash Pool, also divided equally between all Founders Shareholders
  • Founders Share Hashing Pool will be smaller by percentage than the Standard Share Hash Pool but will also have a position in the CRShare Hash Pool, the target is to get the Founders Shares to payout 15-20% more per BTC than Standard Shares, buying Founders Shares involves more risk and will require that the partner wait a little longer for some of the benifits to be payed out but Founders Shareholders will be the first to have the opportunity to make additional profits, Founder Shareholders will also have access to exclusive investment opportunities

Company Reserve Shares:
  • These are the companies shares and will always be 51% of all shares
  • Payout - 1.5 BTC
  • CRShare funds are used to purchase more mining hardware, make payroll, pay for advertising campaigns and various promotions to encourage the usage of bitcoin in the general public, Founders Share bonuses, additional bonuses to shareholders, maintain facilities, security, expansion, upgrading equipment and other needs of the company
  • In addition, there is a portion of mining income that is held for the unexpected cost experienced by every business, these funds (Variance Funds) are needed to protect the company and the shareholder, at the end of every year the company will be evaluated and it will be determined whether or not to release the Variance Fund (or a portion of) to the shareholders

I will be providing a method for investors to mine for their shares if they would like to do so or only have limited hashing power, this will be provided through the Bitshare option (more on this at a later time.)

A Note on the Double Return of Initial Investment (DROII): All funds used to payout the DROII are generated by the specific hardware that those share funds where used to purchase, the income from mining on specific rigs will not be used for anything else except for Variance Funds or CRShares needed to keep the company operational.

+SolarWind BitShares are not associated with the 'BitShares P2P trading platform'

With the bitcoin mining landscape being characterized by runway increases in difficulty for the near future do you really need to throw a MLM type structure onto the shares with all of the negative connotations that brings to this already questionably valued asset?

What sort of contingency plan do you have for an event in which you can't meet the promised returns? Given the history of most attempts at mining investments, are there plans for a potential failure beyond taking the money and walking briskly into the sunset?

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:46:54 PM

With the bitcoin mining landscape being characterized by runway increases in difficulty for the near future do you really need to throw a MLM type structure onto the shares with all of the negative connotations that brings to this already questionably valued asset?

What sort of contingency plan do you have for an event in which you can't meet the promised returns? Given the history of most attempts at mining investments, are there plans for a potential failure beyond taking the money and walking briskly into the sunset?

Thanks for asking a specific question instead of just making a broad statement that is thinly veiled as a question (like some have done,)

My contingency plan, if The SolarWind Mining Company fails to deliver on its commitments (unlikely considering the amazing crew that this venture has attracted,) is simply not to fail. Unfortunately, even the best laid plans can fail to be realized, even with Herculean efforts to succeed. So practically speaking, if such failure seems eminent, SolarWind will begin the process of perusing other options to fulfill its obligations. If necessary, all assets will be liquidated and the proceeds distributed to the Partners (that means all shareholders except the company itself.)  If all else fails I'll work it off with mine own two hands.

Assuming that The SolarWind Mining Company reaches a stage where it is realizing a profit for both its Partners and the company, SolarWind will use a portion of the company profits to diversify its operations in order to further increase Partner profits, and to meet several additional goals. Here are some of the plans for the expansion of The SolarWind Mining Company: Development, both in the areas of software and hardware - Financial and business services - The promotion of the Bitcoin Ideology - scientific research in the areas of computer engineering, physics, artificial intelligence and a host of other scientific disciplines  - there is also a vast litany of various altruistic and humanitarian projects that I would like to be included in future of SolarWind.

I may not be the most 'sophisticated' individual and I have trouble with using the standard approaches and business models (thank (insert your own deity) for Bradley,) but what I am is a very good problem solver. I have the mental flexibility to adjust to most any situation and I have very specific goals. My goals as a man are focused towards helping others, being as kind as I can, improve their lives when possible, encourage and inspire the downtrodden and lowly of spirit, in other words I care a great deal about the well being of people in general. My goals with SolarWind are based on my personal and intellectual goals. I am practical enough to know the limits that are applied to the given situation. The primary goal of SolarWind is to help the least of us to aspire to the greatest heights. In the earliest stages of the development of this project, I believed that the companies greatest supporters would be the little guys or gals that just recently became involved in the bitcoin world. Many of these individuals have come in too late to use their GPUs to mine bitcoin, yet they still have given it a valiant effort. Otherwise, why do you think there is so much interest in altcoins? Its because these individuals are really passionate about the Bitcoin Ideology but feel as though they have been locked out by the big miners. To many of them have been gulled into purchasing hardware that came too late and had insufficient hashing power by the time they received their miners to be of much use. The only way to compensate for this disadvantage is to increase our power by working as a collective. Offering BitShares that are, once invested in, consistently doubled is a great way to help concentrate each others efforts for the benefit of all involved. That is the main reason that I have structured the company shares the way I have. Anyone can invest any amount no matter how small and it will double many fold until they actually have enough bitcoin to work with. The BitShare concept will allow individuals who don't even have mining gear to invest and make a profit, even 0,00001 BTC will grow pretty quickly when it is consistently doubled, so just going to a few free bitcoin faucets will yield a nice return with the way I have structured the shares. To be honest, I would be more satisfied if the majority of the funds from share purchases where from free faucets, a host of BitShare Miners using crappy nvidia GPUs and the few hopefuls that are willing to give it a go, than if a large number of bitcoin pros who have had it good for the majority of the life of bitcoin started throwing a bunch of BTC at SolarWind. The pros don't need my help, those who are less fortunate and have little resources do! These are MY TRUE PARTNERS, and they are not "sockpuppets!"

But I digress,

If you want more details, Bradley, SolarWinds right hand man, is working on a solid business plan and as quickly as he gets things done, I expect to have it out soon.

Check back later for more details...

Thanks again for asking a question with real substance!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:17:37 PM

So practically speaking, if such failure seems eminent, SolarWind will begin the process of perusing other options to fulfill its obligations. If necessary, all assets will be liquidated and the proceeds distributed to the Partners (that means all shareholders except the company itself.)  If all else fails I'll work it off with mine own two hands.

A good start would be for you/Bradley to get into the WTO and GPG sign something to this effect, and you know make a contract with shareholders.

This is one of those basic sort of things you should have read and then known to do before doing all of this writing and collecting a bunch of names in the other thread.

Also, maybe find a way for investors to sell/transfer/liquidate their shares? On forums/SocialMedia a herculean mining company and a herculean ponzi can look very similar, so read/lurk moar and work on how you can present that distinction if you are going to continue.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 09:41:55 PM

I was first to ask for a bitshare on your giveaway thread, what now?  Is there a website we can view our bitshare maturing?  Or do we have to mine for this? huh?  bit confused, I thought this was like pyamining.

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:09:30 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 10:53:36 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

So practically speaking, if such failure seems eminent, SolarWind will begin the process of perusing other options to fulfill its obligations. If necessary, all assets will be liquidated and the proceeds distributed to the Partners (that means all shareholders except the company itself.)  If all else fails I'll work it off with mine own two hands.

A good start would be for you/Bradley to get into the WTO and GPG sign something to this effect, and you know make a contract with shareholders.

This is one of those basic sort of things you should have read and then known to do before doing all of this writing and collecting a bunch of names in the other thread.

Also, maybe find a way for investors to sell/transfer/liquidate their shares? On forums/SocialMedia a herculean mining company and a herculean ponzi can look very similar, so read/lurk moar and work on how you can present that distinction if you are going to continue.

Thanks, at least your trying to help.

Thanks for the advice. I was wanting to checkout the WOT, I guess now is a good time. There is a lot of information out there and its hard to know when to quit looking before you proceed. You are actually providing some of the information that I was hoping to get from feedback. Any information that helps this project become a success is greatly appreciated.

As for share holders being able to sell or trade shares, I have previously stated that SolarWind has nothing against private trade and would assist in the process. Public trading is an option that is being considered but not until things are up and running and all the kinks are worked out.

A ponzi scheme wouldn't apply to this venture. The Share mining pools information will be publicly viable so it will be easy to see that SolarWind is actually mining and easily verifiable.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:47:36 PM

I was first to ask for a bitshare on your giveaway thread, what now?  Is there a website we can view our bitshare maturing?  Or do we have to mine for this? huh?  bit confused, I thought this was like pyamining.

Don't worry, the website is getting close to being operational. Your going to love it!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
bseymour

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:09:30 AM

One of the 102 dalmatians here  Wink

Looking forward to reading more.
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:17:30 AM

Hm, seems interesting. I'm going to keep an eye on this, I would like to see what you guys come out with on the website, and especially the business plan. I would look into that 1.5BTC option if your business plan for upgrading was a solid one  Smiley

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 06:24:57 AM

One of the 102 dalmatians here  Wink

Looking forward to reading more.

Thanks! I am glad that you are keeping in touch, were working extra hard to get things moving.

Hm, seems interesting. I'm going to keep an eye on this, I would like to see what you guys come out with on the website, and especially the business plan. I would look into that 1.5BTC option if your business plan for upgrading was a solid one  Smiley

Thanks for your comments,

When we get the website finalized I think you'll be amazed,  we want to set SolarWind apart from the rest of the herd so we are working on something special for the website that will make this clear to any visitors.

Bradley is working his tail off to get the business plan all finished up, this is a big priority because SolarWind is starting to attract the attention of some of the more noted individuals in the bitcoin community and we definitely want their support. Keep checking back with us so you can keep updated.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█