Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need bitcointalk thread promotion  (Read 248 times)
PoetOfTheFall (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Need ICO thread prmotion in bitcointalk.
telegram @amidatonga

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

I am a very *reputable merit source, if you want me to post a thread for you, pay me $1000 or you could visit ALU.

*that is a lie, I only got 5-8 sMerits as a source, my total worth as a merit source is less than $5. I just like to feel as a reputable and important member of this community.

🖤😏
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

I am a very *reputable merit source, if you want me to post a thread for you, pay me $1000 or you could visit ALU.

*that is a lie, I only got 5-8 sMerits as a source, my total worth as a merit source is less than $5. I just like to feel as a reputable and important member of this community.

It looks more like trading Merit points, what is not so reputable activity..  Roll Eyes

telegram @amidatonga

Are you looking for community manager, or only someone who will post your announcement thread?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sheetal_9811

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

please contact me.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

telegram @amidatonga
Thread Promotion == Pumping the thread and keeping it in the front-page throughout the day == using shill accounts for bumping == against the forum.Please go away from the forum.If you mean 'thread promotion' as in something else,elaborate it further.

Are you looking for community manager, or only someone who will post your announcement thread?
No,he needs someone who can help his thread stay on the top pages by promoting it through newbie shill accounts.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

telegram @amidatonga

If involved in bumping the announcement thread of any ICO. They will be getting negative trust from the DT members and what you are asking is against forum. Hence, you can hire the campaign manager and run the signature campaign to promote your project.
Initially you need to create bb code with the content you have. Please be make sure that you are hiring right manager like Atriz or Yahoo.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: