Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing crime rate ?? What caused it?  (Read 1155 times)
Izicrypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

To the view of how things is now, i think the origination of crime is the problem of no work to do and job security, and if there is no work to earn money there is no way man will survive, and people will try to make money by all means. So this can cause crime aswell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jemroe01

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

I think this increasing crime rate of committing murders, abuse and drugs are caused by only one thing, separation from God. People nowadays forgot to take part of their time talking to God, embracing His love that resulted from them to think on the other side, and do wrong things. Life is not only about survival. Poverty exists, corruption exists, abuses exist, and a lot more bad habits. Let us try to look and reflect on the the deeper part. Let us value life.
dark_water

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

In Europe the crime is incresing by the number off uncivilized immigrants from middle east look at France ,look at Swedish ,look at Germany this countrys was civilazed and culture was on high level ,but when those i dont  know how to call them came to this countrys they became shitholes for imigrants who wana live on social assistance ,not to mention that i look at those people at their camps they are ecological disaster ...i think its cheaper to put full loaded army on boarder with real guns and ammunition then let those uncivilazed wild people to your country it can only cost you more because they increse the crime rate you need more officers you need more security more jails and the hole point is if you let them to your county your country became a shithole and thats the truth...God bless thet they didnt came to my county because we have special mentality if this what is happening in Swedish for exsample is happening here in my country it woudnt be good belive me,because their is still strong nationalism charge here so i guess those immigrants will start to vanishing in middle of the nights if they try to rape our womans or rob our people...im not saying all of them are criminals but a lot of them are because lot of them is not runing away from war ,they are runing away because they were terorists,robbers,rapists,killers and god knows what else they do
I wonder if the crime rates are really going up so much in France, Germany and Sweden. Maybe crimes are actually not going up. It could be that they are just getting more attention if they are committed by a an immigrant. If a German guy rapes a German women, it will not be as interesting in the new as if a Syrian or Moroccan migrant rapes a German woman. It's also possible that the worldwide crime rates aren't really increasing. If some of the immigrants coming to Europe are "terrorists,robbers,rapists,killers", then they probably were already committing crimes in their home countries. So, the world crime rate could say the same and just move from one country to another.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Crime is a social phenomenon that can not be separated from society itself. As a result, crime will be a problem facing every country ..

So what is the background so that crime continues to occur in the world ??
I think one of the major causes this crimes is using drugs by the criminals, some other criminals are hard to earn money so they are doing a bad thing just to make money for their living. It is really hard to earn especially if you don't finish your study because of the difficulty of financial but it is not a good reason to do bad things or do crimes. It is really sad that there are still a lot of criminals that are addicted in drugs.
BamBog

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

In Europe the crime is incresing by the number off uncivilized immigrants from middle east look at France ,look at Swedish ,look at Germany this countrys was civilazed and culture was on high level ,but when those i dont  know how to call them came to this countrys they became shitholes for imigrants who wana live on social assistance ,not to mention that i look at those people at their camps they are ecological disaster ...i think its cheaper to put full loaded army on boarder with real guns and ammunition then let those uncivilazed wild people to your country it can only cost you more because they increse the crime rate you need more officers you need more security more jails and the hole point is if you let them to your county your country became a shithole and thats the truth...God bless thet they didnt came to my county because we have special mentality if this what is happening in Swedish for exsample is happening here in my country it woudnt be good belive me,because their is still strong nationalism charge here so i guess those immigrants will start to vanishing in middle of the nights if they try to rape our womans or rob our people...im not saying all of them are criminals but a lot of them are because lot of them is not runing away from war ,they are runing away because they were terorists,robbers,rapists,killers and god knows what else they do
I wonder if the crime rates are really going up so much in France, Germany and Sweden. Maybe crimes are actually not going up. It could be that they are just getting more attention if they are committed by a an immigrant. If a German guy rapes a German women, it will not be as interesting in the new as if a Syrian or Moroccan migrant rapes a German woman. It's also possible that the worldwide crime rates aren't really increasing. If some of the immigrants coming to Europe are "terrorists,robbers,rapists,killers", then they probably were already committing crimes in their home countries. So, the world crime rate could say the same and just move from one country to another.
Nowadays people getting more wild, isn't. At past, a crime was in the category of committing acts of physical violence, but nowadays many people commit violence psychologically, so that people become more insane and need public attention by committing crime.
Beli99

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.
Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.My friend live in Swedish and i know what im saying chance that Swedish guy will rape a Swedish woman is really small or try to rob someone even smaller ,but those nobrainers from middle east every second one will commit a rape or try to rob someone those people cant live with us because we are going to have civil war againts muslims in europe if something wont change mark my words

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Crimes are still increasing due to poverty, drugs and corruption.It will never solve unless those main reasons will never stop.People commit crime because of too much poverty and wanted to survived daily lives.While poverty will never vanish when theres still corruption in government.So on in to drug problem.
dark_water

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.
Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.My friend live in Swedish and i know what im saying chance that Swedish guy will rape a Swedish woman is really small or try to rob someone even smaller ,but those nobrainers from middle east every second one will commit a rape or try to rob someone those people cant live with us because we are going to have civil war againts muslims in europe if something wont change mark my words
Those are certainly quite startling statistics. It would be more interesting if you actually had specific statistics for each crime by race though. It's interesting that this doesn't seem to happen in every country. In 1988, Canada signed the Canadian Multiculturalism Act. It basically is a guarantee of equality and equal rights for all cultures. Canada has so many immigrants. Canada actually welcomes over 300,000 new immigrants every year. That's about 1% of the population added every year. As far as I know, crimes are not going up like this in Canada. What do you think the difference is?
Beli99

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 04:53:44 PM by Beli99

Those are certainly quite startling statistics. It would be more interesting if you actually had specific statistics for each crime by race though. It's interesting that this doesn't seem to happen in every country. In 1988, Canada signed the Canadian Multiculturalism Act. It basically is a guarantee of equality and equal rights for all cultures. Canada has so many immigrants. Canada actually welcomes over 300,000 new immigrants every year. That's about 1% of the population added every year. As far as I know, crimes are not going up like this in Canada. What do you think the difference is?
[/quote]

I think the whole thing is diffrent and Canada obviously has more restrictions for immigrants and lets be honest its not even so easy to come from middle east to Canada,problem is Europe we see a lot of illegal immigrants without ID coming and thats the main problem ,because they came through lower standard countrys they let them in without IDs give them some papers like registration and they go further in.
I know there is probably a familys and people with IDs that dont hide anything they run from war and just wana better life,work and education but there needs to be a lot more controls and regulations if not you just let a lot of potentially bad and very dangerous people for your society and in future you will have to face the consequences

dark_water

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

I think the whole thing is diffrent and Canada obviously has more restrictions for immigrants and lets be honest its not even so easy to come from middle east to Canada,problem is Europe we see a lot of illegal immigrants without ID coming and thats the main problem ,because they came through lower standard countrys they let them in without IDs give them some papers like registration and they go further in.
I know there is probably a familys and people with IDs that dont hide anything they run from war and just wana better life,work and education but there needs to be a lot more controls and regulations if not you just let a lot of potentially bad and very dangerous people for your society and in future you will have to face the consequences
I guess that is one benefit Canada has. They have very little illegal immigration. People would have to come by the oceans or from the US. I guess they could come from the North too. If they pull that off you should probably let them stay. Haha. I've heard that they also get a bunch of refugees that go to Canada from the US. If they get denied in the US, they run to Canada and Canada gives them a chance too. So, you think the problem in Europe is that there are weak spots in the border of the Schengen Zone?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

Crime is a social phenomenon that can not be separated from society itself. As a result, crime will be a problem facing every country ..

cryptocurrencies will likely cause a global crime explosion in regions that were crime free beforehand.

crime in the end is also very perspectual,

as societies are build asymetirc, not based on equality and justice.

perfect equality cannot be reached even.

cryptoeconomics is likely to create a class of so called "money earning cattle" and these people will not be very just treated compared with the capitalist class that constantly creates and propagates new money

(see maduro/trump/ roger ver)

dark_water

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

cryptocurrencies will likely cause a global crime explosion in regions that were crime free beforehand.

crime in the end is also very perspectual,

as societies are build asymetirc, not based on equality and justice.

perfect equality cannot be reached even.

cryptoeconomics is likely to create a class of so called "money earning cattle" and these people will not be very just treated compared with the capitalist class that constantly creates and propagates new money

(see maduro/trump/ roger ver)

I would love to hear more about this idea. I have never heard the cryptocurrencies may cause a crime explosion. What do you mean by that? Who are these "money earning cattle" you talk about? Are they rich from crypto? Or are they some kind of slaves?
I watched a documentary recently. And it was focused on statistics surrounding crimes. From a detailed study, it was revealed that the much believed stuff about crime rate is actually far from reality. Since the 2000s, crime rate has actually dropped. Way more banks were robbed in the 90s than in the years afterwards. The reason for that is not necessarily because humanity improved or anything of the sort. But security has somewhat been beefed and crimes are now more easily monitored than before. We think that crime rate has increased basically because the media now focuses on that.
I'd be very interested if you could find the name of that documentary. I find this kind of thing fascinating!
rsremove21

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

i think the main reason is puberty. they have no money no work no foods to eat. thats why thry commit crime in order to live which is not good but they out of their minds because of thinking about mone, how to gain money. the number of crimes become bigger and bigger while sa puberty become worst and worst.
jorse

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

Crime can be defined in many different ways. Different societies may also choose to define crimes differently. However, in general, crime can simply be defined as the breach of laws that are laid down by the ruling authority of the land.

Reason for the crime ,

1. Overpopulation is the biggest cause of crime
2. Poverty
3. Politics
4. Racism
5. Regionalism
6. Family conditions
7. Depression and other social and mental disorders

Above reasons effect to increes the crime rate.
Honour423
Copper Member

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:25:37 AM

Why do you say the crime rate is increasing?  It is actually been decreasing over the years.
Chestt

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

I don't think it is the crime rate that changes; it's our attitude. There are certain things people used to believe were okay, but then people changed their minds.
In addition, the number of social media and people on them are constantly increasing, which increases the publicity thus making us feel the crime rate increases, but it doesn't. In fact, I believe that in reality the crime rate decreases.
As simple as that.
Breanne

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

Why do you say the crime rate is increasing?  It is actually been decreasing over the years.

Absolutely! Go guys check the history of Middle Ages, for example, or even mid-1950ies with KKK and the like raging around, and you might see it all differently.
satriani78

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

Almost every country has the same problem about increasing crime in their country as well as in my country today.
Based on what has happened in my country the increase in crime is based on high unemployment, poverty rates and acts of corruption that occur in the government of my country.
Crime has increased quite rapidly in my country at this time, maybe the perpetrators of these crimes have felt hopeless and lost their minds to meet the needs of their families so that they choose the wrong way to commit a crime.
Beli99

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:31:59 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 04:52:52 PM by Beli99

I guess that is one benefit Canada has. They have very little illegal immigration. People would have to come by the oceans or from the US. I guess they could come from the North too. If they pull that off you should probably let them stay. Haha. I've heard that they also get a bunch of refugees that go to Canada from the US. If they get denied in the US, they run to Canada and Canada gives them a chance too. So, you think the problem in Europe is that there are weak spots in the border of the Schengen Zone?
[/quote]

Yes their are many weak spots in border of Schengen zone.Problem is they go through Turkey,Greece, Macedonia,Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia so from my point of view those countrys dont want refugees in their country and same goes from refugees they dont want to stay in this coutrys because its lower standard and low social benefits so its in both interests to get those refugees as fast as they can out of their countrys so lot of illegals come in... i think that everyone shoud make stronger border controls starting from Greece and Turkey just stop the problem at the start dont let any illigal immigration and we wont have problem with terrorism because we most be honest their is a lot of radical exstreme islmaists that need to be stop

dark_water

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Yes their are many weak spots in border of Schengen zone.Problem is they go through Turkey,Greece, Macedonia,Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia so from my point of view those countrys dont want refugees in their country and same goes from refugees they dont want to stay in this coutrys because its lower standard and low social benefits so its in both interests to get those refugees as fast as they can out of their countrys so lot of illegals come in... i think that everyone shoud make stronger border controls starting from Greece and Turkey just stop the problem at the start dont let any illigal immigration and we wont have problem with terrorism because we most be honest their is a lot of radical exstreme islmaists that need to be stop
The sad thing is that the honest refugees themselves aren't usually the problem. Refugees are people running away from some danger in their country. They need to be helped. The problem is that sometimes terrorists come under the guise of refugees. I think it must be very difficult to be sure that the people immigrating to your country are real refugees. Do you think all European countries should just stop helping refugees? Who can help them?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: