Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing crime rate ?? What caused it?  (Read 1155 times)
Beli99

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

The sad thing is that the honest refugees themselves aren't usually the problem. Refugees are people running away from some danger in their country. They need to be helped. The problem is that sometimes terrorists come under the guise of refugees. I think it must be very difficult to be sure that the people immigrating to your country are real refugees. Do you think all European countries should just stop helping refugees? Who can help them?
[/quote]

I think they are not helping them at all because if you really want to help those people you need to start working on problems back on Middle East then,what are they doing to stop a war nothing they even make it worst and we are witnessing even more refugees.
I guareente you that almost all of them would like to go back home in their countreys ,they want their lifes back ,they want peace back home not is some strangers land

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sylvei

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

There many factors cause crime, one country may have same cause as other countries. Commonly, it causes of society problems, economic issues, drugs or event can be caused of religions. Such as a terrorism, actually that is not religion because religion doesn't each that, in fact they have fall and wrong understanding about religion therefore they do beyond of our mind. One should be highlight is they are not involving in any religions.
Buster2001

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

I don't think it is the crime rate that changes; it's our attitude. There are certain things people used to believe were okay, but then people changed their minds.
In addition, the number of social media and people on them are constantly increasing, which increases the publicity thus making us feel the crime rate increases, but it doesn't. In fact, I believe that in reality the crime rate decreases.
As simple as that.

I guess, it is the media that is responsible for this feeling of ours that crime rate is increasing. I believe, it's just the opposite. It is beneficial for the media to keep people scared and tense at all times. The reality is different.
dark_water

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

The sad thing is that the honest refugees themselves aren't usually the problem. Refugees are people running away from some danger in their country. They need to be helped. The problem is that sometimes terrorists come under the guise of refugees. I think it must be very difficult to be sure that the people immigrating to your country are real refugees. Do you think all European countries should just stop helping refugees? Who can help them?

I think they are not helping them at all because if you really want to help those people you need to start working on problems back on Middle East then,what are they doing to stop a war nothing they even make it worst and we are witnessing even more refugees.
I guareente you that almost all of them would like to go back home in their countreys ,they want their lifes back ,they want peace back home not is some strangers land
The fact is though that there is a war right now in Syria, for example. You propose that the people should stay there and be killed? Or taken into sexual slavery? It's a very difficult subject, but people are dying in wars. It's hard to just tell them that they should stay where they are, that we'll send them some help. It wouldn't actually be helpful at all, if they're dead. Sometimes we really do need to take people in. They need to be protected from the dangers they faced at home. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like things in Syria will be resolved completely any time soon.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

Well what I think is, and it might be kinda wild thinking but, social media, drugs, movies, everything is increasing it, people see all the fancy lifes of these peoples and go down the road trying to get the same things, or even worse they become depressed and think they are not worth anything so they start doing drugs (talking about the hard ones) and end up doing crimes.
HODL_guy

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:25:14 PM

I think that it is easy to reveal the reason for that. Population grows gradually as long as net around the world grows as well, we just getting more info.

emsol

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:47 AM

I think Poverty is part, also illetracy can cause increase In crime atrocities. But mostly economical factor.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

There are many factors behind their crimes, perhaps the greatest influence is a matter of economics. many people are not able to buy food for every day, those who have no money doing crime like stealing robbed even killed others to satisfy their needs.
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

I think Poverty is part, also illetracy can cause increase In crime atrocities. But mostly economical factor.

Yes this is exactly what I was going to say, there is more and more poverty which correlates highly with the crime rate, the more disenfranchised people the more likely there is to be crime. When people have their basic needs met and live in a happy environment there is less of a chance for crime to occur. Of course there are rarity's but for the most part those two statistics go hand in hand IMHO

Beli99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

[/quote]
The fact is though that there is a war right now in Syria, for example. You propose that the people should stay there and be killed? Or taken into sexual slavery? It's a very difficult subject, but people are dying in wars. It's hard to just tell them that they should stay where they are, that we'll send them some help. It wouldn't actually be helpful at all, if they're dead. Sometimes we really do need to take people in. They need to be protected from the dangers they faced at home. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like things in Syria will be resolved completely any time soon.
[/quote]

In my country we have had war against Jugoslavia that was aggressor to my country we didint have any wepons, they have everything still brave people fight for freedom and we got our state ,what are you talking about imagine that in every war good site that is fighting for freedom just run away then you let aggressor to get what they want ... i see 90% of refugees are young mens ready to defend their countrey ,but no they run away and what let their womens and children to defend country its not honoral ,you need sometimes sacrifice your self for greater good

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

On my own speculation here in my country, the main caused of crime is POVERT, Because in here poverty is a main problem wherever you look thats why people need to some work even its bad, like kidnapping and selling drugs etc. it is our main that we cannot resolve
BossRoss89

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

On my own speculation here in my country, the main caused of crime is POVERT, Because in here poverty is a main problem wherever you look thats why people need to some work even its bad, like kidnapping and selling drugs etc. it is our main that we cannot resolve

You're right. Poverty is sometimes the root of evil and it causes crime most of the time...
dark_water

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

In my country we have had war against Jugoslavia that was aggressor to my country we didint have any wepons, they have everything still brave people fight for freedom and we got our state ,what are you talking about imagine that in every war good site that is fighting for freedom just run away then you let aggressor to get what they want ... i see 90% of refugees are young mens ready to defend their countrey ,but no they run away and what let their womens and children to defend country its not honoral ,you need sometimes sacrifice your self for greater good
So you think that all young men should volunteer to fight in a war? What if they don't believe in the war at all? If they can't even understand which side to fight for?

You're statistic is wrong. Here you can see demographics of refugees in the EU: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_statistics. You can see that the percentage of men is between 60-75% in the 18-64 age range. You need to remember that men are at higher risk of being forced to fight or being killed in a war situation. Seeking asylum can also be dangerous, depending on how you flee your country. Many men flee their countries alone first to find asylum, work, and stability, to then bring their family with them after. I think that is a brave thing to do.
Beli99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

So you think that all young men should volunteer to fight in a war? What if they don't believe in the war at all? If they can't even understand which side to fight for?

You're statistic is wrong. Here you can see demographics of refugees in the EU: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_statistics. You can see that the percentage of men is between 60-75% in the 18-64 age range. You need to remember that men are at higher risk of being forced to fight or being killed in a war situation. Seeking asylum can also be dangerous, depending on how you flee your country. Many men flee their countries alone first to find asylum, work, and stability, to then bring their family with them after. I think that is a brave thing to do.

Ok its your opinion ,mine is that you are coward if you left your country and let enemy take control ...If you think its brave thing to run away ,what are then home guard soldiers that fight for their countrey and what you think would happen if everyone is brave to run what will happen with that country?

dark_water

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

Ok its your opinion ,mine is that you are coward if you left your country and let enemy take control ...If you think its brave thing to run away ,what are then home guard soldiers that fight for their countrey and what you think would happen if everyone is brave to run what will happen with that country?
It seems to be that the enemy is no obvious in Syria. There are Russians and Americans there. The fact is that thousands of innocent people are dying. It's easy to judge others sitting at home on your couch. If you're in a war zone, you might have slightly different feelings. I would try to protect my country, if I really felt like there was a clear threat and that I could be helpful. I can also imagine though that I could decide that the best decision would be to leave with my family. A lot of people are dying for nothing. That won't help anybody.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

There are many factors behind their crimes, perhaps the greatest influence is a matter of economics. many people are not able to buy food for every day, those who have no money doing crime like stealing robbed even killed others to satisfy their needs.
Can't or won't they? I think you're trying to justify crimes. This is wrong. Most often, criminals want to have easy money and this is the main reason for their illegal actions. It seems to me that the reason of a large number of crimes in liberalization of the legislation. I am confident that any repeat offence should automatically result in life imprisonment. Moreover, the offender needs in prison to earn itself its contents or to die from hunger.
Beli99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

It seems to be that the enemy is no obvious in Syria. There are Russians and Americans there. The fact is that thousands of innocent people are dying. It's easy to judge others sitting at home on your couch. If you're in a war zone, you might have slightly different feelings. I would try to protect my country, if I really felt like there was a clear threat and that I could be helpful. I can also imagine though that I could decide that the best decision would be to leave with my family. A lot of people are dying for nothing. That won't help anybody.

Yes i see youir point and i agree with you ,but im looking it from prospective of my countrey ,if their wasnt a people that stand and protect our country we would be still under communist regime called Jugoslavia...in war on balkan many people die too, but we look them as heros because they fight and got our freedom and our independent

enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

crime and greed are interwooven, there wont be crime if there was no greed. people dont really know how to place their scale of preferences in order of importance, they tends to place priority to the wants where in real sense emphasis should be placed on needs while pursuing wants, people tends to pursue things that they cant afford with their income. when they cannot meet up those wants with their limited scarce resources, they result to crime as an ulternative.

SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

Crime is so rampant nowadays and what I believe why is it happening which is in this case, based on our country, is because first of poverty. That is the main reason, they do commit crime to have money or things for them because of poverty they experienced. Another problem that leads in crime is corruption in government because due to this, employment wouldn't be focused leaving filipinos unemployed that might lead to poverty. The main point is that this issue comes really from another issue. The domino effect can be seen to it and that's why we should not let our country add another problem to be cause of another problem.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

Crime would reduce dramatically if everyone was above the poverty line.  The majority of crime is from lack of money and desperation.  There has been a lot of support for a Universal Basic Income recently so that may help to solve this problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: