Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Fall in the next couple of years?  (Read 441 times)
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

I think bitcoin will go down in the next few days, because the market situation is not good at the moment, meaning the price will go down even if not significant.

So many investors are worried about this situation. But do not worry about this. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, in the next few months, bitcoin will rise again.

So just bear your altcoin, for long term investment. thank you

Well its just too sad to see the market rises slowly and go down in a day... thought the market would get better after CNY in March but apparently the hack news just pull it down within a day  Cry

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

I don't think that can go below this actual price unless US government starts a war against cryptocurrencies
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

Fall out of the top point this year will not be exactly, but if it continues to break down and lower demand, then it will definitely fall out. Notice how much it is already on the market and how much it has undergone changes, and this is from its imperfection. And it shows that he should come to the fact that it is simply eclipsed by others.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

The move of crypto right now similar to 2014 movement and i think we will see bitcoin falling to $3000 and that is the dip not going down again after touching $3000 after halving which will be comes in 2020 bitcoin will goes up again and make new all time high. Probably will touch $100k - $200k each coin. And at that time new people will comes again to this beautifull crypto world.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

Trust me bitcoin facing a lot of challenge from the exchange sector, the SEC, the government and regulator doesn't mean bitcoin market will fall in the next couple of year. Remember, another bitcoin halving will occur in a couple years?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

everything is possible at bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices are very vulnerable to the growing issue, it is not a scary thing if bitcoin is predicted to fall in the middle of the year or later this year, if you act as a bounty hunter like me, but if you hold bitcoin for future investments and always expect bitcoin prices to go up, that's bad news for you
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

Will bitcoin fall from the top spot as the most popular currency given that newer faster forms are being developed and if not what do you think will happen?[/b]

Very difficult to tell, but it is certainly possible.
It is likely that other coins will have far more utility, not just the faster coins but also the platform coins. Smart contracts for example, so ETH. IoT as well. The coins that service these and numerous other markets will become increasingly important.

Bitcoin looks destined to be simply a store of value coin. Whether future developments (Lightning Network etc) will change this is hard to say.

If I had to guess, I would say ETH or XRP might take top spot in the medium term, and then possibly an IoT coin in the longer term.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

I'm curious, I have seen lots of people arguing over whether bitcoin will Rise to 50k maybe even 100k and then there are the others who argue it will fall.
I'm going to state a few facts :
Bitcoin is seen as the base of all crypto and most are compared to it on markets.
Bitcoin is unsustainable as it is. a 3rd of the world's energy is used to mine cryptocurrencies most notably bitcoin which is one of the most energy consuming.As a result, there are high transaction fees.
Now here is my opinion.
I think given these facts Unless bitcoin does not change in some form it will likely be overtaken due to the issues highlighted. This will happen as a result of the huge price which most cannot access and the unattractive nature to the rest of the world which doesn't want to invest in something so energy consuming and volatile.  I think for mass adoption another coin will have o be the base to trade against like tether(which is experiencing problems) or UNY(which is rebranding) These stable coins will make crypto more attractive to many. IDK this is just my opinion and I'm welcome to counter arguments form everyone else.

I do not think those problems are difficult to solve, since many practical solutions have already been proposed to them and to many other concerns that have arisen in the community regarding the viability of bitcoin in the long term. And in fact many other threats will arise that even now we can not imagine, such as the development of quantum computing that could make our current cryptological protocols a children's game. But there is nothing left to rely on the ability and talent of the entire team of developers behind bitcoin, which has proven again and again their aptitude and experience.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

I'm curious, I have seen lots of people arguing over whether bitcoin will Rise to 50k maybe even 100k and then there are the others who argue it will fall.
I'm going to state a few facts :
Bitcoin is seen as the base of all crypto and most are compared to it on markets.
Bitcoin is unsustainable as it is. a 3rd of the world's energy is used to mine cryptocurrencies most notably bitcoin which is one of the most energy consuming.As a result, there are high transaction fees.
Now here is my opinion.
I think given these facts Unless bitcoin does not change in some form it will likely be overtaken due to the issues highlighted. This will happen as a result of the huge price which most cannot access and the unattractive nature to the rest of the world which doesn't want to invest in something so energy consuming and volatile.  I think for mass adoption another coin will have o be the base to trade against like tether(which is experiencing problems) or UNY(which is rebranding) These stable coins will make crypto more attractive to many. IDK this is just my opinion and I'm welcome to counter arguments form everyone else.

EDIT: The question is not whether bitcoin drop in terms of current value-The price will remain the same or rise because the whole market will. The question is Will bitcoin fall from the top spot as the most popular currency given that newer faster forms are being developed and if not what do you think will happen?

I fully understand the logic that you wanted to emphasize to the community, being said that, yes its true that there are lots of issues coming up recently about cryptocurrency, which is the bitcoin has the most affected ones, maybe that is why a fork has been created in order to answer all those issues. Nobody can predict maybe if it fall or rise, but we all wanted it to rise, because we been invested a lot of money, time and effort here.

Have a great day.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

Bitcoin being replaced as the King Of Crypto is not going to happen anytime soon. The crypto currency's trademark is Bitcoin and it is the pioneer amongst other coins. It is also the entry point into cryptoverse for some countries that only accepts BTC because it is the most popular one. I may be wrong about what I said, but I believe we are still in the early stages of development of the whole digital currency craze to determine if BTC can be replaced.
bastiankey03

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

well, bitcoin is still the king of crypto. theres a reason why he called that way. i think its gonna stand still until a decade
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: