Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the best ICO program  (Read 1062 times)
Argie021213

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.
Make some research, read their ann thread and try to read peoples feedback. Another thing I think is those ICO that has longer advertisement like in signature and tweeter campaign has the higher chance of success since they have lofty of time to promote their projects. There are many scam projects so investor needs to be very careful.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

There are many articles on how to analyze and select the best projects. Google to help you)
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.

I think you can find a good program at https://icobench.com/ you can monitor while choosing a good program.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

Look at the team, on the product, on the WhitePaper... This is a very big topic. You need a lot of experience to choose a promising altcoin.

1. The idea. Is it original? Is it possible to implement it?

2. The team. What about their past projects? Were they successful?

3. Soft cap. This is not a very large amount? Is it possible to collect it for such period?

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

Actually for me those ICO that are advertise on facebooks seems good to me compared before when they do not limit those advertisement coming from project on crypto since most of it are just purely scam but right now i can see that they are good and having a great community on other platforms.
I suggest to research the entire team and the platform and check if the community is great as well before deciding if it is a good ICO or not.

Leumakmabok

Activity: 98

Leumakmabok

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

To know whether or not a good ICO should be seen some basic things. A good ICO certainly has enough teams and they work professionally. In addition, the media they use should also be considered. Such as website, blog, media promotion and so on. If all the basic requirements are sufficient, it can describe a good ICO.

JRM-0309

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

you can find it directly in bountys altcoin try to read first in detail if you can understand who the manager choose ICO Project which is in manageri by yahoo or sylon because most of the project that he holds will be successful.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

ICOAlert isthe best places to find ICO’s worth investing in.

ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future.

Without a doubt, ICOAlert is the only comprehensive list of ICOs. The website has a variety of features that allow you to easily research these digital currencies.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

hi guys, im new to icos but i realized that most of the times i cannot buy as much tokens as i want.
I read about this MKK POOL discord yesterday, they organize kind of a pools for pre-sales?
Has anyone heard of them? Any experience? Are they trustworthy?" Roll Eyes
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

Thanks in advance.

There are bunch of new ICOs. Unfortunately, many of them are useless, and you should be really selective before investing in. In my opinion, you should read the whitepapers carefully and take a look at the past works of the team.
ICOchamps
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:04:48 PM

Thanks in advance.

One reliable website that helps you finding good ICOs is ICOchamps
volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

but it seems to me that first you need to gain experience and do different content on the different companies, and then you will see yourself what are successful and which ones are not. And on the basis of this experience you will choose

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

but it seems to me that first you need to gain experience and do different content on the different companies, and then you will see yourself what are successful and which ones are not. And on the basis of this experience you will choose
Yes experience can be a determinant of our success in investing, of course, in an ico, with experience we will be able to learn various things, including we will be easier to do the analysis and we are faster in Seeing the characteristics of the crypto market in each project. That is the thing that may be relevant to be used as knowledge and skill in choosing ico that have good prospect, I think without experience then we can only speculate and hope, while with experience then we will be able to decide with result which can be said satisfying according to data, while the results remain unknowable. But at least we can get closer to a success in Investing.
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

You try to verify everything that is in the whitepaper. Then you see what partnerships they have and the background of their team. Another way is to narrow down your research from others' research work. We maintain a team of 10+ people conducting research on prospective ICOs daily and screen out bad projects.

Doing ICOs in the current bear market is more profitable especially if you are in ICOs during the private presale stage, i.e. you get in in the best price available in public - which means it is profitable for you whether you are in the project for the short term or the long term.

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

The abundance of different ICOs can confuse many inexperienced investors. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to carefully study the sale agreement (Token Sale Agreement). When reading this document, curious details may come up to the surface, which the organizers of the ICO may not have publicly announced. In addition, there are unspoken indicators of the conscientious intentions of the project:
Availability of all necessary agreements and rules published on the website as a public offer.
 Ready working prototype.
 Competently composed whitepaper and the rest of the documentation.
 The presence of escrow (a special conditional account, which takes into account property, documents or cash prior to the occurrence of certain circumstances or the performance of certain obligations).
 Incorporation (registration) of the company itself. The unblemished reputation of the people behind the project.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Thanks in advance.
You need to know much about the ICO, hence a thorough research into the ICO is needed. Check for renowned developers and experienced team.

honestinvestor

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Occasionally, someone from the ordinary users can quickly select a Prospective project. But I highlighted the main issues that need to be considered when choosing an ICO : site review, white paper(required) and other documents, partners, calls about the team and of course try to contact this team. Cool
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Occasionally, someone from the ordinary users can quickly select a Prospective project. But I highlighted the main issues that need to be considered when choosing an ICO : site review, white paper(required) and other documents, partners, calls about the team and of course try to contact this team. Cool
I would like to know the answer to the next question, did anyone, in general, manage to contact the founders of projects? Apparently this is very difficult to do And no one will talk with a simple person who is one of many.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

I think it's unlikely that there are such people here, mostly people that stand at the source only make the appearance of openness to potential investors.            
Ajithpk

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

there is lot of scam projects with icos. Normally I read whitepaper and visit their social media profile and take a look are they active and what are the updates. And be sure to watch roadmap and who are the team members. Dont remember to watch that project reviews.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: