Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your Dice gambling strategy?  (Read 1926 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

my fav. dice stratcalculator
http://fiddle.jshell.net/2w9m0t1b/73/show/light/
i change my strategie after 20% profit and change seed
i like 76.15% 24.75% 12.38%
good luck

I think your 20% profit setting is quite high because many time I lost my deposit even before reaching 10% profit of my bankroll.

I don't think by just changing your seed you can change your luck.

This dice game just play for fun and enjoy your time and don't expect a big profit otherwise you don't enjoy your game if you lose your money.
I only play dice and Roulette games and I have owned accounts in couple of sites. After being active a couple of years, my understanding is that even a 1% profit setting holds no guarantee for any player and the longer a player pushes a particular strategy, the more likely the system catches up with the next move. My suggestion is to always set out with a bunch of tested and working strategies and then to always have them randomized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

My strategy in gambling dice is to gain profits about 5% a day. If target has been achieved, i will continue tomorrow. Gambling about greed, so i have to set target everytime i am gambling.
5% a day isn't so bad at all, it's a good strategy if you are gambling everyday and whole day long. But to consider 5% as enough profit you need to have big bankroll so that you can see to it that 5% would be enough for you. You need to have at least 0.05 BTC to have a good return with 5% everyday. My strategy that I'm trying now is 10% but this is hard to achieve in my situation, I'm lacking of time to chase profit and losses as well.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

tbh, there is no strategy in gambling... to win you just need luck, whatever your strategy you will always lose in long term... for short time i like to using 100x multipier and 1.5% increasment as my strategy with medium bankrolls (atleast 0.05 btc) and 100 sats as basebet...if you're luck you might getting small profits Tongue

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

tbh, there is no strategy in gambling... to win you just need luck, whatever your strategy you will always lose in long term... for short time i like to using 100x multipier and 1.5% increasment as my strategy with medium bankrolls (atleast 0.05 btc) and 100 sats as basebet...if you're luck you might getting small profits Tongue
of course you need luck in order to win in gambling but you could really increase your chances of winning if you strategize and formulate your own rules according to your personality like if you are aggressive you could try bigger bets or something like that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

My strategy in gambling dice is to gain profits about 5% a day. If target has been achieved, i will continue tomorrow. Gambling about greed, so i have to set target everytime i am gambling.
5% a day isn't so bad at all, it's a good strategy if you are gambling everyday and whole day long. But to consider 5% as enough profit you need to have big bankroll so that you can see to it that 5% would be enough for you. You need to have at least 0.05 BTC to have a good return with 5% everyday. My strategy that I'm trying now is 10% but this is hard to achieve in my situation, I'm lacking of time to chase profit and losses as well.

I think 0.05 btc is very huge amount of bitcoin.For that you have to keep some huge btc as a investment. So if you have good investment you can make recent amount as a profit. So to get huge profit is possible but you have to take some risk .Only the risk taker will gain a lot.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

There’s no good strategy on gambling aside from setting your goal and executing it well because at the end if you can’t control your emotion you will still loss the money. I don’t have any strategy but I set goal which works for me before.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

I think 0.05 btc is very huge amount of bitcoin.For that you have to keep some huge btc as a investment. So if you have good investment you can make recent amount as a profit. So to get huge profit is possible but you have to take some risk .Only the risk taker will gain a lot.
Yes that is right that you have to take the risk either you are a trader or investor, but still i think that the most important is that we should only take the risk on such thing where we have good study about. Because without a good study i do not think that we may a good selection, for example if a person want to study crypto currency, so he need to study the crypto market first and after that he should select a coin for trading or investment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

Keeping huge investment such like that will be lead to loose all the money you have. Please plan for what you are gamble. For dice game investing these much fund not worthy at all buddy. I would like to say that keep avoid the dice game from the gambling strategy you have.
I suggest you to invest on Tennis matches, every week you will find atleast 5 matches from the top players. Bet on them and taste the profit.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:48 PM

Keeping huge investment such like that will be lead to loose all the money you have. Please plan for what you are gamble. For dice game investing these much fund not worthy at all buddy. I would like to say that keep avoid the dice game from the gambling strategy you have.
I suggest you to invest on Tennis matches, every week you will find atleast 5 matches from the top players. Bet on them and taste the profit.
Investing huge amount of money in gambling is not a good decision, in fact through this way we ar increasing the risk of losing money in one time.i think we need to play gambling up to a limit and through this way we can prevent ourselves from a big lost. Therefore a good limit and best gambling strategy is too much important.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

of course you need luck in order to win in gambling but you could really increase your chances of winning if you strategize and formulate your own rules according to your personality like if you are aggressive you could try bigger bets or something like that.
Specially in dice games where we totally depending on our luck and cannot use our experience or skill, therefore i think we need to be very much careful while putting money in dice gambling, because no one can know that either they will the bet in dice games or luck, because no one can know about their luck in advance.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

Not just that taking a break sometimes gives you a open mind as well and you just feel not to gamble anymore and just quit away , with this you not only safe some of your funds you even make sure you are not getting addicted to it
This is what I do when I'm not in mood, I'm stopping and when I had enough losses there's no need to pursue and chase my losses for that day. Giving up for that day doesn't mean that you are loser, it only means that you understand that you are getting deeper and if you are not going to do anything, situation will become worst.
That's right whenever we find that the situation is getting out of control we should not take it in a negative way that we lost everything but instead hold and wait for the next day to start from the beginning with the remaining bankroll from previous day thus we satisfy our gambling addiction and not waste much on it
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

Strategy won't work unless you are very lucky.
I usually run reversed martingale and set multiplier 2.3 - 2.5 and increase bet on win by 90%. Sometimes I win and more times I lose, overall I am in negative.
I think that if long losing streak is possible then winning streak should be possible too. My goal is to hit 15 successive greens and to win more than 1btc. So far, I have never win more than 12 times in row  Cry

I agree, there is no permanent strategy in gambling.  Whatever the result of the strategy today will have a different result tomorrow even though we are using a different strategy.  There are methods too that can help us win temporarily but will bring us bigger lose if we keep on repeating it.  Though there is one good strategy but it is not about how to win but rather how to book your winning and that is quit while you are winning.
Yes that is right we need to change our strategy with the passage of time. Because situation never remain the same. In different condition we need to change our strategies. In fact gambling is a game of luck and very little chances to use our experience and skill. But still we have to use some strategies and planning for playing gambling.
Strategies, plan, all those stuffs only work in real business or real life and not in gambling which makes me wonder why people always think they can do away with strategies. No matter how we change strategy which there is even none, we cannot beat the house edge to it, unless we are just some lucky person whose head just decided to pick for winning at that point in time.

The only strategy in gambling is never to gamble what you cannot afford to lose, and if you do lose all that, just step away instead of recovering your loss.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

This strategy would help you much with your future earnings as it is the secret behind controlling yourself when it comes to the greed thing. Gambling is all about setting limits and if you know the right limit then the ball is in your court. Gambling in the dice game is one of the lowest levels and I think it is not much difficult to win a small percentage on daily basis through this method.
diegz

Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Dice game? No, I don't really set any rules in playing it. I know that it is useless, it is purely based on luck and not the player. If you are lucky then you'll win, if not then sorry. I tried martingale before and believe that it is a great strategy, but I was wrong. I thought it would never fail and would just need a set back losing each time you win, but then again, I was wrong. I suggest that you enjoy the game no matter what, otherwise you'll think that you'll lose bigger than winning.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Guys i have almost a year playing a Dice gambling site.

I'm playing dice game for more than one year.

I have different account in every gambling site just to try my luck.

I usually have only one account on each gambling site.

I set it into 60% chances of winning per betting the dice and the target multiplier is 2.

I tried with 60% and with many other options also in a dice game. My experience is the more you play in this game you will lose money but that doesn't mean that if you plan to play for just a few minutes you will win. Anything can happen in this game because results depend only on your luck. You will not get a fully working method for this game.
thats the ending,no matter how hard you will try its about the luck who must decide your outcome,thats why i only play when i feel wanted to enjoy,because i know in gambling i have no future but failure..and hope you guys will realize this before spending more funds for losing
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

I am only using martingale strategy when I am playing dice game ,
But I do limit my bets and I would stop if I think that it is already enough before the system would eat up all of my money.
I think martingale is the best for dice you just have to play with a huge capital.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

There is no strategy involved in the dice gambling because it is pure luck based game so we can't do any strategy to win in a dice game but we may keep some strategies too keep our loses in limit by keeping limit in the betting amount.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

I have no particular strategy for this kind of games — dice. blackjack, roulette, anything that only depends on pure luck. I'm just trying to keep my emotion to prevent losing all my balance in several consecutive losses. Controlling yourself and have a good sense of balance management are key on those games. Try to maximize your profit and minimize your number of bets because the more bets you placed, the more likely you're to lose. That's just math.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

There is no strategy involved in the dice gambling because it is pure luck based game so we can't do any strategy to win in a dice game but we may keep some strategies too keep our loses in limit by keeping limit in the betting amount.
Exactly strategy in gambling as a whole is what will be your reaction on such a situation if you make xxx amount of profit should you continue ot withdraw if withdraw how much percentage all these stuffs are different strategy
But one important thing is all this should be written down on a paper and we should refer this paper while otherwise if it's just in our mind we will surely not follow it
Gameroid

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:08:12 PM

Exactly strategy in gambling as a whole is what will be your reaction on such a situation if you make xxx amount of profit should you continue ot withdraw if withdraw how much percentage all these stuffs are different strategy
But one important thing is all this should be written down on a paper and we should refer this paper while otherwise if it's just in our mind we will surely not follow it
Yes that is right, i have noticed that most of the people after winning money in gambling try to continue, in fact they are expecting to make more and more money, while little people try to withdraw their winning amount but in fact it is very difficult to make money in gambling on every bet, therefore i think the wise strategy is to withdraw the amount of money that you have already won in gambling and should start gambling with a new bet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: