Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]📊OPTITOKEN📈: A hyperdeflationary automated tokenized portfolio 🌍  (Read 3949 times)
Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

The first hyperdeflationary cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

I checked this sexy chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/optitoken/
Amazing, +300% per day. You are the most profitable ICO in 2018!

Thanks Sir! We are one of the rising assets and the mass adoption takes place.

( WHITEPAPER )                       o p t i t o k e n . i o                       (   BUY  NOW   )
✔ Constantly Decreasing Token Supply   ✔ The Hyper-Deflationary Cryptocurrency
|         Reddit         |        Facebook        |        Telegram        |         Twitter         |
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

Hi friends!

OptiToken is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/OPTI! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about OptiToken. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile and trends
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/OPTI/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets

Good to know, nice interface.

( WHITEPAPER )                       o p t i t o k e n . i o                       (   BUY  NOW   )
|         Reddit         |        Facebook        |        Telegram        |         Twitter         |
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

Optitoken is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Civic Technologies  Inc., the company revolutionizing digital identity with its Blockchain-based technology. The partnership brings trusted, secure  identity services to cryptocurrency and ICO’s and enables Optitoken to carry out a secure and fluid token sale.
khongkhobau

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

6 million Bitcoin has lost, is the real value of BTC is being underestimated?
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

Though this is not reealted to the topic being deliberated upon here but I feel coerced to reply it. The real value of BTC is way underestimated. I magine the lots of guys that had tens off thousands of BTC from 2009 till crypto started booming in 2012. Most has lost their private keys, most are dead without keeping their private keys, or any other means of access they have to their wallet. Crashed systems and a  host of other ways private keys and access to wallet can be lost.

stclair

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Hi, I've been trying to do the mathematics on scarcity and how it will eventuate. I'm assuming 100% profit would mean 16% coins burned. I'm assuming the best logarithms might do 20% per year. Considering this then it would take 5 years to get a 16% reduction in market cap. Have i got my maths correct?
Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

The future will tell us.

Godinez-Myrr

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

Greetings
Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Hi, I've been trying to do the mathematics on scarcity and how it will eventuate. I'm assuming 100% profit would mean 16% coins burned. I'm assuming the best logarithms might do 20% per year. Considering this then it would take 5 years to get a 16% reduction in market cap. Have i got my maths correct?
how do you come up with 16% coinburn is equivalent to 100% profit? I follow the nature of calculating but the aspects of volume, current price situation and especially the demand has to be included in this calculation. In this case, if you include it i would be pleased to take a look Sir.

Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

Greetings
Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
You're welcome!

Hespnakindra

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?

ICO is over. OptiToken can be purchased at BTC-Alpha (https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/OPTI_BTC/) and shortly another big exchange.
Keep updated with our Telegram Channel.
https://t.me/optitoken

egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

Great article on Hyperdeflationary Money Systems and how they can be so good for holders: "One 'Buy Cycle' was executed within the first days and  caused a spike in the price of nearly 450%
http://www.lbdr.co/link/opti

Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

Great article on Hyperdeflationary Money Systems and how they can be so good for holders: "One 'Buy Cycle' was executed within the first days and  caused a spike in the price of nearly 450%
http://www.lbdr.co/link/opti
Thank you, thats exactly one of the salient features of OptiToken!

garbonzo607

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

HDMS = algorithmic pump and dump / ponzi scheme. Nice try. These people are trying to pass off this scam by sounding technical / academic. Pretty clever, but don't fall for it. A few paragraphs now counts as a paper? Ha! Yes, this token will rise in price until there is nothing left in reserves, but actually well before that as those "in" on the scam sell off. Their "paper" was a nice econ 101 lesson, but you forgot one of the basics: There are no "free lunches" in economics. Speculation is one thing, but it must always be based on fundamentals. If your coin offers nothing new but "deflation from reserves", it's based on a house of cards that will eventually revert back to its fundamental value: $0
GrandpasNaked

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

Clearly this is one of the 2 or 3 guys from Telegram earlier who are upset they got called “emotional investors.” Actually there would need to be an open-end to new constant  investment to replicate anything like a ponzi. It actually more closely reflects a closed end fund. Study up on finance before you cast stones maybe brother.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

What was the amount of tokens sold during ICO? The live portifolio, these coins in which are listed in the portifolio, adding up will be the total value collected in the ICO?
Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

What was the amount of tokens sold during ICO? The live portifolio, these coins in which are listed in the portifolio, adding up will be the total value collected in the ICO?

€238.000 equivalent. Less expenses of advisors, exchange listing, a few other expenses we delegated to project funds and then plus Telegram presale holdings (not much 4 ETH equivalent at presale price which Sean or someone can explain more on later surely if you ask) current portfolio holdings is €168.000 as of about 1.5 weeks ago. The algorithm is still in final testing it’s currenlty only trading approximately 1.1 BTC’s equivalent in live bot trading. Within 2 - 3 months maximum full delegation of holdings (roughly 90% live with 10% in reserve) will go live in the automation. Eventually specific trades will start being illustrated after they take place VIA primarily screenshots but they can also be confirmed with screenshots or viewing parties of bitfinex trade history. That won’t happen until tweaking and testing through and portfolio live. Hope that’s helpful, we are a small project but team is solid and community growing steadily so we’re excited for what the future holds.

Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

Clearly this is one of the 2 or 3 guys from Telegram earlier who are upset they got called “emotional investors.” Actually there would need to be an open-end to new constant  investment to replicate anything like a ponzi. It actually more closely reflects a closed end fund. Study up on finance before you cast stones maybe brother.
Yes, probably someone who was not patient enough und compensate his losses with a bad mood and FUD.
OptiToken and HDMS dont need any scheme, it proves its worth every day again.

Optitoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

Today we are proud to announce that Optitoken will be traded on FatBTC (https://www.fatbtc.com/) with the ETH/OPTI trading pair!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: