Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investment Ideas & New Online Bitcoin Ideas  (Read 1919 times)
bitminers (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:36:24 PM

Hi, We have people wanting to invest in Bitcoin Online Business's and other Bitcoin ideas.

If anyone has any great ideas please contact me. We have a full dedicated team of programmers in All programming languages as well as our own hosting facilities, and we have investors wanting to invest in good ROI Bitcoin ventures.

All good ideas and plans can be negotiated into a deal, our plan is to make Bitcoin much more publicly known and to build some great businesses.

Any and all ideas are welcome, PM me please or post here if you wish.

Thank You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einewton

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:52:31 PM

Print all kinds of bit coin stickers and signs, then have 10 guys for every city in the USA go around and spend all night hanging them up on street signs, traffic lights, and have a full team of ninja's that'll climb all these... This will get massive bit coin recognition overnight and good media coverage.

It wont make any money, but it'll give it some real massive populatiry.

*I'm saving all of my good idea's to do my own venture, as I suspect a lot of other people are doing as well.*

-= Got BitCoin? =-
bitminers (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:59:50 PM

Smiley , What we are offering is a payment or Percentage etc. We have a few ideas, just about to start building one of them today but need more ideas and real market ideas which will generate profit for investors etc.

Global Bitcoin Business's and Software
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 12:32:52 AM

Here's an idea:

A 'mybitcoin' competitor that can handle all manner of complex subscriptions + trial periods, etc.

AlertPay set things up so that each merchant can choose what happens when a subscriber doesn't have enough funds to cover the next payment:

*cancel their subscription immediately
*send them a warning to top up their account and try again in 24 hours.
*try the above 3 times and then cancel their subscription.

GoWest

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

betwithbtc.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 05:32:32 AM

Smiley , What we are offering is a payment or Percentage etc. We have a few ideas, just about to start building one of them today but need more ideas and real market ideas which will generate profit for investors etc.

Global Bitcoin Business's and Software

The guy who developed Open Transactions is looking for financial support so that he can complete the development of the software.  Open Transactions is what will allow for instantaneous Bitcoin transactions and close the loop on missing functionality within Bitcoin.

https://github.com/FellowTraveler/Open-Transactions/wiki

istar

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:07:36 AM

Whats really needed is a payment terminal solution for real shops. Go out and ask any small shop owner if they like to not pay a Visa card fee, and they will love the sound of it. But they need an easy way to accept bitcoins.

That would also drive the value of bitcoins up.

Bitcoins - Because we should not pay to use our money
amincd

Activity: 772
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 09:01:05 AM

Quote from: istar
Whats really needed is a payment terminal solution for real shops. Go out and ask any small shop owner if they like to not pay a Visa card fee, and they will love the sound of it. But they need an easy way to accept bitcoins.

I really think bitcoin's biggest advantage lies in online payments. That's not to say that a POS terminal wouldn't be useful, just that the biggest growth area in the early stages is likely to be with internet payments given bitcoin is an internet currency.
bitminers (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 02:07:56 PM

Fantastic! Keep them coming, I am talking with my team about each and every idea as they come in!!!

Thank you!

I am going to put all of these ideas so far to action. As time, resources and budgets allow.

Fantastic!
Anonymous

July 18, 2011, 02:19:29 PM

I have an idea but its nsfw Smiley

1.Custom condoms with a bitcoin logo which are called bootycoins.

You can create vending machines for them that use bitcoins and it removes the need to handle actual coins from unsanitary conditions  Smiley

2.Physical bitcoins you can use to tip strippers with bitcoins.

etc...

3.Novelty products

Im sure you get the idea.
bitminers (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 02:08:15 PM

Hi,

It's great! It seems we need to Tie in a multi solution in the one, for POS systems, etc as mentioned above and also for website integration being the same connected software so that IE a physical store can easily and quickly accept bitcoin over the counter, and they may also have a online store in which they require the same facility. So I am thinking along these lines for that solution, there has to be more that we could add to it? Obviously all smartphone web based enabled etc, and as much speed and simplicity as possible.

The other project mentioned above in the post "that requires funding", if that person wants to get in touch with me with a formal proposal so I can have a good look through it all, then if it is good get investors in.

Thanks
wujh

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 04:42:13 PM

gambling games. You will be one of the richest man in the bitcoin economy, like Trumps.
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 04:46:02 PM

Quote from: istar

I really think bitcoin's biggest advantage lies in online payments. That's not to say that a POS terminal wouldn't be useful, just that the biggest growth area in the early stages is likely to be with internet payments given bitcoin is an internet currency.

The two are not mutually incompatible, though. A point of sale terminal that works in conjunction with the bitcoin app the customer has installed in his iphone, blackberry or android... now there's an idea!!!
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 06:09:38 PM

I like the offline bitcoin idea. 1. Make secure online wallet/exchange 2. Print a highly protected paper money that are backed by bitcoins in your escrow/wallet. 3. Send them out to people in exchange for bitcoins, and vice-versa.

Would take some larger investment, so that you can order designs and printed money from some of the finest shops which prints most of the world's banknotes (TDLR, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_La_Rue), and that would be *really* big. I mean, it would take bitcoins to the overall masses, increase their acceptance millionfold, and put you at the cornerstone of the virtual-real worlds connection.

Oh yes, and don't start with 1BTC as the lowest bill - make the current 1BTC a 1 billion <whatever you're going to call your money>. It would first attract people to just buy 1 billion of something for 15 USD, then it'll actually be that much.

i am satoshi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: