Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLM] FOLM | PHI1612 | NO ICO | Masternodes | PoW | HIGH ROI  (Read 43396 times)
Myakush

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Ecosystem for masternodes

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

ok and how I can get this coin?
You can buy this coin here.CoinExchange,CryptoBridge,BitexLive.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░█▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░█▄░░░ HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

This coin has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @CoinMarketDaddy (CMD) and visit

FLM Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $ 49.9K   
Current Supply    7,450,973   
Volume (24h)    $ 1.82K   
Total Supply    7,450,973
Price %(1h)    -2.36%
Price %(24h)    -38.96%
Price %(7d)            -70.22%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/folmcoin/flm/
Mithksomenburk

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

For me, project it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
ramanatrav

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

ok and how I can get this coin?
You can buy this coin here.CoinExchange,CryptoBridge,BitexLive.
What is the Folm volume on BitexLive?
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

Anyway FOLM trading volumes are very very low. About only several hundred dollars per day. FOLM market looks like a corpse. For me the only way is H&H (hold and hope) and keep the MN online.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
goigiacmove

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Anyway FOLM trading volumes are very very low. About only several hundred dollars per day. FOLM market looks like a corpse. For me the only way is H&H (hold and hope) and keep the MN online.
hold and hope, it is a strange term in crypto.
I known it the first time via your thread. thanks for giving me new financial term.
I agree with you that FOLM need to have much higher daily volume for sustainable growth.
carlow2

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

What is the coin total is said 7million now 8 million?
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Please vote for FLM to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

Please vote for FLM to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

Full Folm masternode gives less than 4 usd per month. At the moment your offer is not actual. Will be back after Folm price will exceed 2k sats at least

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

List of FOLM mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/folmcoin
carlow2

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:36:54 AM

Whats max supply
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

Whats max supply

Before you make a comment. I hope you already read 1st page.

manhky

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

UPDATE: SMART EXCHANGE WELCOME FOLM

Smart.exchange: https://smarts.exchange/user-5bb17e484bf09.html

Counting down to the opening day, but FOLM can listing now (list by vote).

Trade fee very low: 0.001%-0.025%

INFORMATION:
Company: TL INVESTMENT CREATIVE NEW ZEALAND LIMITED
NZBN: 9429046619075 | Address: Standen Street, Karori, Wellington 6012, New Zealand

Note: Move coin from Main to Trader by Transfer

https://imgur.com/a/WE8T5I2
valeriocd

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

i have Folm coins on my wallet, but if i try to search transactions or the address where i receive coins, i don't have results from Folm explorer. why?
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

i have Folm coins on my wallet, but if i try to search transactions or the address where i receive coins, i don't have results from Folm explorer. why?

It's strange. I have the same problem. Looks like FOLM block explorer doesn't work properly. It doesn't display any transaction/wallet. Maybe devteam has an answer

folm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

What is the coin total is said 7million now 8 million?

https://folmcoin.com/q/total Current total supplied coins. The maximum supply is 23 M for PoW rewards and there is Masternode rewards too, you can find more information on whitepaper.
folm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

It's strange. I have the same problem. Looks like FOLM block explorer doesn't work properly. It doesn't display any transaction/wallet. Maybe devteam has an answer
Sometimes we are trying to develop insight explorer which is associated with official explorer, sorry about that both of them live now Smiley
folm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

I'm gonna put official explorers in here some times we are in developments sections sorry about the delays now all of them live !
http://insight.folm.io:3001/insight/
https://explorer.folm.io/
https://flm.overemo.com/
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

Sometimes we are trying to develop insight explorer which is associated with official explorer, sorry about that both of them live now Smiley

It's great to hear a response from the Devteam!
At official Folm web site the information about Fom-bank has appeared. Could you describe more detail about it? It will be like POS system? And block reward will be redistributed to PoW / MN / PoS ?

folm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

It's great to hear a response from the Devteam!
At official Folm web site the information about Fom-bank has appeared. Could you describe more detail about it? It will be like POS system? And block reward will be redistributed to PoW / MN / PoS ?
After calculated block PoW will end up and Staking will go on with Multi tier masternode system. You can get more information from official blog.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: