Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've given up on Moon Bitcoin  (Read 15452 times)
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

A few people above need to understand that the amount of bitcoin you claim seems lower because the price is higher, but in actual fact it has the same monetary value.

Think about this - the first faucets were giving away around 1-2 bitcoins per claim back in 2011. Seems a lot doesn't it? But bitcoin was only worth around $0.003 per coin back then. (I wish I had a time machine!)

If you build up the bonuses in Moon Bitcoin it still ranks as one of the best paying faucets out there in my opinion.

I don't deny the things said by you my friend but just imaging you claim every 5 minutes and you get only 24 - 30 satoshi at the end while in freebitcoin you get 300 satoshi for just one single claim . Some people with lot of active referrals will get a good amount of satoshi but on the other hand people like me whose active referrals dropped to 10 the amount we get is actually too low .

My usual claim on freebitcoin is around 24 sats an hour at the moment?? Not sure where you get 300 from, unless you win one of the prizes which is all down to luck and can't be relied upon.

I take your point about referrals, that's why you need to work at getting new ones all the time to compensate for the drop off rate.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: