Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project - Zero Exchange  (Read 451 times)
Psytax

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

Nice project looking forward to its success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yrett

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

An exchange platform with a subscription fee instead of exchange comission - sounds good, but have you studied the similar projects' business models? Why are you so sure that $0.3 per day will be enough to keep the project moving forward? Why do other exchange platforms require more money, maybe it's not just greed but a transaction cost?
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

An exchange platform with a subscription fee instead of exchange comission - sounds good, but have you studied the similar projects' business models? Why are you so sure that $0.3 per day will be enough to keep the project moving forward? Why do other exchange platforms require more money, maybe it's not just greed but a transaction cost?

Good question! I also want to hear the answer. The project with only one advantage - low fees,, will not be stable. Any competitor can duplicate this advantate by decreasing comissions.
FelipeAquinoBr (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:06:10 PM by FelipeAquinoBr

Hello, Yrett!

Your question really is a good one, but you just have to do a little bit of it and you'll get the result for yourself.

Stipulating that I hire my unlimited services, ie putting the price on the roof (servers, employees, rent, costs, bills, extra staff, outsourced services) Zero Exchange would have a monthly cost of maximum $ 15,000 month, with an overvaluation.

Now the pre-release business plan I've worked on will sell 25,000 signatures before launch. (It has the advantages to buy before.) Suppose that after the launch we only have 5 thousand monthly users and each user earns $ 10.00 per month is equivalent to $ 50,000. So I think even spending half a month is profitable and that's a minimal basis.

Good question! I also want to hear the answer. The project with only one advantage - low fees,, will not be stable. Any competitor can duplicate this advantate by decreasing comissions.

Hi,Kramblerty !

The competition could rather copy the project and do the same thing, but now if you calculate how much they earn in 1 month they will see that they will never fail to earn streams of money to lower their earnings.

As long as I have time I will do an approximate study of how much the exchanges in Brazil earn per month only by calculating the internal rates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBS: Let's say that a medium-sized exchange moves about 10k bitcoin per month and earns only 0.15% of the total value would be the equivalent of:

10000BTC * $ 11,000 = $ 110,000,000 - 99.85% = $ 165,000 / month

To give more integrity to what I said above, print only move in the last 24 hours Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia.

Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Hello, Yrett!

Your question really is a good one, but you just have to do a little bit of it and you'll get the result for yourself.

Stipulating that I hire my unlimited services, ie putting the price on the roof (servers, employees, rent, costs, bills, extra staff, outsourced services) Zero Exchange would have a monthly cost of maximum $ 15,000 month, with an overvaluation.

Now the pre-release business plan I've worked on will sell 25,000 signatures before launch. (It has the advantages to buy before.) Suppose that after the launch we only have 5 thousand monthly users and each user earns $ 10.00 per month is equivalent to $ 50,000. So I think even spending half a month is profitable and that's a minimal basis.

Hi,Kramblerty !

The competition could rather copy the project and do the same thing, but now if you calculate how much they earn in 1 month they will see that they will never fail to earn streams of money to lower their earnings.

As long as I have time I will do an approximate study of how much the exchanges in Brazil earn per month only by calculating the internal rates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBS: Let's say that a medium-sized exchange moves about 10k bitcoin per month and earns only 0.15% of the total value would be the equivalent of:

10000BTC * $ 11,000 = $ 110,000,000 - 99.85% = $ 165,000 / month

To give more integrity to what I said above, print only move in the last 24 hours Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia.

ok, now it's clear
FelipeAquinoBr (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

This post is especially for you who loves numbers and hates paying fees. That's right haha!
I developed a simple tool to simulate a sale or purchase in the largest exchanges in Brazil and also in the Zero Exchange. Obviously you should be wondering, how to compare something with who is not selling at the moment. I will now explain all operation and applied mathematics to calculate rates and prices.

Read the full post on our blog: https://zeroexchange.com.br/blog/inovacao/compare/

Access the bitcoin buying and selling comparison:https://zeroexchange.com.br/compare/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: