Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New bitcoin Hard fork Bitcoin Private? (BTCP)  (Read 160 times)
cenkgoksel (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

What do u think about that?

Bitcoin Private ( BTCP )
private, decentralized, fast, open source,
community-driven coin

Snapshot date: February 28th, 2018
Fork Date & Main Net Launch: Approximately 2 days later

How do I receive BTCP?
When the hard fork occurs, a snapshot of all existing ZCL and BTC holdings will occur. Anyone holding ZCL or BTC in a wallet or supported exchange will be credited Bitcoin Private (BTCP) at a 1:1 ratio. For example, if you hold 15.4 ZCL and 0.1 BTC, you will receive 15.5 BTCP.

?

Do any one know about it ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

This fork is just obvious ZCL pump, people are creative how to make rich themselves:

On February 28, a snapshot of the zclassic and bitcoin blockchains will be taken and holders of each cryptocurrency will be eligible for bitcoin private, distributed at a 1:1 ratio, once the BTCP mainnet launches a couple of days later. A total of 20 million coins will be created by combining the circulating supply of BTC and ZCL. When the fork was announced late last year, it caused the prize of zclassic to shoot up from around $4 on December 22 to its current price of around $97. For anyone interested in claiming their maximum allocation of bitcoin private, it makes sense to load up on zclassic given that even at $100 it is orders of magnitude cheaper than bitcoin. As the date of the hard fork looms closer, zclassic is likely to rise further still.

Continue reading >> https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-private-fork-aiming-to-make-bitcoin-anonymous/
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

What do u think about that?

Bitcoin Private ( BTCP )
private, decentralized, fast, open source,
community-driven coin

Snapshot date: February 28th, 2018
Fork Date & Main Net Launch: Approximately 2 days later

How do I receive BTCP?
When the hard fork occurs, a snapshot of all existing ZCL and BTC holdings will occur. Anyone holding ZCL or BTC in a wallet or supported exchange will be credited Bitcoin Private (BTCP) at a 1:1 ratio. For example, if you hold 15.4 ZCL and 0.1 BTC, you will receive 15.5 BTCP.

?

Do any one know about it ??

They are just taking name of bitcoin and want to pump the value of ZCL, since I mean when you look at it distribution is not fair in a sense of value. If you own 1btc you have higher value than dude who has 1 ZCL.

I guess I'll wait and see if they manage to create some outstanding product but what pops up in my mind is that price will most likely dump when it get listed on exchanges. So far I don't really have some big expectations from it.
cenkgoksel (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

they say Binance aplication in progress
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

This fork is just obvious ZCL pump, people are creative how to make rich themselves:

On February 28, a snapshot of the zclassic and bitcoin blockchains will be taken and holders of each cryptocurrency will be eligible for bitcoin private, distributed at a 1:1 ratio, once the BTCP mainnet launches a couple of days later. A total of 20 million coins will be created by combining the circulating supply of BTC and ZCL. When the fork was announced late last year, it caused the prize of zclassic to shoot up from around $4 on December 22 to its current price of around $97. For anyone interested in claiming their maximum allocation of bitcoin private, it makes sense to load up on zclassic given that even at $100 it is orders of magnitude cheaper than bitcoin. As the date of the hard fork looms closer, zclassic is likely to rise further still.

Continue reading >> https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-private-fork-aiming-to-make-bitcoin-anonymous/

Another forktastic pump and dump scam, and it looks Roger Ver is involved judging by how bitcoin.com is shilling it and recommending people to load up on "zclassic".

Now on the technology itself, I think it has some value, but as of today, it's a bit of a mess and will not change anytime soon, it's too computer intensive, too heavy. It's only use case is basically for the paranoid that want privacy on their transactions, but then again, if few people use something, no matter how good the technology is, is less secure than something that's used by a ton of people like Bitcoin.

I like how they combine 2 blockchains to do this, but I think it will not get anywhere in the long term. Chances are I will not even bother dumping it tho, im tired of all the forks anymore, I just hold them and whenever I feel like it I will eventually dump it all. It's too stressing having to move all of your private keys every time there's a new damn fork around the corner.
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

There seem to be a lot of bitcoin forks coming up almost every week.I get alerts on my yobit account each time they occur and i get credited.It seem Yobit supports almost all bitcoin forks that takes place.It is a plus anyway as it gives holders of btc some extra cash.I am sure Yobit will do same for Bitcoin private.I do hope however there is enough community support for bitcoin private to avoid a situation where it is being dumped right from day 1 and thereby losing value.Also,I do hope bitcoin private will be an improvement on previous bitcoin forks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: