Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Blockchain Survive Without Bitcoin  (Read 3715 times)
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:23:05 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 10:07:17 PM by Nelly.G0211

Blockchain Technology was driven to fame by its application on Bitcoin Gold due to its encryption that has been considered hacker proof. Bitcoin has been used as a reference to its success, providing a secure network for users.

The question however is, can blockchain succeed without bitcoin?

blockchain can easily be without bitcoin, cause they are not connected at all. by the way, there are such examples of blockchains.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SabrinaSwo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

You should read about a new project - HelloGold foundation. They are aiming at the creation of the fund that will be supporting new startups in the sphere of financial usage of blockchain technologies.  It is important, because the access to financial services for the unbanked and underserved is essential to any meaningful attempt at reducing poverty and empowering the poorest within developing nations. The HelloGold Foundation will support key initiatives aiming in this direction. And, if you join their channels HelloGold and Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter you will receive 150 HGT tokens  (~$2 USD).
Starkon

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

Bitcoin maybe the bases of all existing blockchain creations today and this idea has been brought so far by many great developers diffrent types of blockchain has been developed so even if bitcoin will vanished in the future still it will continue to progress and evolve new kinds of blockchain technology in the future. 
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

Bitcoin blockchain is just ONE blockchain! It is the first one of course, but remember it is not the only one. The current consensus is that there will be many blockchains develop to serve different  requirements. For example, there will be an optimized blockchain and its associated cryptocurrency to serve the needs of supply chain industry, another blockchain and its associated cryptocurrency will serve some other niche area, so on and so forth.
So your question does not make any sense at least to me.
mulia tani

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

most of the world of cryptocurrency technologies such as Bitcoin rely on database forms with the advantage of being able to track large and secure transaction volumes. The technology used by many digital currencies is Blockchain. So it could be that bitcoin without Blockchain will persist, because blockchain only helps to stabilize the volume of bitcoin transactions only
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

Blockchain Technology was driven to fame by its application on Bitcoin Gold due to its encryption that has been considered hacker proof. Bitcoin has been used as a reference to its success, providing a secure network for users.

Sure the blockchain will survived without bitcoin. People will still find some way to look for a bitcoin substitute but, if bitcoin disappeared they will have to start all over again from scratch.
Bitcoin is more like a mother to all cryptocurrency empowering other coins and making them more famous. They'll have to start all over creating more followers and believers that they can stand even without bitcoin.

For sure other ICO is still waiting for the moment that bitcoin will disappear so they'll get its position.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by JAMBLER.io
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

Blockchain technology has evolved much after bitcoin.It is finding way into our daily life use cases and blockchain will be very much there ,with or w without bitcoin

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
Super wich

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

If you look at things objectively, then it becomes obvious that Blockchain already exists regardless of the actions of the BTC, to date, BTC is an excellent tool for traders and market manipulators and nothing more.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

Theoretically, blockchain can exist without bitcoin, but it's a bit more complicated in practice.
Bitcoin and blockchain are inextricably linked and should remain as such, even if the technology itself gets widely accepted.
Blockchain will definitely lose its effectiveness without an incentive in the form of monetary reward, as there will be no stimulus for miners to confirm the transactions.

Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

Yes, it will. Bitcoin has surely played a pivotal role to get Blockchain going and putting it where it is today. But I firmly believe that even if Bitcoin fails in future, the blockchain technology will prevail. Hundreds of interesting applications being launched on Blockchain tech and some of them will get traction for sure. Blockchain is here to stay!  Smiley

You have a point there. But we all have to consider that Bitcoin is the core of the Blockchain technology. Meaning if Bitcoin fails so will the Blockchain. But since we have already seen two forks last year, maybe blockchain can survive even if Bitcoin's value drops. But let's all hope that Bitcoin will still be a dominant power in the crypto world.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:56:53 AM

Blockchain is different with bitcoin. Bitcoin using blockchain technology and bitcoin can not survive without blockchain. Blockchain always exist because its a system in digital ledger.
But we should admit that bitcoin make blockchain technology more popular

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Hua cuong

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

Blockchain would make due without BTC. Now that the blockchain technology is so famous, it is because of the existence of Bitcoin.
Of course, now the blockchain does not need cryptocurrency to advertise it.
However, it is undeniable that the blockchain is made known by Bitcoin.
Puzyrok

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

Blockchain would make due without BTC. Now that the blockchain technology is so famous, it is because of the existence of Bitcoin.
Of course, now the blockchain does not need cryptocurrency to advertise it.
However, it is undeniable that the blockchain is made known by Bitcoin.
I agree. everything will work by itself. bitcoin gave the beginning to everything, but that he would be lost, so you can not speak. bitcoin has strongly entrenched. it is a dollar among other currencies. even they will simply be traded. Well, in fact, it's all cool, and there are many opportunities to earn and make life easier for everyone. all at once it became good))
This is a new era of technology, it's a breakthrough
Puzyrok

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Very possible blockchain will survive without the existence of bitcoin because it has a lot of users in the crypto currency community and not only bitcoin and that it can survive without bitcoin.

The right word is not really "possible" but definitely. Blockchain will definitely survive without Bitcoin since this technology is the best technology that digital currency brought to the world, we must thank Satoshi Nakamoto for that. Blockchain is being studied and developed to be use in other things in the future. Ever heard of the game where they use the Blockchain? That playtable will be great in the upcoming years,

Never heard it before though I searched for it and read some articles about it after reading this post. I think it may bring the blockchain in a lot of other things except for crypto currencies. It is also said that in the future, it may be a console that will bring great games in the future. It can read anything, I mean there is a lot of games that can be developed using this technology and with hologram I guess it can bring it closer to the future. I a bit of hyped since I love Games though I can't afford it.
Well, yes, it seems to me not to block the entire system. I understand it so it was done specifically so that it was not. and in the field of games this will also be, I will be new introductions and games. and all sorts of gadgets for games. blockade is being introduced into everything that is possible
thya1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

I think blockchain can still run without Bitcoin. There are so many coins in the market with high potential. certain coins will be able to replace him as the leader of crypto currency.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

That is not possible, because both work hand to hand, like wise the way it has been on industry, where it has been on the industry for a smart contract project, until the factory we announce it has been over
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

The problems in waiting are not connected with bitcoin itself or its technologies,but it seems to me that most people are not ready to correctly understand and accept the advantages of cryptocurrency and not to prevent its penetration into real life.

Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

All crypto are reliant to blockchain so without Bitcoin, it will continue to exist, but without Bitcoin, some blockchain dynamics is a little bit low excitement.
Bitcoin makes the altcoin fun to used and exciting to invest.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

When Satoshi created bitcoin, he probably did not expect what value he would create for people in the form of a blockchain. Bitcoin is only a small part of the constituent block chain. The blockchain has endless opportunities, which, I think, have not yet been discovered by people today.
Al-Geron

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

of course bitcoin will survive, as many of its members, as well as spectacular project projects that make the great bitcoin Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: