Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market now  (Read 1486 times)
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

The cryptocurrency market is in a stable phase and waiting for a signal to be able to grow strongly in the near future. This is the period when the market stabilizes after the Lunar New Year holidays in Asia, so investors are returning to the market and that is when the market grows stronger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

Bitcoin market now have more fluctuations. It will be stable when bitcoin was officially recognized as a currency official with many people investing in bitcoin. Profit of it will attract people to join bitcoin.
The current situation of the market is though not that much good as most of us are expecting it to be and that is because of the reason that the demand of most of the crypto coins is not that much due to which the market value of the coins is little low.

However, in the near future things will be far better than they are now and that we will see a major change in the market as the market value of the coins will go higher that time.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Bitcoin price fluctuation is normal. Actually its price changes from time to time. It goes up to its peak, and sometimes goes down to its lowest point. We cannot control its price that is solely affected with its supply and demand which is caused by different factors.  Thats also why btc is very different compared with fiat which has a more stable price.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

Hoping that the altcoin markets recover, btc is looking stable and increasing day by day!

Cheers
The present situation of the market is very much satisfactory especially for the ones who were having some very bad days in the past as the market was too low in the past few weeks. Right now, the market value of most of the coins have started going up and the graph has started to rise higher with every passing day. There is nothing to be worried about as things are changing in a positive manner.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

There is really no 100% stable market or industry, everything has its own ups and downs. Now it just depends on the people involved or using it on how they will strategize to win the game. Bitcoin itself is not a unicorn; but we all have to take a risk investing in it, as some people say it is a volatile market but as you know more about it the more you become confident and trustworthy of Bitcoin. 
Yes, this is totally true that no market has seen the stability in the decades and that is why we try to learn and define the situation at every time in a new way. Learning with the time means that the market must be exploited to its maximum for your own benefit without becoming the reason to loss to other people, so market of cryptocurrency is pretty better market as far as bitcoin is concerned, because this market has given more profits than loss to the investors in it.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

The market is in a recovery phase after the New Year and many big investors have returned to the cryptocurrency market. So in the near future it is inevitable that the market will have a lot of volatility in the value of the crypto coin when more whale investors start implementing their strategies. Stay calm and observe the market for the best development in the moment and by the end of 2018.

I don't know but I'm still not sold on Chinese going back to bitcoin after their New Year. The market has been in many ups and downs entering this year and I don't think that Chinese entering the picture will bring significant gains in the future.

What we really need is investors that are willing to pour big cash in the market and not only Chinese (if that is that case). We need fresh blood, similar to what we have witness back in December. But I guess those we enter at top price got burn and they are now reluctant to enter the arena today.

After the Chinese new year has been over we have found little dump in the market but the again price started bump again in each and every crypto currencies. Very coins only dumping in the market. Other coins goes super further in the market.
This time price rise on the bitcoin seems pretty stable grow this time.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

The market is constantly fluctuating. What is your opinion?
Actually, I don’t get any surprise that the market fluctuates currently, because we all know that crypto market is notoriously volatile, we can’t take impact or do anything to make the market better. Especially, as far as we know that all coins depend on bitcoin value .With some people who don’t have aquaintance with this market, its fluctuation can make them get a little shock. Bitcoin always shows us its developed in crypto market. You’d better hold it or you may regret a lot.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

Ever since this market started it is always and has been fluctuating from the very beginning so what's new?
BTC is performing very well compared to other top coins so i think we will see more red from alts and more of green on bitcoin in the next following days. I  suggest investing on bitcoin now will be good.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

Ever since this market started it is always and has been fluctuating from the very beginning so what's new?
BTC is performing very well compared to other top coins so i think we will see more red from alts and more of green on bitcoin in the next following days. I  suggest investing on bitcoin now will be good.
i think no, bitcoin on the last decades were too stable because there were only few people who knows and recognized it , unlike thesedays that almost all people are now using bitcoin and that is the reason on why bitcoin values fluctuate too much.

BTC is performing very well compared to other top coins so i think we will see more red from alts and more of green on bitcoin in the next following days
it doesnt mean if btc is performing well its value should always increase, no it does not work that way. btc right now is quite stable because the market correction has been done already. people and the demand will still control the price of it. if many people will buy for sure its value will increase but if many people will sell then its value could decrease.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

This is normal in the market. Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is also part of its price rise and falling prices.

If you invest long term, you won't have to worry about the market.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

this is very fast and very crazy all promoting their gifts and their best program for all and how much profit can be and this is really amazing altcoin and bitcoin into crazy currency and around the world where everyone discuss it and invest to search Advantages. there must be a rule that protects against money laundering and crime.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

I think we're still in the early stages of recovery.

We just have to keep holding the bitcoins, because the price of bitcoins is growing slowly.
The market is recovering slowly and gradually. There is nothing good which we can have by making a hasty decision and buy selling our coins this much earlier. We need to stay calm and that we need to hold all of our coins for some good period of time as this is the only thing which can help us in having more money at the end as market will recover very soon and the prices will go up.
mukul11122

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

I bought this silly TRON coim at 8 cents and since then its been rolling between 4-5cents.Lets hope it reaches .5usd soom.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

I think we're still in the early stages of recovery.

We just have to keep holding the bitcoins, because the price of bitcoins is growing slowly.
The market is recovering slowly and gradually. There is nothing good which we can have by making a hasty decision and buy selling our coins this much earlier. We need to stay calm and that we need to hold all of our coins for some good period of time as this is the only thing which can help us in having more money at the end as market will recover very soon and the prices will go up.

I agree, I wanted to see bitcoin recovering in a slow manner. But we also need to understand how volatile the market is. And its a disappointed that we are seeing wild swings and seems we can't get to another bull run.

But yes, we need not to be emotional at this point. Being emotional will cost you a lot in this volatility. That's why I don't check the price like every 10 minutes. I just check my investment if its on green or red and then logout. I hope though that we can pass the $12K barrier at the end of the week.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

I still dont understand why people dont really study or have little knowledge on how this crypto work because if there is any little drop in price, panic will start but when the price is mooning, all wont complain then......
That is because they are too lazy to do so. It is pathetic when you see the level at which people display their ignorance in public and panic at the slightest things. At least for someone without a trading knowledge, there should at least be the investment knowledge and should have known by now that it is normal for any market to fluctuate but at the end, every trend will always change from down to up and vice versa. It is not about the market now; it is about the market in the future.

Market will always be unpredictable and that applies to the general market, be it stocks, Forex etc. The volatility of cryptocurrency is even more due to the fact that it is an uncontrolled market, but at the same time, one just have to always make the best use of the time and changes the market brings. So far, the market is looking great with just some little lows and highs, but over time, it will recover and the trend will change completely.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:52:25 AM

No, the market is not really fluctuating that much. It has been stable all this while, it has been around $9k and $11k. So that’s not much of a fluctuation. But last year was, going from $2.5k to 19k and falling from 19k to 6k, is much of that. lol.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

No, the market is not really fluctuating that much. It has been stable all this while, it has been around $9k and $11k. So that’s not much of a fluctuation. But last year was, going from $2.5k to 19k and falling from 19k to 6k, is much of that. lol.

Getting to $2.5K to $19K took us at least 8 months if I'm not mistaken. But the $19K to $6K drop took us just like 2 1/2 months. And now, it seems that the market keeps on replaying it self. We are below $11K from as high as $11.5 so that's a huge fluctuation in my opinion. We have lost like $500 in just 2 days but it took us days just to get to $11K and above.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

Getting to $2.5K to $19K took us at least 8 months if I'm not mistaken. But the $19K to $6K drop took us just like 2 1/2 months. And now, it seems that the market keeps on replaying it self. We are below $11K from as high as $11.5 so that's a huge fluctuation in my opinion. We have lost like $500 in just 2 days but it took us days just to get to $11K and above.
Even the market are now slow to fluctuates it brings us good income because it was continuous increasing but most of the time is in bitcoin, the some alt coin are continue to struggle and not pumping. My investment are continuous dropping but what ever happen i do not sell it at lower value i let my order sell to be reach to gain good income.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:43:06 AM

I think it's still early days and market volatility is normal. It will continue to fluctuate at least until June.

I suggest that we stop throwing the bitcoins in our hands and keep holding them right.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Just like an adage that says it can take you years to build a house and it can only take just few minutes or hours to get it demolished, most especially, a house that does not have a proper foundation and not well built. It is even good that bitcoin has a good foundation, otherwise we would have gone a lot lower than that. If you check what happened late last year, you will see the high level of FOMO rush within a very short period.

You were looking from early last year, instead, you should be looking at the little period with which we had a very huge percentage up, and it is normal to see things like this happen after a speedy bull run, which is why in a market sometimes, I always love slow and steady growth, but what can we do? The day is still young and everyone wants to get greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: