Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market now  (Read 1485 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Crypto will be easily changed for just a few seconds/hour/day/ week/month/year, it's not a stable market for now. Cry
The volatile nature of the crypto coins is something which makes the entire crypto market quite unique from the rest of the markets and that this is the only reason behind this much increase in the number of people getting into it. The present situation of the crypto market is not that much good as it should be and that the market rates of the crypto coins are not that much good but still we can hope for something better.
It is in fact exploited by many people. Crypto market conditions that often have price fluctuations will make people get a chance to make a profit. That is why many people think that investing by buying and selling a coin will bring a lot of profit. Compared to other things then crypto far more interesting things, yes everyone is now getting to know and use crypto as a thing that becomes everyday to be an investment that offers a very interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

I think this thing must not be discussed in detail because market will always be positive about anything. Right now the value of the bitcoin is going down but it is showing the positivity with a lot of new comers in the market with new motivation and fresh money, so the market is set to rise with this in the near future. And if the market is going upwards, then it is giving the profit to the people and the publicity is being done to the people who want to invest their money somewhere.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

The market is constantly fluctuating. What is your opinion?
Yes, of course, the market will continue to fluctuate as this is the nature of crypto. I was not surprised by the crypto market which in a short time could be fickle. But the market situation can now be said much better than the previous months. And I think the market will continue to show high prices until the end of this year.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

market will stabalize soon.. Smiley this happens all the time .. only old investors know this thing.. its sale time to buy cryptos. Smiley
If you are talking about the stability of the crypto market, then I must say that you are probably wrong as nothing like that can ever happen and that all the crypto coins will have a fluctuating market value after several ears as well. We will not be able to see the market value of the crypto coins getting static. Right now, the market has started turning into green and that things will be even better in future.
dragontigear

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Yes and that's the characteristic of crypto market that you can never change but you can still do away from fluctuation if your knowledgeable in some basic in crypto market like trading because you can do trading once you can predict the movement of the crypto invested.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

Crypto will be easily changed for just a few seconds/hour/day/ week/month/year, it's not a stable market for now. Cry
The volatile nature of the crypto coins is something which makes the entire crypto market quite unique from the rest of the markets and that this is the only reason behind this much increase in the number of people getting into it. The present situation of the crypto market is not that much good as it should be and that the market rates of the crypto coins are not that much good but still we can hope for something better.
It is in fact exploited by many people. Crypto market conditions that often have price fluctuations will make people get a chance to make a profit. That is why many people think that investing by buying and selling a coin will bring a lot of profit. Compared to other things then crypto far more interesting things, yes everyone is now getting to know and use crypto as a thing that becomes everyday to be an investment that offers a very interesting.
I think this is another advantage possessed by cryptocurrency, while fiat money is only limited to means of payment but cryptocurrency can give each user an advantage by investing and trading. I do not believe if investing in fiat money such as saving money like in the bank will bring wealth in the future because inflation will be there, the price of necessities will always rise annually. Investing in cryptocurrency and trading in cryptocurrency will provide security for people who have it to avoid inflation. I hope the price of cryptocurrency continues to fluctuate till later, because this can be used as a source of income.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

When did the crypto market didn't fluctuated? We all know that bitcoin prices are designed to fluctuate. some investors or users take advantage of its ups and downs in prices. yeah if the price is not like that probably will not be many people interested in bitcoin. I think we will see the normal price between June & July.

Yes, market price volatility is one of the characteristic of crypto so with this you can expect more fluctuation of price but we just hope that even the market price will fluctuate crypto will still able to recover.
The entire crypto market is highly volatile in nature and that their market values keeps on changing most of the time and that you cannot expect the market value of any of the crypto coin to remain stable and that their market value will keep on changing most of the time. the market is not very good but still you can hope for better situation of the market and that the rates will rise higher.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

Yes, the crypto market will continue to fluctuate. I think it's a natural thing and it should not be surprising. Crypto market is dependent on many and at least supply and demand. So if more demand auto market will rise and vice versa.
Pilotone

Activity: 238

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

The situation that is on the market now, is repeated every year. And every time many people think that this is the end of the crypto currency and at that moment they are selling themselves to the detriment of themselves. And when the same bitcoin again reaches the price of 20,000 dollars, then these same hamsters will again be buying up

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

I am in very much favor of this thing that change is something very much necessary and that this also helps you in understanding the thing in a better way. You cannot expect a stability and that too from the market which is full of the volatile coins. The market will keep on behaving differently under different circumstances and that it is now up to us how we deal the situation. Stay patient and think well before making any final call.
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

It's normal for bitcoin to fluctuate and also to the other cryptocurrency in the market. But I noticed that the market are so actively right now where you can see people are trading so much alternative coins and not buying more bitcoin for their future. I guess, they noticed also that bitcoin is in not condition.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

Now the market unpredictable and not stable. There is no doubt that in 2018 we will see tough measures by some states to limit trade in cryptocurrencies and, on the contrary, attempts by some states to legalize and regulate the cryptocurrencies market. Therefore, this year will be determining for the entire cryptocurrency community. Personally, I think that we will flat until the end of the year. That's why I think that we will see update of Bitcoin price maximum records only next year.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Yes and thats the reality that we need to accept before we procced to invest because investing in crypto is very risky so we need to be carefully check the crypto were planning to invest.
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

I think this is one very good opportunity for trading, because moments like this are very rare and should be utilized. At least we already buy some coins at a cheap price, and wait for the price to go up.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

I am in very much favor of this thing that change is something very much necessary and that this also helps you in understanding the thing in a better way. You cannot expect a stability and that too from the market which is full of the volatile coins. The market will keep on behaving differently under different circumstances and that it is now up to us how we deal the situation. Stay patient and think well before making any final call.
Everything use to change all the time noting remain same for so long not even the price of bitcoin, the market we are talking about is really a volatile coin, which keep on changing price, as it all up to the market demand and supply so now day price is getting better because gradually demand is getting better, so hold with your bitcoin as market for you will soon get better as it is already on the way to become successful.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

I think this is one very good opportunity for trading, because moments like this are very rare and should be utilized. At least we already buy some coins at a cheap price, and wait for the price to go up.
I totally agree with you, This is a good opportunity for investors to buy more crypto when the market is in red. Good traders will exploit these days to buy as they can of crypto that have a good potential in the market. Personally, I bought some btc and eth last night, because I believe that the market will recover soon and I will make a very good profit in the future. I hope that the most of you are already buying some crypto in these days.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

the market will fluctuate till no one knows when it will be stablized.. but its better to wait for the good time Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

lately the market has continued to fall and makes traders very confused and hesitant to see markets like this. if it continues like this then surely many traders who experience losses because the current market continues to fall and not rise at all ..

ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

the current market continues to red and makes me afraid to trade, because if I trade now I can be sure I will lose, so for now it can only monitor the market without trading.
chuyenhl13

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

buy BTC ETH NOW AND NEVER  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: