Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:08:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHR] ShareRing - The world's first trusted token for sharing services  (Read 52510 times)
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

How exchange rate are u plannin to use?
I guess u meant the way it’s gonna be set. The exchange rate is gonna be updated every Monday at 12pm UTC. That works the best for investors
haywire21

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:16:29 AM

ShareRing will be on their own blockchain (Ethereum initially).
Providers will build on the ShareRing platform to run their shbre business as this will be a marketplace for the share economy  Smiley
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

How much money will be spent on bounty campaigns?
the white paper states that 5% of the funds will be allocated for this
haywire21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

Who actually had this idea on his mind first? Is it based on personal experience or something?

Tim Bos, founder and CEO of ShareRing had the idea before starting his successful share business focused on vehicle sharing called Keaz.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

I don’t see the format of exchange between people so promising! Of course, it will be used, but still not everyone wants to provide their things to strangers, for example. Where did you get the idea that such a business model can be turned into a large and even global business?
i can give you some world-famous examples!

Uber and Airbnb are the most fast-growing companies in the world for today

the business models of these companies allow people to rent assets from each other

according to the Juniper Research report, revenues from this sector will reach 40.2 billion dollars in 2022
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

I don’t see the format of exchange between people so promising! Of course, it will be used, but still not everyone wants to provide their things to strangers, for example. Where did you get the idea that such a business model can be turned into a large and even global business?

the business models of these companies allow people to rent assets from each other

according to the Juniper Research report, revenues from this sector will reach 40.2 billion dollars in 2022
Not bad! Well, people use this format privately. There are no problems…
Mops

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

with the help of projects like ShareRing, blockchain technology can eliminate the inequality between all participants by involving decentralized platforms, where exchanges between peers can happen transparently and without intermediaries

this problem already exists
Mops

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

with the help of projects like ShareRing, blockchain technology can eliminate the inequality between all participants by involving decentralized platforms, where exchanges between peers can happen transparently and without intermediaries

this problem already exists

what result will ShareRing get?
ShareRing aims to combine all existing exchange platforms into a single application in which users can efficiently execute transactions on all these platforms.

the application will allow users to pay for goods and services in the common economy with tokens, effectively eliminating the need to carry cash or debit cards
Travis726

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

So much about "first token that you can use anywhere in the world to pay for services without having to convert fiats etc.... 

Doesnt that explain pretty much every coin/token out there?  I am sure i am missing their concept... Or at least I hope so
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

will consultants be reworded on the results of the first stages of work?
yes, it makes 10% of the budgeted
haywire21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:26:53 AM

ShareRing gets an A1 rating on ICOTop! A1 is reserved for only the best projects...

https://icotop.io/project/sharering
haywire21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

The Whitelist is still open! Make sure you register for it before June 4th, when the #mainsale commences. Head over to our medium page for further insight on why we moved the date. https://t.co/Rh93FbzC2R
haywire21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

will the project finance development of 3rd party products?   
They have announced to help with the winners of the pitch fest.
They might for promising projects, but let's wait until more is unravelled
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

will the project finance development of 3rd party products?   
yes, it will.   30% of the funds collected are planned to be used for this purpose.
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

the ShareRing concept is about wide and numerous connection within the system. there may so many deals and such a load on blockchain that i’d like to understand what the system looks like internally. what is used for consensus?       
Leased Proof-of-Stake protocol is used as consensus for ShareLedger. it’s ore effective than RoW, practical and has a number of advantages. apparently, there were no doubts   
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

the ShareRing concept is about wide and numerous connection within the system. there may so many deals and such a load on blockchain that i’d like to understand what the system looks like internally. what is used for consensus?       
Leased Proof-of-Stake protocol is used as consensus for ShareLedger. it’s ore effective than RoW, practical and has a number of advantages. apparently, there were no doubts   
i havent heard about such a protocol yet     
it’s an improved version of  vanilla Proof-of-Stake protocol. the disadvantages of the security system of the latter were improved, as well as situations of failures and problems of double costs. in addition, the transaction time is reduced and capacity is increased due to architecture   
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

ShareRing Abroad: Crypto-VIP Asia Tour https://medium.com/sharering/sharering-abroad-crypto-vip-asia-tour-a725f39a0fa5

Two ShareRing staff went on an adventure called the Crypto-VIP Asia Tour to introduce ShareRing to potential investors and users. Rohan Le Page, COO and Helen Palmer, Global Community Director covered five countries in five days with the support of the organisers Coinstreet Partners.

spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

how much will be allocated to the development of the project? 
all the funds are collected for this purpose only. a public report about all the expenses will be made. 
haywire21

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:27:00 AM

taking into account the volatility of cryptocurrency, how will adequate level of prices be ensured on the platform where millions of people can start making deals? this can be a big problem!
That's why ShareRing introduces the dual token with SharePay pegged to fiat. The providers don't need to worry about the fluctuation of crypto value. SHR will power the blockchain as I understand.
haywire21

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:29:41 AM

Another article!
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/21/sharering-uniting-airbnb-uber-and-wework-under-one-cryptocurrency/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: