Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a new concept for crypto-currency that you never heard before  (Read 479 times)
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Its very interesting but as others have said, no one will be interested in cryptocurrency with price stability as most people here only want to invest in cryptocurrency to make huge and fast profits. Personally, I think this kind of currency is what a lot of people are looking for during Bitcoin bearish, because they want to keep their money in a stable currency, but I wonder how this coin will do against Tether which is more stable in price .
the fact of the matter is that many users with the help of crypto currency are earning, not stored to save their funds. Long-term storage, it is the hope of increasing the price of their investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rartokens (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

Maren,
Tell me what about Bancor and I will explain what RAR token concept of stability difference
rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 03:06:19 PM by rartokens

I am glad to hear that you are gaining from crypto trading. With high volatility , profits could be massive I imagine.
As you know, if you are gaining, someone also is loosing.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

Seems interesting. I like new concepts and I read the paper. However, I don't see a long-term sustainability here.
Based on your calculations I confirmed my thoughts on this - I thought that the only way to preserve to value is to make a bridging system and keep the surpluses of value moving around.

However, if you keep all three coins on exchanges you will automatically have a problem.

Fibonacci by itself doesn't mean anything, it is just a tool used in statistics that is kept as a norm so that all predictions can be made on the same basis. It is also calculated in such way that it can provide the most usable data. While being very handy it is not a crystal ball or a magic wand.

Value of the token, bond, coin, or whatever good is given by the rules of supply and demand. Value of a good is only as high as how much is someone willing to pay. Since there is more than one person trading with a single good, the actual value is the average of all trades made in a certain period of time. Above principle is explaining why the water is worth almost nothing while gold which has a much less usability is worth much more. Most of the people will say that the scarcity is creating the value, but it is only the most important parameter, the rest is simply "as much as anyone is willing to pay".

Hence, if you put all three of your tokens on the market they will be eligible to the rules of supply and demand and the only way to control them would be to intervene through increase/decrease of supply or trading (functioning something like a central bank). There is also a problem of the back-up. Your RAX could be backed by AVY, AVY by RAZ and RAZ by RAX, but really if the inflatory pressure would be high then they couldn't back themselves and they would need an external intervention or other back-ups like gold...... If you would put only one of the coins on the market then also eventually the supply of the two back-ups could dry out and you would have a problem.

rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 03:57:54 PM by rartokens

thanks dado7 for your feedback.

Is true the the price are governed by supply and demand. Price might move up and down. A particular scenario was described in 'Jargon Of Words.pdf' also on the website. It will give a scenario when the price of one of the tokens  changes.

Note that these tokens are working as one. Their prices are not based on their average.  But their value (nor price) is based on their ratio (value ratio). This value ratio dictates the price ratio.
rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

There is 'Token Value Calculator' on the website that calculates what would be the value of the other two tokens if the price is given for a token.
rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Don't be confuse, there three tokens but these tokens work as one unit. The three tokens will have different prices but their value ratios will be the same.

rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

The Fibonacci beautifies the ratios to be more natural or even perfect
rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

You have to read the white paper manifesto and understand the two principles - the 'Epistomology of Supplies' (EOS) and the 'Unity of Prices' (UOP)
These two guiding principles dictate the stability and predictability of the tokens. This is the RAR tokens theory of stability.

rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

The important is the value ratio, for example in the barter system without money, an orange will be exchange for two apples. and vice versa. This exchange ratio will always be  constant in all the communities.
When money/price is introduced, the price will proportional to their ratio. If apple is price at 1 USD  the equivalent price for orange will 2 USD. What ever price dictates (up or down)  it should confirm to the ratio.
If you go to the other market and their are selling orange for 3 USD. you know immediately that is not correct because apple is worth 1 USD only. This is a self regulation based on value ratio.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

Posting an Ann with very few information and using newbie account will not attract a lot of investors.What will is they will think that you are just want to scam them.
rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

go to the website and check the white paper manifesto link:
http://rartokens.com/
rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

alkhie01,

I am not worried if I am just newbie. I am not for quick bucks. This will be my legacy if this works right.
HODLwin
Copper Member

Activity: 23

HODLwin for the MOON!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

The HODLwin WIN token has a unique feature, it was launched with a dedicated buy back contract.  This buyback contract has one mission. That mission is to purchase our WIN tokens back from token holders. Any ether that is generated by HODLwin once we get the platform up and running will be programmed to feed directly into the buyback contract. Any holder of our WIN tokens can call the exchange function on the buy back contract to swap their WIN token for ether whenever they want. This exchange contract cannot be turned off or stopped as it lives on the block chain. As long as we can provide a source of ether for the contract it will always be available for token holders to use. The contract cannot pay less than the final crowd sale price for WIN tokens, if no one is willing to sell at that floor price it will increase the amount it is willing to pay until a willing seller is found. When tokens are sold to the exchange contract they are trapped and essentially burned meaning that the token holding percentage of those who have not sold will increase. It is basically designed to provide those who HODL longest with the greatest reward.
We are pretty sure it is the only token out there with this concept at the moment!  Even though we have listing on as many exchanges as possible on our road map they will never be essential for token holders to swap their tokens for ether. No registration, sign up or extra fees associated with exchanges is required. It is truly a decentralized system. Check it out on the ANN page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2907267.msg29897104#msg29897104/ or at our website www.hodlwin.com both the token and buyback contract are already live on the blockchain to inspect the code, its very simple, straight forward and transparent.

HODLwin - A deflationary erc20 token with a automated buy back contract built into the block chain-
We are running a competition for 5,000,000 tokens and an airdrop on our webpage check it out
rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

someone has removed my thread on 'Bitcoin Discussion'. It might be becuse someone mention ERC20 on the forum. Anyway that's ok.
rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

Let you decide if the RAR Tokens theory of stability is nothing or there is something on it.
rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:54:49 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:06:14 PM by rartokens

This explain the basic concept of the theory of RAR tokens

http://rartokens.com/blog/f/rar-tokens-theory-of-stability-for-crypto-currency
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

This explain the basic concept of the theory of RAR tokens

http://rartokens.com/blog/f/rar-tokens-theory-of-stability-for-crypto-currency

OK, if I understood correctly, you propose a stability of value in terms of stability of ratio, not in terms of stability of price.
So, when the price of one coin goes up, the price of other will go up by the same amount? 
That would mean that each of the tokens could have a different person, but you could have some gain from keeping them in the same ratio.

However, it is also hard to keep this behavior as if you would for example list all three tokens, one could receive much more investments then the other and it would  be a subject to hard appreciation and inflation pressures.

P.S. Try to edit your posts and not post in succession as I believe it could provoke a ban (deliberate post count building) and it would be a pity.

rartokens (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

dado7,

RAR Tokens value Ratios are always constant.

The movement of the price (up or down)  should conform to the ratio value of all parties involved, thus, the trust is kept.

For the three tokens to preserve the 'Unity of Prices' (UOP) principle,  if one of the tokens price goes up by a certain amount, the other two tokens should also goes up by certain amount.
So the amount of increase for each token should be proportional based on value ratio in order to say that they are in agreement (ie. trust is kept).

For example, if RAX token is priced at 2.62 USD, AVY token is priced at 1.62 and RAX is priced at 1.0.  At this current price level they are in agreement and trust is preserved.
If RAZ token price goes-up to 1.5 USD, AVY token has to be priced at 2.4 USD and RAX has to be priced at 3.9 USD in order to keep the trust.

But in another scenario, if RAZ token goes-up the price of 1.5 USD alone, and the the other two token did not, then there is an anomaly and trust is not kept. So by self-determination the two tokens are in agreement and RAZ is not. There will be pressure on RAZ to come back to the previous price of 1.0 USD in order to kept the trust.

There are three tokens but these tokens work as a single unit. If one of the tokens is subjected to inflation, the the rest of the tokens may be subjected too, as long as they preserved their 'Unity of Prices' (UOP) which is the price amount increases are proportional to their value ratio.  

There is  'Token Price Calulator' on the home page, and you could test price of a token and see the equivalent price from the other token.

Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

Nothing thrills if price of all crypto-currencies having a natural and stable price, many people love to invest crypto because of the price situation that unstable, and their total value up and down. And in that situation many investors concentrating about the price movement, by buying and selling. This is on how the way being manage by all crypto creator.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: