Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the entrepreneurial opportunities in cryptocurrency industry?  (Read 56 times)
masterkrypto (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Hi guys,

I was reading an article by Brian Schuster on Hackernoon the other day, and thought to share the topic with my fellow Bitcointalk community.
I'm a noob in crypto but with my background in finance, business development, and social media marketing, I would like to discover ways I could utilize my skills in the cryptocurrency industry.
As most of you can relate, cryptocurrency is an emerging market and it is hard NOT to get involve on the potential earnings. I understand there is probably more demands for developers, analysts, tech writers, etc., but for those that are in similar situation, what are other opportunities that are available for us?

I know some of you are thinking, "nobody would want to share their secrets"! But I've been in different industries in the past participating in different channels, social networks, and forums. And I noticed unlike many other sectors, the crypto community has shown enormous support towards one another and I've seen many crypto influencers has been sharing tips/advices and helping others succeed. This is actually one of the reasons I became a crypto enthusiasts and am seeking opportunities to grow.

Here are the highlights of opportunities from the article:

1) Create a project on top of the blockchain to extend it’s functionality. Projects like Variabl.io, NuCypher, Auger and Lightning take the base blockchain properties and extend it’s functionality. This can be done with a token or without a token.
2) Create a community around blockchain technology for people excited to talk about it.
3) Create informational products around cryptocurrency. This can be turned into paid offerings through classes or paywalls for your content. Or it can remain free so that you can widen your audience.
4) Write a book. This is an extension of the previous point, but it has the potential to hit a much wider audience. People like Chris Dannen, Andreas Antonopoulos and Chris Burniske have all written important books on this industry, and have used that influence to expand their impact.
5) Become a consulting firm about blockchain technology. There are a few firms, including Lukas Kairys ‘s organization and the folks at Lightmatter, that focus on providing high quality blockchain talent to emerging blockchain organizations. If you’re excited about building apps, but don’t have an idea you want to execute, you can always work as a contractor.
6) And here’s a quick list of other opportunities: creating a mining rig, building an exchange, building a price tracker mobile, building an app to figure out tax liability, building a wallet service, and many, many more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: