Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To predict the price of ETH on January 1, 2019 and get a profit!  (Read 179 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 04:49:42 PM by De_nis

To predict the price of ETH on January 1, 2019 and get a profit from all participants in the prediction action.

Friends! I am proposing to all participants of the prediction campaign to make symbolically reward for one who guesses or will be closer to the real price of ETH on 01.01.2019

Rules:
ETH course will be fixed at 00:00:01 01.01.2019 UTC +03
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Each participant has the right to make one predict and if he loss, he will obliged to transfer symbolic 0.01 ETH to the winner’s account until January 7, 2019!
IF multiple winners. Winner the first prediction that was made before the others!
The winner will be announced on 02/01/2019
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

To predict the price of ETH on January 1, 2019 and get a profit from all participants in the prediction action.

Friends! I am proposing to all participants of the prediction campaign to make symbolically reward for one who guesses or will be closer to the real price of ETH on 01.01.2019

Rules:
Each participant has the right to make one predict and if he loss, he will obliged to transfer symbolic 0.01 ETH to the winner’s account until January 7, 2019!

I will make my first guess and admit that the price of ETH 1.01.2019 will be equal to $ 735
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

Rules:
I don't think this thread belongs here because it is only for discuss about the crypto currencies not for creating price prediction games maybe it will fit into the gambling section more than here so move it to that section if you think so.
And I wonders why anyone needs to send the money pf 0.01ETH to winner account is there any middleman you are using in this tournament?
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Some time prediction comes true and all the prediction which is predicted by experts i accept that because they have analyze things and they show the true picture so that is very helpful to us and not only in the crypto but in every sector it is very helpful and for January 2019 if Ethereum is predicted it means that there is something which is not in front now but in future we will see that.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

Hmmm. I think this should be created in Gambling section Smiley). Beside if you wanna get more participant in your game so you should use escrow, each participant need to deposit 0.01 ETH to escrow address right at the start then all of them will be sent to address of winner at the end of this game. Wink. Beside what will you do if there are so many predictions are the same? Split the prize or give it to the first one.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

Rules:
I don't think this thread belongs here because it is only for discuss about the crypto currencies not for creating price prediction games maybe it will fit into the gambling section more than here so move it to that section if you think so.
And I wonders why anyone needs to send the money pf 0.01ETH to winner account is there any middleman you are using in this tournament?
I think that ETH is the foundation of most altcoins, therefore, discussion of the price of ETH is appropriate in this topic and the symbolic reward of 0.01 ETH should be sent without intermediaries and only by personal wish of the participant, if he decides to deceive everyone, this is his right!)
De_nis (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

Hmmm. I think this should be created in Gambling section Smiley). Beside if you wanna get more participant in your game so you should use escrow, each participant need to deposit 0.01 ETH to escrow address right at the start then all of them will be sent to address of winner at the end of this game. Wink. Beside what will you do if there are so many predictions are the same? Split the prize or give it to the first one.
IF multiple winners. Winner the first prediction that was made before the others!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

Hope people will follow the rules tho, i am sure most people would not pay and just wanted to win :/
But i guess there's some sort of smart contract for such games, if not mistaken STOX could do it, and also some other project

Anyhow, $800 here
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Don't speculate for a medium period while you are talking about the cryptocurrency market whether it is ETH or any other because these coins are highly volatile even fluctuate 100% within the period of 24 hours only. So, if you want to make money on speculations only then go to Bittrex exchange and trade on newly listed coins for a very short time.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

No assurance for this. How could you obligate others which you don't know everybody's identity?
Suppose this is just volunteering self honesty to send.
InGODweTrast3

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

Ok GOOOOGle!) I predict that the price ETH will be $ 555! Let's see who is right, but I would like to lose and see the price several times more!)
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

Personally i do not like predicting because price depends on many factors both fundamental and technical, in my view eth does have more probability to go up from here after one last dip, so im positive over longterm.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:45:12 PM

Looking at the current market situation and there has been no significant price change, my guess is on the beginning of 2019 the ETH prices are stuck in about $500 only a small possibility if it can be more than that price.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

I think it is very hard to predict the price of ethereum on January 1st but I am giving my guess too here and I will say that ethereum it will be $700 in 1st of January

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

There will be no rewards without escrow. What would stop people from writing their predictions and not send anything if they lose, but demand to be paid if they win?
Get an escrow first and then set a small fee that participants have to pay the smaller the better because more people will be willing to participate. Every participant has to confirm sending coins to escrow before being enlisted.
If you don't want to set an escrow you have to agree to reward the winner yourself.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

I do not think that the price can be predicted, because even if the first of January 2019 will happen new year's miracle and Ethereum suddenly will cost $ 500, the second of January it is likely to fall to $ 300. If you bet, I would bet that Ethereum will cost from 300 to 350 dollars.

Tcpark

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

Well, my prediction is 570$ at 01.01.2019. And its the lowest  which will be at this date, i think... Hope it will be cost much more..lol)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:45:14 PM

As i found out, it is voluntary to send resources, count me in winning that nothing

299.99 USD or less

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

I always try to belive in good so my prognose for 1 January 2019 that ETH I hope will be 2000$ or even more, many people believe in such prognose
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: