Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 01:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICOS] - IcoGuide.com - Brand New ICO Rating Platform  (Read 1797 times)
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

Lets see what happens Smiley

Also interested. Smiley

Any future plans or something like a roadmap for the project?

I like the simplicity of the site, though the design could be slightly better I think, I still see a lot of potential in the site.

Good luck and hope to see more ICOs being added in the future.
IcoGuide.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

More and more the same web that offers information about ICO.
I was confused and barely used it.
but it's great, a bit of a touch. add rate I'm sure everyone loves it.

Do you mean website users to have their own ratings?

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

What are the criteria for assessing ISO? Will the user see only the rating or all the positive and negative sides of the project?

On blockchain platform?
IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Also interested. Smiley

I like the simplicity of the site, though the design could be slightly better I think, I still see a lot of potential in the site.

It is just a begging and of course, there will be more updates on the website. We are taking into consideration all the notes and trying to make website design attractive and easily accessible. Just follow us and learn about updates. Smiley 

IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

What are the criteria for assessing ISO? Will the user see only the rating or all the positive and negative sides of the project?

On blockchain platform?

We rate ICOs based on the rating provided by our experts. They analyze and assign ranking for each ICO independently, then our team calculates the average sum of all rankings and gives the final rate to ICO. Besides you can see pros and cons for each ICOs.

drogas

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Also interested. Smiley

It is just a begging and of course, there will be more updates on the website. We are taking into consideration all the notes and trying to make website design attractive and easily accessible. Just follow us and learn about updates. Smiley 

Thanks for the reply, are you planning to add something like a signup form where people can subscribe? I'm not a fan of most social media. Smiley

All the best!
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

I really like how simple it looks, which already makes it different from most ICO tracking sites that are super complicated and complex. I think this site will be really helpful for beginners.

Aside from that, how are you planning to differentiate yourself from other tracking sites? I understand the site is new and you just launched but is there anything you're planning to add in the future, that other sites don't have?
IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

Also interested. Smiley

Thanks for the reply, are you planning to add something like a signup form where people can subscribe? I'm not a fan of most social media. Smiley

All the best!

Actually, we already have a signup where you can subscribe and get mail newsletters. Please visit our website, it is at the bottom of the page Smiley https://icoguide.com/en

ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

Hello community,

We would like to represent brand new website IcoGuide.com that exists to bring you the most timely and accurate reviews of the latest and greatest ICOs (properly known as Initial Coin Offerings).

ICOGuide.com will help you to decide which ICO is worth your hard-earned money. Lately, there has been such a proliferation of ICOs — raising an estimated $5 billion Dollars to date — that choosing between them can be an overwhelming task. We are here to separate the wheat from the chaff; reviewing all these projects in strict accordance with our proven methodology for selecting only the most successful.
How do We Judge ICOs?

We absolutely do not accept payment from any of the ICOs listed on our site. Unlike some of our competitors, we strive for an impartial and transparent review process. In order to get listed, an ICO must first pass a critical examination by our global team of cryptocurrency experts. Our team members analyze each ICO independently, across the full range of relevant criteria. We then combine all of our expert ratings into an average for each category. This method ensures a fair and balanced appraisal of each ICO.

Meet Our Team

The ICOGuide.com team is comprised of over 10 cryptocurrency experts from around the world, with a collective industry experience of more than 50 years. Our team’s expertise covers everything from the finer technical details of Blockchain technology to the broader economic picture. Our combined knowledge and skills are at your disposal through our site, ensuring you have all the necessary information to aid your decision-making process.

Although our team is international, our company is headquartered in Georgia, at the very crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. Our unique culture ensures an objective analysis of both Western and Eastern cryptocurrency projects. With developments in the crypto space being unconstrained by geography, the wise investor must transcend linguistic and cultural barriers to better recognize value.

What Makes ICOGuide.com so Unique?

Here at ICOGuide.com, we pride ourselves on the many reasons that make our offering so unique in the world of cryptocurrency. Here are a few of those accomplishments which bring us the most satisfaction:

· Our evolved design philosophy, which guarantees that our website is user-friendly for beginners, while still catering to the specialized needs of even the most advanced users.

· Our complete openness to welcoming any ICO which is willing to undergo our rigorous review process.

· We stand behind each and every one of our ratings, as we know them to be legitimate and justified by all available facts.

· We’re the first platform to offer a comprehensive way of comparing ICO trading platforms

Our Vision

We want to achieve many things through our website. The primary goal will always remain serving you, our valued readers, by providing the clearest, most accurate, and just plain best ICO comparisons and reviews. We want our design to be attractive and easily-accessible and for our content to be always relevant and on-point. By achieving these aims, prospective ICO investors will be maximally empowered; able to quickly and easily establish a solid factual basis for their market decisions.

Of course, we also want to help new and interesting start-ups to reach their full potential and bring their products and services to the world. We believe that the future corporate giant of the Blockchain world — the next Apple or Google — is highly likely to have its roots in an ICO project — perhaps even one listed on our website today?

As our founder states it, “it has become far too complex to select a promising and trustworthy ICO for investment purposes. I firmly believe ICOGuide.com’s purpose is to steer our clients away from common pitfalls, leading them along the path towards greater success and the ultimate destination — complete financial independence.”

Follow the link and get more information about us on https://icoguide.com or follow us on:

Twitter https://twitter.com/IcoGuide  
Telegram https://t.me/IcoGuideGroup
Telegram Channel https://t.me/IcoGuide
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IcoGuideCom/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18393430/

Updates 20.02.2018

- A new features for viewing the ICOs. Now they are divided into several categories: Popular/Ongoing/Upcoming/Past.
- On the top of the page, you can overview prices of BTC, ETH, XPR, BCH, LTC, ADA, and XLM.

Updates 21.02.2018
- A new feature: Milestones. Now you will able to track all the main stages of ICOs performance.

You mentioned that your site is both, user-friendly for beginners while still catering to the needs of the advanced users.

I can definitely see how beginners might find it useful, great site design, a short overview of ICOs/pros and cons of each and so on.

But for the advanced user, what features and services are you planning to add? So far, it looks pretty straightforward, which is a good thing, but I'm also looking forward to more features being added. Smiley
IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

I really like how simple it looks, which already makes it different from most ICO tracking sites that are super complicated and complex. I think this site will be really helpful for beginners.

Aside from that, how are you planning to differentiate yourself from other tracking sites? I understand the site is new and you just launched but is there anything you're planning to add in the future, that other sites don't have?

Thank you very much.

On our website, ICOs are reviewed by real experts. They analyze each ICO independently, reviews do not have a single pattern and our team review each ICOs individually. We strive for an entirely impartial and transparent review process.

IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Hello community,

We would like to represent brand new website IcoGuide.com that exists to bring you the most timely and accurate reviews of the latest and greatest ICOs (properly known as Initial Coin Offerings).

ICOGuide.com will help you to decide which ICO is worth your hard-earned money. Lately, there has been such a proliferation of ICOs — raising an estimated $5 billion Dollars to date — that choosing between them can be an overwhelming task. We are here to separate the wheat from the chaff; reviewing all these projects in strict accordance with our proven methodology for selecting only the most successful.
How do We Judge ICOs?

We absolutely do not accept payment from any of the ICOs listed on our site. Unlike some of our competitors, we strive for an impartial and transparent review process. In order to get listed, an ICO must first pass a critical examination by our global team of cryptocurrency experts. Our team members analyze each ICO independently, across the full range of relevant criteria. We then combine all of our expert ratings into an average for each category. This method ensures a fair and balanced appraisal of each ICO.

Meet Our Team

The ICOGuide.com team is comprised of over 10 cryptocurrency experts from around the world, with a collective industry experience of more than 50 years. Our team’s expertise covers everything from the finer technical details of Blockchain technology to the broader economic picture. Our combined knowledge and skills are at your disposal through our site, ensuring you have all the necessary information to aid your decision-making process.

Although our team is international, our company is headquartered in Georgia, at the very crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. Our unique culture ensures an objective analysis of both Western and Eastern cryptocurrency projects. With developments in the crypto space being unconstrained by geography, the wise investor must transcend linguistic and cultural barriers to better recognize value.

What Makes ICOGuide.com so Unique?

Here at ICOGuide.com, we pride ourselves on the many reasons that make our offering so unique in the world of cryptocurrency. Here are a few of those accomplishments which bring us the most satisfaction:

· Our evolved design philosophy, which guarantees that our website is user-friendly for beginners, while still catering to the specialized needs of even the most advanced users.

· Our complete openness to welcoming any ICO which is willing to undergo our rigorous review process.

· We stand behind each and every one of our ratings, as we know them to be legitimate and justified by all available facts.

· We’re the first platform to offer a comprehensive way of comparing ICO trading platforms

Our Vision

We want to achieve many things through our website. The primary goal will always remain serving you, our valued readers, by providing the clearest, most accurate, and just plain best ICO comparisons and reviews. We want our design to be attractive and easily-accessible and for our content to be always relevant and on-point. By achieving these aims, prospective ICO investors will be maximally empowered; able to quickly and easily establish a solid factual basis for their market decisions.

Of course, we also want to help new and interesting start-ups to reach their full potential and bring their products and services to the world. We believe that the future corporate giant of the Blockchain world — the next Apple or Google — is highly likely to have its roots in an ICO project — perhaps even one listed on our website today?

As our founder states it, “it has become far too complex to select a promising and trustworthy ICO for investment purposes. I firmly believe ICOGuide.com’s purpose is to steer our clients away from common pitfalls, leading them along the path towards greater success and the ultimate destination — complete financial independence.”

Follow the link and get more information about us on https://icoguide.com or follow us on:

Twitter https://twitter.com/IcoGuide  
Telegram https://t.me/IcoGuideGroup
Telegram Channel https://t.me/IcoGuide
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IcoGuideCom/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18393430/

Updates 20.02.2018

- A new features for viewing the ICOs. Now they are divided into several categories: Popular/Ongoing/Upcoming/Past.
- On the top of the page, you can overview prices of BTC, ETH, XPR, BCH, LTC, ADA, and XLM.

Updates 21.02.2018
- A new feature: Milestones. Now you will able to track all the main stages of ICOs performance.

You mentioned that your site is both, user-friendly for beginners while still catering to the needs of the advanced users.

I can definitely see how beginners might find it useful, great site design, a short overview of ICOs/pros and cons of each and so on.

But for the advanced user, what features and services are you planning to add? So far, it looks pretty straightforward, which is a good thing, but I'm also looking forward to more features being added. Smiley

We are very glad if you like our website. Smiley

Of course, it is just a begging and we are going to add some useful features. For instance, we are planning to add ICO progress interactive bar, where you will be able to see the amount of money that has been raised.

We are open to any kind of feedback and would be nice if you share your opinion regarding some other features that we can add. Smiley

IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:22:26 PM

Introducing another interesting ICO from our list Open Collectors Network.

This is the first decentralized exchange of one-of-a-kind tokens, where everyone can seamlessly own, create, customize, interact with and trade individual items, on an open market, based on existing standard specifications.

For more information and detailed review please follow the link https://icoguide.com/en/ico/open-collectors-network

skelethon

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

This is the first decentralized exchange of one-of-a-kind tokens, where everyone can seamlessly own, create, customize, interact with and trade individual items, on an open market, based on existing standard specifications.

For more information and detailed review please follow the link https://icoguide.com/en/ico/open-collectors-network

I like the quick overview the site has of the ICOs.

Do you write the 'about' (idea, pros and cons, social media, etc.) section for each ICO on your own? Could you explain what that process is like? Or do the experts you mentioned write those sections in detail?

Thanks.
OnzCoin.com
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Look good. Is it free for listing on the website?

Also, is there any statistic for the monthly traffics?

Thanks!

IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

All you need to know about IcoGuide is in this Medium article. Smiley
Follow the link https://medium.com/@IcoGuide

IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

I like the quick overview the site has of the ICOs.

Do you write the 'about' (idea, pros and cons, social media, etc.) section for each ICO on your own? Could you explain what that process is like? Or do the experts you mentioned write those sections in detail?

Thanks.

Thank you. Smiley

ICOs are reviewed in details including pros and cons by experts. They are reviewing ICOs independently and individually because we strive for an entirely impartial and transparent review process.

IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Look good. Is it free for listing on the website?

Also, is there any statistic for the monthly traffics?

Thanks!

Yes, ICOs on our web-page are listed for free.
Regarding statistics, please contact us on info@icoguide.com Smiley

IcoGuide.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Website updates.

We have added Blog part on our main page. Articles will be divided into several categories based on your preferences. 

minhvinhd

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

i like it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BeruchN

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

Website updates.

We have added Blog part on our main page. Articles will be divided into several categories based on your preferences. 

Just read the article - not bad. I think it'll attract more people as part of the inbound marketing process.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in hiring people to write articles/content for you? Possibly as part of a bounty/campaign? Anything like that?

I really like the site and hope to see it grow.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: