Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: irfan_pak10 Bounty scammer  (Read 357 times)
IamAltcoinfan (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:56 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 03:35:36 AM by IamAltcoinfan

Hi sir / Madam
I am doing some research based on bounty managers who are looking very dangerous
Irfan_pak Check spreadsheet of Payperex Bounty
zain95abideen@gmail.com - 5 times claimed with highest reward not potential article
Not only this account there is lots of duplicate accounts . In his each bounty and associated account getting huge number of tokens
I found that guys ether address 0x1a0a527236d8908Db0007E546B544Cba3F226A90
He got massive amount from irfan_pak Bounty

Over all its just the duplicate account of him . Real hard workers getting nothing payment for his bounty.

Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=350580
Reference spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QvkqTnElPR9dTUvZDFQnCMjl3F9OB_xxCtdrcIwZJsk/edit#gid=919426592

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

Dammn! I know many managers are performing such activities.
These people have green green rep and tends to utilize it to grab an oppurtunity to manage campaigns.

Recently i even heard complaints about deadley..i am sure something is going wrong.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

These people have green green rep and tends to utilize it to grab an oppurtunity to manage campaigns.

Recently i even heard complaints about deadley..i am sure something is going wrong.

Lol, what complaint you heard about me?  Or you are here just posting for your signature?

snakey
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

Lol, what complaint you heard about me?  Or you are here just posting for your signature?
I guess you are aware of what complaints i am talking about..hmm see this section only.
Lol..my sig requirements are over all i am posting will not count towards it.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:54:43 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:08:04 AM by deadley

Lol, what complaint you heard about me?  Or you are here just posting for your signature?
I guess you are aware of what complaints i am talking about..hmm see this section only.

If you can't read that, I can't help it. That complaint not about me, it was for team who delayed the payment. I did my work long time ago and provided spreadsheet. So next time read full content before posting. Just don't assume anything by reading topic.

MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 379

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Lol, what complaint you heard about me?  Or you are here just posting for your signature?

If you can't read that, I can't help it. That complaint not about me, it was for team who delayed the payment. I did my work long time ago and provided spreadsheet. So next time read full content before posting. Just don't assume anything by reading topic.
All Managers should be mindful of their activities. In recent times, there has been upsurge of complaints. Managers reporting scams, inconclusive campaigns, inaccessible spreadsheets, portal crash, and so on. It only heightens the suspicion of hardworking bounty hunters and it is frustrating.

You may not have been mentioned on the post but as a Manager, I believe you can talk to your fellow managers to maintain some level of transparency and integrity in bounty campaign administration.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Hello

First of all, there are no limits anyone can claim fair rewards by working on any project. There is no limit in writing blogs

Anyone if he is working on anything according to the mentioned rules he can claim rewards. First of all criteria of checking blogs includes plagiarism, viewers, and quality. And If you believe these articles lacking anything give me proof I still have time to reject them. I usually give 3-4 days after checking blogs, if there is any issue he/she can post or pm me about issues.

Also, this guy was hired to check blog spreadsheets, I haven't seen any issue with his legitimacy. And If you see, please give me proof ill see what to do with him. I usually check his blog but personally, I haven't seen any issues till now. Also ill bring him here to answer, Becuase I already mentioned it first when I gave him this job that If I see any problem with blogs checking, he will have to answer them.

Secondly, I have 0 duplicate accounts. I have bountyportals and assistant bountyportals account which were created to assist me.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Well excuse me,

I have participated in many campaign of @irfan, you can go through any of those campaigns spreed sheet and let me know if they have any issues regarding blog checking. Please compare my blogs with other approved blogs in case you think, i illegitimately claim the bounties.

I have also participated in many campaign other than @irfan, you can check my blogs in those campaign as well.
IamAltcoinfan (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

Well excuse me,

I have participated in many campaign of @irfan, you can go through any of those campaigns spreed sheet and let me know if they have any issues regarding blog checking. Please compare my blogs with other approved blogs in case you think, i illegitimately claim the bounties.

I have also participated in many campaign other than @irfan, you can check my blogs in those campaign as well.

Fine I seen your two article posts before posting answer to this thread. It’s completely self explanatory . I will leave it to karma . And also I tried to delete this thread . But couldn’t able to . So don’t worry what goes around comes around.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: