Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins - upward slope or temporary momentum  (Read 90 times)
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Is this upward direction for all altcoins temporary, or this is start of next round of upward slope for Altcoins?
Could XRP reach previous maximum during this upward slope?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Is this upward direction for all altcoins temporary, or this is start of next round of upward slope for Altcoins?

I haven't even noticed much of an upward trend for altcoins at all, most have been pretty steady or dropping slightly. Many have dropped significantly in BTC value but maintained USD value.

XRP can reach its previous maximum at some point but I don't think anytime soon. It was achieved when the market was really quite crazy, we're a long way off those heights still.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

I think that when BTC spikes the alts dont move to much. When it stabilizes they will start to move up a little more. I haven't felt the spike on alts yet. Etc is high right now because of the fork coming up however all the other ones seam to be quiet for the last few days or so.

Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

In my opinion, the current trend of majority of the alts were now going to upward trend and with this movement I would say that XRP could possibly reached the maximum price value it had attained in the past. This time could be a great opportunity to do investment on XRP as this is on the rise and would surely give sufficient profit in the coming months.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:44:18 AM

For now not yet, but some old alt like ETH and LTC have slowly gone up. Other alt will soon follow, but not all of them, just alt who has a great team and serious work that will potentially rise.

I think ripple requires real action and not just a statement. nothing is impossible, if they immediately run the plan of its partnership.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

Better to dump most alts in the coming weeks/months, you will be given an opportunity to buy them cheap back when BTC moons.
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:48:44 AM

It's indeed an upward slope. The world is just realizing the prospects of cryptocurrency and is the the process to embrace the technology. And we still have a lot of population and financial sectors to expand.
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

Alt coins have been doing really badly for over a week now, not sure why haven't seen it this bad in previous BTC rallies.

The top 10 market cap coins are really struggling against BTC, even ETH is down over 30% in the past couple of weeks.

The crazy thing is that BTC only represents 38% of the crypto market cap, in other words the alt coins represent 62%.

I blame the exchanges. They are slack when it comes to USD or USDT alt coin pairs. They prefer to pair only with BTC.

If most alt coins were able to pair with fiat instead of going through BTC the market would improve greatly in terms of independence.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

I think that the market has not yet turned around. We still have to wait. I hope that it will not take long to wait. Although events in the market usually occur directly opposite from what everyone expects.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:28:02 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:06:16 AM

In my opinion, the current trend of majority of the alts were now going to upward trend and with this movement I would say that XRP could possibly reached the maximum price value it had attained in the past. This time could be a great opportunity to do investment on XRP as this is on the rise and would surely give sufficient profit in the coming months.
Give it a year for the price to get back to normal. Then amount will change but volume should continue for a long time.

You're optimistic. There's no basis for that prediction at all. Cryptocurrency prices can easily go to zero. What does back to normal even mean after the massive gains of 2017?

What is the point of Ripple when banks are capable of building their own chains and ledgers, and doing that already? And besides that, what is the point of the XRP coin?
louie69

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

This upward slope in the current market is temporary because there will be time that this will also go downwards depending on the btc market movement. Currently, most of the altcoins were mainly down because btc is also at dip right now. I believe that this alts will continue to grow despite of it's temporary dips.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

Sort of. We haven't seen a real uptrend on alts, they just moved along bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

At present, the CryptoCurrency market is adjusting the concussion. Prepare for the next round of rise. At present, I think it is appropriate to buy the mainstream currency.

Pain Packer

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

I wouldn't say upward slope or temporary momentum. I would say that it is increasing in speed. Although it is not noticeable, all altcoins are now recovering in the fud bit by bit. And this trail will continue to slow until October - December.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: