Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen when all bitcoin get mined or all transactions stops ??  (Read 208 times)
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

I have question in my mind that what will happen when all bitcoin get mined and there is no reward also too many people not sell their bitcoin, (means transaction ~0) as many people use it as long term investment. will it goes less than 1k or less than zero?

I am pretty sure that the outcome will be really good for Bitcoins. Since clearly it is the popularity and demand that carries a coin to new prise heights and great success. So the more scarce the coins are, the more people will want to get their hands on them. Hence, value rises together with rarity.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

Many people say that it will rise in price, as the supply will drop sharply. However, I believe that on the contrary, then people switch to altcoyins, which already surpass bitcoin in both the level of confidentiality and payment for transactions.

Supply drop sharply? New supply will be nonexistent from that point! The price will reflect that event years before it will even happen. If you think that Bitcoin will remain as it is right now for ever, then you are even more stupid than you portray yourself to be. In more recent terms, lightning network will offer people the cheap and instant settling transactions that they are desperately waiting for -- another important point you blatantly ignore. I however don't know if Bitcoin will ever be able to offer privacy centric features, which for me isn't necessary at all. I am more than fine using a mixer when I need it, which is what I have been doing already for years now. If people so badly want a coin with that's privacy centric by default, feel free to switch to Monero....
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

Miners make money to process the transaction then
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

I do not think all of the bitcoins will probably be fully exploited. If bitcoin is fully exploited, the bitcoin value will decrease and will decrease to the lowest level. And you will not make a profit because of the high cost

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: