Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Base industries!  (Read 80 times)
ammobile69 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

Recently,I saw many ICO's that are based on some practical useful industries to humans in day today life.Some of the industries are Health care,Network and internet,transport industry and so on.Do you really think those ICO will be success at those industries. If they success, the Blockchain will disrupt on certain industries.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

Recently,I saw many ICO's that are based on some practical useful industries to humans in day today life.Some of the industries are Health care,Network and internet,transport industry and so on.Do you really think those ICO will be success at those industries. If they success, the Blockchain will disrupt on certain industries.

They are trying at leat I can tell you that. The best question is does everything needs blockchain and decentrlaization? And does every single ICO need a token to be used on their platform? Are they raising more funds than they actually need? This is something many of them do. Blockchain is used as buzz world, even though I do believe many industries will and are going to implement it but the question is will everything be tokenazed at the end.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

They are trying at leat I can tell you that. The best question is does everything needs blockchain and decentrlaization? And does every single ICO need a token to be used on their platform? Are they raising more funds than they actually need? This is something many of them do. Blockchain is used as buzz world, even though I do believe many industries will and are going to implement it but the question is will everything be tokenazed at the end.

I agree that most of ICOs don't need their tokens at all. If you check the successful ICOs from 2017, how many of them have working products that really use tokens? I think you can count them on one hand. So I don't believe in total tokenazation. But I think that blockchains will be used in almost every industry as it's a really needed and useful technology.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

The fact remains that, some are integrating some of these industries into blockchain, purposely for profit. Not all will will last long. Although, we may find some that might stand the test of time and perhaps later fit into the top 10 or top 20 cryptocurrency. It is good we have projects like this, but it will also be good if the developers are more serious to continue with the project.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Blockchain could disrupt many industries. And it will over next few years for sure.

You've missed one huge: Insurance sector. And you could my signature for another disrupted sector - Blok ICO.

butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

But I think that blockchains will be used in almost every industry as it's a really needed and useful technology.
Yes, the point is that on top of the blockchain you can use smart contracts. And smart contracts are the really useful part when it comes to many industries. Why?

Because they eliminate the need to have intermediaries, which, for one, cuts down expenses. And they can be used to resolve potential conflicts between both parties, the one that provides service and the other that benefits from that service.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: