Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC  (Read 2094 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

Banks should be afraid of crypto.because in the future they will be crying for this community to keep them alive..now they've got to go down to our level to get new clients.thats why in our region fees for open accounts for the bank goes very lower,from 200$ tp 20$ now
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

Banks will fight Bitcoin for a long time. The existence of bitcoin threatens their privileged position and takes profits from interest. More and more investments are financed by cryptocurrencies, where they can not control the flow of money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
romeo23

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

Banks fear Bitcoin,and theres no doubt about  that.With the constant research on and development of Bitcoin which seeks to solve new financial problems in today's Global economy,it is possible for banks to give way to a more decentralized system of performing transactions.Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are not only secure but are also fast,anonymous,transparent and non susceptible to government or central bank interference.There is no reason why banks should not be afraid of them...
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

I stopped putting money in my account lately because some banks here in the Philippines are closing your account if your engaging bitcoin in your account.
That is to be expected banks and governments are every day more fearful of bitcoin and what it can be done with it and each day it passes and bitcoin keeps in thriving it is a sign of defiance against the current system, if people begin to stop using banks then the whole system crashes down but even if that happened bitcoin will still keep going so they cannot even use the strongest way they have to try to coerce people into following them which is to reset the economy.
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

In my country, I already heard a certain news about negative issues about bitcoin, it is actually a verbal warning from central bank to all investors in bitcoin to be careful because of the risk future. However, there is also a good news about adaptation of bitcoin, it is a union bank who will soon accept any bitcoin transactions. And hopefully the total adaptation of bitcoin in union bank will approved.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

Here in philippines,banks are somewhat contradicting and stopping bamk users upon using bitcoins.There are numbers of bank account deactivation that is happening here when a such user uses funds from bitcoins to cashing out to their bank services.They dont like the bank to get overcomed by bitcoins

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

Banks fear Bitcoin,and theres no doubt about  that.With the constant research on and development of Bitcoin which seeks to solve new financial problems in today's Global economy,it is possible for banks to give way to a more decentralized system of performing transactions.Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are not only secure but are also fast,anonymous,transparent and non susceptible to government or central bank interference.There is no reason why banks should not be afraid of them...
Governments and other powerful institutions that have been benefiting from the existing banking system can never be happy with Bitcoin. It takes power away from them. They will do anything to gain control over it, but they can only control exchangers and some transactions that they will manage to, but the entire system of Bitcoin remains beyond any government or institution.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

yes you are right this possibility bank just scared about the existence of digital currency like cryptocurrency that there can also be used to save money so bank only used to withdraw money only.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

yes you are right this possibility bank just scared about the existence of digital currency like cryptocurrency that there can also be used to save money so bank only used to withdraw money only.
Banks owners knows how to play for their advantage, for sure they are just doing good advertising and creating bad publicity in order to hold much bigger stakes inside the crypto industry, it's the big businesses who always play around the market as we see that banks ceo like Jamie Dimon from jp morgan's already showed some statement about crypto stating negative position but for sure they know that they can't do nothing about it.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

Banks are the major concern for the government because without Banks it is not possible to identify the transaction but Banks are facing problems with the Bitcoin because without any involvement of Banks people buying and trading the Bitcoin it makes very frustrating the banks. Mostly governments want to legalize Bitcoin only if Banks accepts.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

Banks are the major concern for the government because without Banks it is not possible to identify the transaction but Banks are facing problems with the Bitcoin because without any involvement of Banks people buying and trading the Bitcoin it makes very frustrating the banks. Mostly governments want to legalize Bitcoin only if Banks accepts.
Yeah of course  will expect  tha bank will go against bitcoin because as what bitcoin purpose  decentralization is to avoid  third party,whom you think  are the party that  is the bank. If the decentralized platform will prevail I am sure  they  have  no place in system so as much  as they do they will  stop bitcoin at any cost.

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

Yes bank should be afraid of Bitcoin. Why? Because Bitcoin is decentralized and it is open for all. Compare to bank, bank profit on people who bank their money. Were they got nothing in return. Except for those account is savings. Bank can freeze your account which is the worse thing. I know that, that only happens to people who have criminal cases. But what would happen to the family of that person if it got freeze. Which I am more favor to Bitcoin in that case. There will be a big competition between bank and Bitcoin. What I see is Bank will start to loose client. A lot of client will entertain Bitcoin most specially the one that are poor, Bitcoin is open for all. Because of us more and more people are joining and entertaining  Bitcoin and a lot now are supporting Bitcoin.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

Yes bank should be afraid of Bitcoin. Why? Because Bitcoin is decentralized and it is open for all. Compare to bank, bank profit on people who bank their money. Were they got nothing in return. Except for those account is savings. Bank can freeze your account which is the worse thing. I know that, that only happens to people who have criminal cases. But what would happen to the family of that person if it got freeze. Which I am more favor to Bitcoin in that case. There will be a big competition between bank and Bitcoin. What I see is Bank will start to loose client. A lot of client will entertain Bitcoin most specially the one that are poor, Bitcoin is open for all. Because of us more and more people are joining and entertaining  Bitcoin and a lot now are supporting Bitcoin.
Definitely, bank are afraid on bitcoin because of the capabilities and less payment when it comes to transaction, we all know that bitcoin proudly entertain people and encourage for the opportunities that has. If we compare about bitcoin and bank, definitely bitcoin is better because it has more capabilities and opportunities while in bank its more about in saving and has no return of profit.Bitcoin is also our future currency and our earning of income.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

Definitely, bank are afraid on bitcoin because of the capabilities and less payment when it comes to transaction, we all know that bitcoin proudly entertain people and encourage for the opportunities that has. If we compare about bitcoin and bank, definitely bitcoin is better because it has more capabilities and opportunities while in bank its more about in saving and has no return of profit.Bitcoin is also our future currency and our earning of income.
Yes I agree because of the capabilities and opportunities on bitcoin its totally admit the bank that they fear on BTC. As we look on the BTC conversations, many investors earning much profit than the other investor on bank. We can learned new things here and it will develop your knowledge about investing money.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

Yes I agree because of the capabilities and opportunities on bitcoin its totally admit the bank that they fear on BTC. As we look on the BTC conversations, many investors earning much profit than the other investor on bank. We can learned new things here and it will develop your knowledge about investing money.
Previously banks use to gather their customers to tell them about some new investments which they were planning and if someone will deposit the money, the bank will offer them the profit. That was okay, but the problem was that for certain period of time, your money was totally in the use of the banks and you had no right over that money also the profit which were offered was very less. Now you have you control on the money every time and anytime plus you can get the profit as well, so banks should have to be very very scared.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

Previously banks use to gather their customers to tell them about some new investments which they were planning and if someone will deposit the money, the bank will offer them the profit. That was okay, but the problem was that for certain period of time, your money was totally in the use of the banks and you had no right over that money also the profit which were offered was very less. Now you have you control on the money every time and anytime plus you can get the profit as well, so banks should have to be very very scared.
Its not even about the profits though...it is about losing the control of surveillance on their customers. Don't know who is upset more the banks or the governments here, but the freedom is what they don't want us to have. That is what they fear the most I believe, and that is why I am in love with Bitcoin.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

It may happens that banks are used only of having such transactions but not enough to be worried so much.  The things they worried is that, when no one's will used banks anymore. But considering that we all not engage in crypto,  still a lot of people using banks and there is no chances of putting an end to fiat banking system.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

Its not even about the profits though...it is about losing the control of surveillance on their customers. Don't know who is upset more the banks or the governments here, but the freedom is what they don't want us to have. That is what they fear the most I believe, and that is why I am in love with Bitcoin.

Control is more something that plays an important role for governments rather than banks. Don't forget that banks are nothing more than a tool for governments to control people's wealth. Controlling people's wealth translates into controlling people themselves, that important is the financial aspect. Banks will abide by all rules the government comes up, and that without hesitation. At worst, banks on their own do fear how much crypto in its entirety will be able to eat away its market share in the future. Crypto allows you to be your own bank to maintain value, move value without central approval at any second of the day, etc. It basically means that essentially, a large portion of their core business has become redundant at the moment crypto became a thing. It doesn't mean banks are entirely redundant, but just partly, which we as crypto enthusiasts can be proud of.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:22:40 AM

We're getting more into competition everyday that brings us into trouble and misunderstanding. Actually,  banks will sure get worried cause crypto is getting strong and continuously spreading worldwide.  With that happenings, it may consider that a lot of people where getting into it and left banks. They just totally worried of how much they loss when people will leave them, because crypto won't need banks and banks may become not useful at that time.

Bank will worries on cryptocurrency because when people adopting crypto, bank wont needed anymore as intermediary transaction. Their transaction will more small than now and people will more save money if adopting cryptocurrency for their transaction
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:11:14 AM

That is a good reason why the banks are afraid of crypto currencies. This crypto currencies can really give us good earning and most of the investors from the banks are going to invest in crypto currency because it has a more great interest than puting your money in a bank. The banks may encounter a decrease of investors and stakeholders because of this. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: