Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC  (Read 2094 times)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

Yeah if the blockchain technology is adopted in all parts of world, i am quite sure banks would disppear completely and the whole nation would become cashless. This might be reason banks also feel fear of, the more we adopt blockchain, the more shall be arousing fear for bank organisations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

Yeah if the blockchain technology is adopted in all parts of world, i am quite sure banks would disppear completely and the whole nation would become cashless. This might be reason banks also feel fear of, the more we adopt blockchain, the more shall be arousing fear for bank organisations
If only the government adapt blockchain they will see it very useful. but to fea is not only for the banks as well as the stock markets were in fear many organizations and companies were changing their idea in investing. they prefer now to start in crypto since they see how it can earn in just a short period so how much more if in long term.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

That is a normal feeling from them. There is no bank actually that can not feel fear to bitcoin. Bitcoin is good for investment, your money is easy to earn profit as long as you know how to ride the wave in it. While bank is like your money is sleeping for the long time and wake up for little strength gathered. Every hope that the bank offered to all investors is not as strength like bitcoin. So who doesn't want to choose bitcoin after experiencing the timidity of the bank.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

Banks have bonds with the government so I think they do not fear bitcoin since the government will find a way to make bitcoin fall. Once it was a success the banks will rule again.
caseback

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Maybe someday, the conflict of banks and cryptocurrency will lead to a warfare. And I think that banks will make a way just to eliminate cryptocurrency from its existence and history.
It may also happen that the government and banks have a conspiracy in order to remove the cryptocurrency from their way.

Its true they will do conspiracy in order bitcoin will eliminate in this history.,and i think its a big big war to all especially the investors.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

Why cryptocurrencies are feared by banks and government i that the issue of the privacy and anonymity. Because of the Creation of a crypto-wallet requires a little or no personal information about yourself. It is possible to a person to perform his/her financial without any needed personal information. Bank Government can block someone's account if they don't have a access to the persons information regarding transaction. Because of the technology of the blockchain we can do anything we want in crypto world.
Exactly banks have lots of requirements to do so,it needs 2 valid i.d and without that you are not qualified to register yet,while in blockchain its easy to register without any hazzle.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

Banks have bonds with the government so I think they do not fear bitcoin since the government will find a way to make bitcoin fall. Once it was a success the banks will rule again.
I believe that the bank will not show fear on bitcoin because bitcoin has no taxes while bank is already been taxes from the start, business is always a business and crypto currency is always a crypto currency, both crypto currency and bank has a different way to be handle through limitation and I believe that government has a remedy on this in the near future, maybe  we can see what would happen next. so then all we need to do is to wait for the government announcement or maybe statement about it.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

This issue of governments posing threats on BTC and cryptocurrencies in general has been on the rise of late. As people become more enlightened on the significance of BTC and cryptocurrencies, the power is restored back to them due to the decentralization nature of Blockchain technology upon which BTC and other cryptocurrencies operates. The governments fear that with BTC and cryptocurrencies, every one can become equally rich without having to save huge tonnes of money in the bank. However, it becomes quite interesting to see these governmental bodies investing secretly into BTC and cryptocurrencies.

lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

This is not surprising to me.

Bitcoin is a high-margin investment, unlike a bank's fixed deposit interest, which allows users to pay and transfer money anywhere and anytime.

Banks don't like encryption, and for them, it's like a big competitor that needs to be eliminated.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

I think banks will not disappear because of blockchain technology. I know that technology will progress. just like the post office where they used to be the primary need to send letters but then electronic mail came. and make a post switch function into a place to send stuff? I think will same like the bank. Bank will not disappear but switch the function of the financial transaction will probably be a place to save money or the like?
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

Since classical Banking operation is be-twitted in Government hand where The Central Bank regulate and control its total operation under its obligation, no bank can function in isolation/independently outside the Government laid down policy. Bitcoin on the other hand is deregulated and it's becoming more and more accepted in some economy by those that are getting to understand it as an independent anonymous currency. Banks fears this and may find a way to cripple its effort which is very difficult to do in every attempts made by them.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

I mins this at the first time I watch a negative exposed of crypto  in news those bias and hoax info they want to spread about bitcoin is just to make price value decrease and we don't know if there's a government member or banks member participating in this forum just to spread FUD

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Yeah,it is true the many banks will disappear if everyone started using crypto currency,because banks are controlling most of the fiat money in the world and making money from it so they are spreading fake news to stop adapting people to the crypto system and some governments are also trying to regulate the so people are getting afraid to invest on bitcoin.Bit they can't do this forever people will understand that no one can stop us from using bitcoins because it is a decentralized technology.So soon the fiat system will be replaced by the crypto currencies.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

To be honest, I am not surprised with this and for a long time I am thinking that banks and governments one of the reason why BTC is crashing. They spread FUDS around the internet because they know that more people are very emotional and panic sellers. Medias too are under the government so they will tell the media to spread negatives about bitcoin so when they will say anything about bitcoin, its always negative.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

They are curious how they can get banks involved in leveraging cryptocurrencies, ... To Fear or Not to Fear Bitcoin; Average Nerds on the Street Versus Bankers.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:58:48 PM
Merited by Lionel (1)

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

Thanks for this topic, many people have opened their eyes to the obvious things. Now it will be difficult for them, to make people panic, their false news.

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Thanks for this topic, many people have opened their eyes to the obvious things. Now it will be hard for them to panic when they release their false news.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:03:14 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:40:11 PM by goodvibes05

Maybe  because of the competition thats why they fear btc. People that are already engage into btc or cryptocurrency have their own digital wallet where they stored or keep their btc. With this digital wallet converting btc to a local currency is very easy as well as when you cash out or withdraw money without going in a bank. Actually this news is not surprising because we all know this could happen. They are afraid that people saving in a bank will be lessen because more and more people is getting involved in btc or cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:10:53 PM

Banks fear bicoin because they afraid to lose their depositors and clients. Also Bitcoin can do what banks offered such as lending, deposits, trading, and money exchange.BTC have advantages over bank and one of these is instant transfer of value at almost no cost between two parties without the need for a trusted third party.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:45:26 AM
Merited by Lionel (1), WUUEX79 (1)

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Only a fool who doesn't know this problem, this's an old story, it's a public secret and we can't escape from this dictatorship. Actually the Government is the nation's colonial in his own country. Because they have bound their own nation away from prosperity and their eyes of the heart has been blinded by office.

If our government were a bit smarter than their people, they might be able to use bitcoin as the best solution for the prosperity of the nation and his country but unfortunately our government is stupid.

Banks are scared because it could cause them to raise the inflation rates since people are having too much money that are non-taxable. This could create a market where money would have no value since the supply of money is really high. Banks are not scared because they would have a competitor, but they are scared for the welfare of the people.

Those are the typical excuses they tell you. Are they really worried for your well being? Come on.

We are paying these insane taxes to pay the public debt, but the public debt is just something they invented out of nothing!
Have you watched the Zeigest movie? Go watch it and come back

I have never watched a Zeigest movie but i really understand what you mean, i read your post since this topic started and everything is very interesting, and what you say i think everything is right.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:34:49 AM

I don't understand the words they are saying but from what I am seeing is the guy invested huge amounts of money in cryptocurrency and at the end of the video is he is losing his money. Also from the restaurant scene he is supposed to pay in Bitcoin but sadly the restaurant is not accepting it forcing the date to pay for the food. I think the Central Bank is playing fair as it is what is happening right now and it is hard to deny a fact. Because we can lose our money in anytime just like what happened to the guy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: