Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bitcoin effect on our future?  (Read 417 times)
chaukhchi

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Bitcoin has really affected our lives because I think the more advanced a country so bitcoinpun will grow along with the development of technology around the world, because the effects of this bitcoin that we will face in work, and many investment science that we can get from this bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oksana3619

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

I suppose that bitcoin will take in the future one of the types of payment. So I would not be surprised if in a couple of years we will pay for purchases by bitcoins
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

with bitcoin time passes and in the future bitcoin will increase again because of the many new enthusiasts who go into this bitcoin, and many new investors are also interested in the bitcoin will be storied in the future
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

Bitcoin will affect our future life. Because when you work in bitcoin, you get a good salary. And that salary will help you to change your future. The number of Bitcoin usage is increasing day by day. People are very excited about Bitcoin. They hold Bitcoins and understand the opportunities and sell it. It will remove unemployment in the world and change the financial condition of the people in the future.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

then that bitcoin right now the asset is good because it is an achievement for us in terms of financial independence.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

Bitcoin affects our future if ever this is given the chance to go mainstream. Decentralized blockchains are also due to bitcoin and it will become common soon as most companies and even governments will use it.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

Bitcoin has a great impact especially in the thoughts for our future. With your investment in it, you have to be extra careful in it so that your future will be secured.
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

so many ways to effect our future via bitcoin. all ready btc is the best digital crypto currency and most reliable trusted currency . its fully decentralised and best for its own nature. I think in future btc dominated all the currency
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

People are being very crazy about the bitcoin..
Everyone try to hold the bitcoin and want to sell at higher price.
How it will affect our future system?
It can affect my future by helping me in my daily needs preparing my financial status for my future finances too
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

Bitcoin must be effect on our all people future.Beacause there are many people work for the developed on the bitcoin.So bitcoin is best currency in our crypto.Day by day it effect on our future life.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

It gonna affect my future by it changes my life it changes my personality my human being because I'm stress free I can buy and go all I want to go
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

As a bitcoin user, it has a big change in my life it affects my future life before, I have a financial problem but now its over ... I keep some money for my future and I want to invest again in crypto.bitcoin is the answer to my financial problem.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

I think the fact that cryptocurrency ecosystem is unregulated gives a bad and sinister perception to newbies and other traders/investors at large.
We're in a society where everyone thinks the algorithm of this progrma is made to let you lose money in any way.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

Ofcourse everyone want to have a big profit from their bitcoin that is the reason why they hold it. Those who willing to hold their bitcoin will preparing there future because they are trusted that bitcoin is giving them a better future.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

What do you mean by future system? System in bitcoin, currency system, or payment system? But I will tackle the most general, the future itself. Bitcoin will affect our future in many different ways. Only if bitcoin will still thrive, alive and popular for the next years or decades. It might become the main method of payment. But I don't think that it will be the world's currency. I think that it is best to leave bitcoin as a form of investment.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will become the main payment system.Because it is profitable and convenient.But bitcoin is still too young. It is at an early stage of its development. And along with its advantages and disadvantages.The government must take care to resolve it. And it is necessary to solve this problem today.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

It is a big effect, i think bitcoin is our future money or maybe cryptocurrency, we dont need cash in the future we will be just presenting one ID that has all our info, money and more.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

It will become a big effect on our future once the bitcoin has been legalized on all over the world because bitcoin will become the new payment method of buying foods, online shopping, and other. Bitcoin will affect the future because bitcoin has faster transactions than we have today. And bitcoin will become advantage to those people who starts early because they can become millionaire rather than those people who are starting using bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

currently bitcoin is an area of ​​investment that has a high enough value to make it possible for everyone who invests in bitcoin will have a good future. and I think this is quite natural because I think the purpose of the investors with what they do by holding for a long time because they want to get a profit. so I guess if you say about the future system chances of crypto will be everyone's choice in terms of financial.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

The effects of bitcoin in our future my answer is depend on us to respond, we can not control our desire in managing our finance. which we generate from bitcoin (fantastic income). Because many people do stupid things with their wealth. Liked spending money for negative purposes. if we can make good use BITCOIN is great for our future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: