Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonex Mining  (Read 211 times)
noosphere (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:44:56 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 09:33:57 AM by noosphere

Hi
How long will  take to have mature coins in my desktop cryptonex wallet?
Thanks
http://i68.tinypic.com/160v1q0.jpg

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexwon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

Hi
Thanks

It means that you need to wait for a bit longer as you have a small amount of coins (the larger the amount on the balance and the longer your wallet is online, the more often the reward comes.)
To see the approximate time of the following reward, you need to hover a cursor over the hammers icon in the lower right corner of the wallet.
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

Hi
Thanks

It means that you need to wait for a bit longer as you have a small amount of coins (the larger the amount on the balance and the longer your wallet is online, the more often the reward comes.)
To see the approximate time of the following reward, you need to hover a cursor over the hammers icon in the lower right corner of the wallet.

Rewards usually come in packs within the certain range, specifically 0.5-1.5 coins (most of the time), with numbers around 1.0 being much more often (at least in my case). As it was mentioned above, your stake is probably not very big, so you can be waiting for your reward for a pretty long time. For example, if you have 10 coins, it could take from 5 months to 15 months for the reward to come. So the larger amount of coins you have  - the more often you'll receive rewards for mining. I guess they've chosen this specific size so that blockchain won't be overloaded with small transactions and users won't wait for the rewards forever.

As for your screenshot, it is also possible that you've just transferred funds to your Windows or Mac or whatever valet, so you should have waited for a bit. (It takes an hour or two after the transfer to start mining CNX, they mentioned it in one of the guides), the other explanation I see is that the amount of coins is too small. In that case, the program could not count the time correctly, but it's a wild guess.

Daniel_West

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

Hi
Thanks

How long did it take for you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: