Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: bounties for newbies!!  (Read 491 times)
Queen_A (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

i tried to apply to some bounties (translating) and there requieres previous works, and as a newbie i don't have them , what i have to do ?
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

i tried to apply to some bounties (translating) and there requieres previous works, and as a newbie i don't have them , what i have to do ?
you can't apply since you are a newbie so you need to increase you activities to promote you rank

mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

you can't apply since you are a newbie so you need to increase you activities to promote you rank

Unfortunately, this is how it looks. It's hard to find something for a newbie.
Jetta88

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

A newbie here really can't do much when it comes to bounties here, that's why you need to have some sort of social media following to earn something in bounties.

Try aiming for Twitter and Facebook based bounties. These are usually easy and it just requires liking, posting , commenting, re-tweeting for stakes.

Some bounties also allow you to write a blog post on their ICO and/or create a Youtube Video if you have decent amount of subscribers.

Make sure to contribute to the forum while you do this to build up your cred and one day you might get accepted with translation bounties. Good luck!
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

There are lots of ways to join in bounties but mostly they are looking for higher rank because if you are just newbie you can't post images and newbie has limited feature unlike higher rank unless if you wanted to post images in newbie you need to become copper member but its a paid or donate version just to enable to post images even you are newbie.. and you can start offering your translation there are lots of bounties don't need higher rank or no need to show previous work just keep trying to offer your translation until you found 1 and save it to your portfolio to show it in the future if some bounties ask for your previous work. .
Like the above said you can also try the facebook and twitter campaign don't forget to join too in telegram group they are also paying tokens or airdrop..
The other thing is referral to earn token or airdrops.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:59:08 AM

you need to promote your rank.. so that you can enter a bounty
post a topic that can help others or reasearch a topic to help you to get promote
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

I do Facebook & Blog bounties since I love writing. My Twitter only has 45 followers so it's not an option yet.  Grin
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:17:38 AM

Try to get some experience bro. Don't rush, give at least one month of experience.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:21:51 AM

Unfortunately, this is how it looks. It's hard to find something for a newbie.

Well there are few bounty campaign we can join as a newbie you need to read from the thread..Explore guys..
mits001

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

I do Facebook & Blog bounties since I love writing. My Twitter only has 45 followers so it's not an option yet.  Grin

Yeah, untill you climb up the ladder of rankings on bitcointalk.org, you can participate in FB, Twitter or Blog bounties. Meanwhile, keep posting on Bitcointalk forum too to increase your activity. Once you reach Jr. Member or higher then you will get more opportunities to participate in bounties. Higher the rank, higher the bounty!  Cool
dilaanQT

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

There are lots of ways to join in bounties but mostly they are looking for higher rank because if you are just newbie you can't post images and newbie has limited feature unlike higher rank unless if you wanted to post images in newbie you need to become copper member but its a paid or donate version just to enable to post images even you are newbie.. and you can start offering your translation there are lots of bounties don't need higher rank or no need to show previous work just keep trying to offer your translation until you found 1 and save it to your portfolio to show it in the future if some bounties ask for your previous work. .
Like the above said you can also try the facebook and twitter campaign don't forget to join too in telegram group they are also paying tokens or airdrop..

Very useful answered. I will tried your suggestions being I am newbie. There are more ways to join to have a payment. This mean bitcoin is  like bank of money or the check payment turn to fiat.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

Actually rank does not mean anything for translation and social media campaigns, it matters only for signature.

Just go to not very popular ICOs and offer them your translating service for free - that is how you can fulfill your portfolio with works.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sippadgarden

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

Signature Campaigns or Bounties are applicable for Sr. Members or higher ranks. For me to be a Sr. member how many activities and merits I need to earn?
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:45:47 AM

Maybe you should try to join signature, telegram or social media campaign from that you could gain experienced/ knowledge on how does crypto-world works. There's a lot of opportunities that you could find along the forum even for a newbie like you.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
darkillusion

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

What's the minimum rank for signature campaigns?
melirahma

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Me too newbie here who looking for bountie especially translate.. But I cant get it like u.. 😔😭
daviejoneslocker

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

I saw this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
It seems like the minimum rank to join a campaign is member for some, but full member for most.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

Some bounty programs were accepting newbies into their campaigns. Now campaigns have begun to accept Junior Members, and for translation and other campaigns reputation and past work proofs were expected. To get into these works, user need to stay long in the forum learning more and more about the different bounties.
krisssssy01

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

Some bounty programs were accepting newbies into their campaigns. Now campaigns have begun to accept Junior Members, and for translation and other campaigns reputation and past work proofs were expected. To get into these works, user need to stay long in the forum learning more and more about the different bounties.

Sad to say 99% bounties are for higher ranks bec they require signature++++ that only heigher ranks can afford...for newbies like me just settle with airdrops...peace out 😊😊😊
NSS7788

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

Join this forum effectively by posting quality posts. Then ranks will go up with the merits. Until then you can do social bounties...
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

Try twitter and facebook bounty, Make some followers and friends and then apply for bounty campaigns.
RegUs23

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Thanks a lot!
Yes, usually newbies are not allowed to signature Sad
I'm starting with facebook and twitter campaigns. I know people who make a good profit only in social campaigns!!
ylmz611

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

How can I promote my rank ? Please help me.
joaco

Activity: 66
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

You'll have to work hard in order to become a Junior member at least. Then you'll be able to participate in some bounties.
ylmz611

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

How can I promote my rank ? Please help me.

read here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2974436.0

thank you very much.
sippadgarden

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

I just found out that to be able to have higher ranks these are the qualifications: Jr. Member - 30 activities; Member - 60 activities and 10 merits; Full Member - 120 activities and 100 merits; Sr. Member - 240 activities and 250 merits; Hero Member - 480 activities and 500 merits.
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:18:23 AM

Actually rank does not mean anything for translation and social media campaigns, it matters only for signature.

Just go to not very popular ICOs and offer them your translating service for free - that is how you can fulfill your portfolio with works.

You are wrong. If you were at the buyers position, who will you give more preference to- a newbie or an established member ? Dealing with a newbie can be a headche as he might be be aware of rules or in worst case can be a scammer.
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

there are few bounties for newbie.so you have to increae your rank to get more bounties.besides you have to increse your followers and friends in some social media.that's the thing one have to do as a newbie.
Valandily

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

So in short no bounties for newbies, Sad

You can grow your twitter rapidly and apply for twitter bounties. Also use this forum for good conversations and increase your rank to have bigger stakes in btalk bounties I guess
Wipper

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

If you really want to do some nice bounty programs, up your rank. You have to post quality messages, not spam.

You can also try to catch some translation/twitter bounty that will get you a nice amount of coins, but trust me its better to up your rank anyways.

algira37

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

bad news
ddhsaranga

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

First make a good twitter account and a facebook account and make a good numbers of followers. then you can involve with twitter and facebook bounty. After coming to jr member position in your bitcointalk account, you can do signature campain also.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

It is important to rank first before entering bounties because sometimes they do not accept newbie yet. Promote your rank first. do not first hurry to do what you do and learn first and cultivate yourself in this work. For me this is what you should do
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

I think u have to be junior member for bounty token.So for this,you post quality post regularly ,so after 30 activity ,you become junior member.After that u r eligible for signature bounty and translating bounty.
darkillusion

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:11:28 AM

I saw this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
It seems like the minimum rank to join a campaign is member for some, but full member for most.

Oh. Sad long way to go for me. Thanks, @daviejoneslocker!
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

You have to qualify. You have to post good quality. Otherwise you will not be a member. It is difficult to find work in this forum without a member.
zeillike01

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

the best way for us (newbies) is we don't have a choice but to keep grinding and hustling everyday to rank up, patience is the number 1 key here. Even some of the campaigns will accept us the salary is too low compared to the higher ranks.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

Try to use your twitter account if you have thousands of followers or thousand friends on Facebook, some campaign doesn't care if you're a newbie if you join FB and twitter campaign but please read the rules.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
g0rlitzer

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

bad reality
CoinRace

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:34:37 AM

Do you have a personal blog or you publish on Medium / Steemit?
arcadian

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

You still can participate in social media campaigns that are dependent on the quality of your FB & Twitter accounts. For signature campaigns there is no other way to rank up or you can spend some $ to buy higher level accounts
sippadgarden

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

Would you please provide a link where in we can read the twitter and fb account campaign rules and regulations?
michael_finnoq

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

Would you please provide a link where in we can read the twitter and fb account campaign rules and regulations?

As I know, each bounty campaign can arrange the rules according to their own taste.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

Thanks for sharing. It is nice to my perception.
sippadgarden

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

As I know, each bounty campaign can arrange the rules according to their own taste.

I see, I am excited and curious about how to join that campaign. Thanks anyway michael_finnoq.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

you need to promote your rank first..post in a thread to be helpful to anyone
no need to hurry, just take it step by step.. and you can understand how bounties operate
read the information about the bounties so that you can understand..
loku123

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

You need to increase your rank by doing activities. After that you can get a higher rank you can enter bounties.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: