Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $20k by July according to Tom Lee  (Read 1034 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

It's quite possible knowing that bitcoin is the most successful coin. We should at least wait and be patient if this prediction will come true, but hoping it would come true or even better. I always have high hopes in BTC because our market keeps growing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

By July? So we have to wait for a couple of months before seeing bitcoin hit $20,000. Not that long so whether Tom Lee predict it or not I'm sure that we will be there soon but I don't have an exact time on when it will happen.
In fact, I think that Bitcoin will reach the mark of 20 thousand dollars much earlier.
I'm hoping that you have a tongue of an angel.
Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

Yes, prediction is always an integral part of the cryptocurrency business. Sometimes it is intuition. Bitcoin has significant growth in 2017. The $ 20,000 price is a historic success of cryptocurrency, proving the value of bitcoin. We can believe and hope that the $ 20,000 no fai is the stop this year.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

Do you agree? I think it seems pretty realistic, considering how well it's doing right now.

http://tkcryptos.com/bitcoin-20-000-july-says-tom-lee/

This level was already tested at the end of last year. The price will definitely reach 20k $ this year, despite large price fluctuations. It is possible that it will happen before July, although it is very difficult to predict when.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

Do you agree? I think it seems pretty realistic, considering how well it's doing right now.

I think the value of BTC is increasing! Currently, it is still very good to buy, but BTC must do something to reduce the transaction fee
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

In early February, when the rate of bitcoin stood at around $6 thousand, an unknown investor bought bitcoins worth $400 million But now the price of bitcoin rose to $11 thousand bichenovii He became a billionaire.
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

As time of bitcoin showed already showed good results. This year will not become an exception and we exactly will see the height of bitcoin upwards. It can be and to 50000$

Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

I already have heard many of different predictions , from scam till 500K
some of them of course come true and the person who predicted this, will say  "I told you" and bla bla bla

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

all predictions about BITCOIN are very good, I see BITCOIN price growth in the future according to experts will continue to increase, so I agree that the price of BITCOIN will reach 20 USD in July later, we just wait
number37

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

it looks like the truth, lately a lot of forecasts in the sky, this one is close to the adequate price
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

It is very possible because bitcoin's price today has reached the $12k mark and it is only february we still have 5months to before july,the high volatility of the market gives us more chance of getting more money from bitcoin's drama,because if we are getting into bitcoin's market when a dip happened we are making a lot of money from the bloodbaths everytime.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

It is possible. When it started at $900 at the beginning of 2017 nobody thought it would go to 19K. Now when its 10 or 11K why should it not go to 20-25K  Shocked
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are an attractive investment tool for so many people today. The number of investors is growing rapidly and many start their investment with the purchase of bitcoins.
So its price will grow even more.
AndrZG

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

I hold BTC, I think that Bitcoin will grow and will cost more than $25k by July.
beheddard

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

Pretty hard to predict these things, but BTC reaching it's previous all time high midway through the year isn't too bold a prediction.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

This very possible because bitcoin's dumpage has already stopped,and it is still in recovering phase which to get ready for the nexy big skyrockets  like what it is doing from the past few years,after the big dump has happened the next would be exponentially improvements to its currenct price,people's mind are getting setup with these statements that is why most of the people will think it will happen,mind conditioning.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

This is a perfect example of a manipulation to the market,conditioning mind of most of the people is hilarious because its very effective most of the time,speculations would be the reason why most of the people will start buying more bitcoin,but it is very possible because bitcoin's all time high is near to that price range.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

Yes, this is quite realistic, considering that bitcoin always after some time after its long fall beats its previous price records. By the summer, bitcoin will definitely grow to $ 20,000, so that it no longer happens in the world of crypto currency. If bitcoin eliminates the shortcomings in it, which led to a decrease in its popularity in recent times, then this price tag will pass without stopping.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

Yes, this is quite realistic, considering that bitcoin always after some time after its long fall beats its previous price records. By the summer, bitcoin will definitely grow to $ 20,000, so that it no longer happens in the world of crypto currency. If bitcoin eliminates the shortcomings in it, which led to a decrease in its popularity in recent times, then this price tag will pass without stopping.

Well, it could possibly reach that soon $20,000 by July because this time bitcoin experienced having a very dip correction. Happening today as price goes up gradually the determination will get hit as the public trust is continuing increasing towards cryptocurrency so basically will affect the demand and supply in digital world.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

We hope and we assume that bitcoin by july will reach again the $20,000 and surely more investor will come for bitcoin. If this gonna be happen the prediction that within this year bitcoin will reach also  the $40,000 to $50,000 according also to my research and to video. As i see to the crypto market that bitcoin will step by step recovering from the lowest price so we hope that reach that value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: