Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Baltic Fund -INVEST IN PROMISING CEE & CIS STARTUPS AND ECOSYSTEM🔥  (Read 2586 times)
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

Hello. When the ICO will end?

On June 18. But I believe that all tokens will be sold much earlier.
so this project still has a long time before ICO ends and the team must continue their promotion with the more interesting to get investors who will join this project. hope it luck and success.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Hey. Will investors be able to get advice on which of the startups is more rational to invest money in?
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

A good promotion will take this project really high I believe. I like the concept. Good luck Smiley)

1881 - 193∞
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

Hey. Will investors be able to get advice on which of the startups is more rational to invest money in?
Yes, I read that this option was possible.
advertkane121

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

That's great, but I'm afraid they won't be able to stay open-minded, especially when they get paid for these consultations
vasilyberdman (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

Hi, ICO will end 18 of June.
But it will be the last stage of the ICO, stage without bonuses.

Now it's public pre-sale stage going with 15% token bonus.

Full information about ICO stages available here:
https://baltic.fund/#icodates

Hello. When the ICO will end?
ggcript

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

That's great, but I'm afraid they won't be able to stay open-minded, especially when they get paid for these consultations
What makes you think they're gonna be preconceived? I am sure that the Baltic Fund team consists exclusively of real professionals.
advertkane121

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

What makes you think they're gonna be preconceived? I am sure that the Baltic Fund team consists exclusively of real professionals.
For example, they can promote a startup, that has paid for internal promotion, in such consultations.
ggcript

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

For example, they can promote a startup, that has paid for internal promotion, in such consultations.
First of all, it is unlikely that such a scheme can be called legitimate. Secondly, the expert advisors will probably be more interested in increasing your income, not in advertising.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

First of all, it is unlikely that such a scheme can be called legitimate. Secondly, the expert advisors will probably be more interested in increasing your income, not in advertising.
What kind of internal promotion are you talking about? Will such tools be implemented on Baltic Fund?
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Thank you for your support!  Smiley
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

What do you mean by saying "internal promotion"? 
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

The project has a strong and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest possible time and I hope they will succeed.This is a really new and unusual project.
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

The project has a strong and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest possible time and I hope they will succeed.This is a really new and unusual project.

Thank you for your words full of motivation for our team!  Smiley
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

Good afternoon. How much will one hour of consulting session cost approximately? I just want to understand if the average user will be able to afford it.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

Will the bonuses be valid throughout the sale?
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Good afternoon. How much will one hour of consulting session cost approximately? I just want to understand if the average user will be able to afford it.

Hi! We do not give some separate consulting sessions - all consultings are within our incubator and general support of start ups joined our platform.
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

Will the bonuses be valid throughout the sale?

Hi! The bonuses will reduce during the whole period of sale: till the end of pre-sale (26th of March) it will be 15% bonus. Since 6th April till 30th April there will be 10% bonus, since 30th April till 21st May there will be 5% bonus. The last period of sale will be without any bonuses (May, 21 - June, 18)
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Will it be possible to buy tickets for all sorts of events, held by your platform, only for tokens? Maybe there are other options?
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

Will it be possible to buy tickets for all sorts of events, held by your platform, only for tokens? Maybe there are other options?

It depends on the type of event, but the tickets/entrance/online participation in community events will be only available for token holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: