Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Baltic Fund -INVEST IN PROMISING CEE & CIS STARTUPS AND ECOSYSTEM🔥  (Read 2583 times)
vasilyberdman (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

Great idea and great project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep up the great work! Wink

Happy to hear that! Thank you!  Smiley
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

How platform helps investors?

Firstly, we pre-select the most promising startups out of thousands. We use an AI-based analysis tool to narrow the list, but the final preselection is up to industry experts. The platform offers the investors, which startups to support, based on their investment background, personal preferences, and exit strategy. The platform manages the whole acceleration process and paperwork, offering the investor weekly results of the acceleration. During the last 4 weeks of the acceleration, startups are introduced to matching seed/A-round investors worldwide. The early investors decide either they convert their options or sell them to the seed/ A-round investor(s) and exit. The platform offers the investors recommendations and projections based on predictive analysis, AI and experts opinions.

So, what it has to do with the ICO?

Acceleration program costs a certain amount of BALT tokens for each startup, depending on the startup score. We sell these tokens to investors during our ICO. Investor uses these tokens to fund a startup(s) acceleration. Startup(s) offers investor (s) an option, which can later be converted into equity share or sold to the next investor during the seed funding round.

How does the blockchain fit here?

Our goal is to make the whole process from pre-selection to exit totally transparent for every investor. Investor will be able to track each step and each stage of startup acceleration and later to track all the offers from potential seed/A-round investors.

How do we pre-select startups?

– working MVP, traction, paying users

– realistic business model

– english-speaking founders with at least some entrepreneurial experience

– trending industries: cybersecurity, enterprise, blockchain, AI/ML, edtech, fintech, energy, shared economy, and others
How are we doing so far

– 60 000 000 tokens are sold to the whitelisted crypto holders or committed by the professional investors during the private/public pre-ICOs

– the application process for startups launches in the middle of April

– several strategic partnerships with global corporations on startup mentoring

hardbakker

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

The project looks very promising to me.
Do you already have start-up projects on your platform?
Will investors be able to reinvest if a chosen start-up fails?
psychchetibo

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

May I know why there is no source code on the Baltic's github page? I asked the admin on telegram group a couple of days ago to show us the code, she said her team would add the code asap but still I can't see the token code on here. https://github.com/BalticFund/BALT-

Hi, I asked my colleagues about it. The development team was really busy these days creating an mvp of the platform, they will get back to uploading the token code after the Easter. 

The code should be available in my opinion. Otherwise we can't verify whether there are backdoors or anything included.

I totally agree with you. As I mentioned before, I'll ask the tech team tomorrow to upload the code to the github.

Any info about the outcome of your request to the team? Could you share a link to the source to allow people to check it for themselves?

Hi! At least we got the link on github, so you may check it: https://github.com/BalticFund/BALT-SOURCE
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

The project looks very promising to me.
Do you already have start-up projects on your platform?
Will investors be able to reinvest if a chosen start-up fails?

Hi, thank you for your support.
We don't have a platform yet, we are building it, at the moment. But we have startups in our offline acceleration and we will also announce a call for startup applications this week.

What do you mean by re-invest? To take tokens away from the startup and give them to another one? No, it's not possible, because startup might have already spent these tokens for acceleration and growth services. However, we give the investors the ultimate information (based both on machine learning and experts opinion) and offer our matching and recommendation services at the platform, so he/she could choose a right startup from the list.

vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?

Hi, yes, we have several innovations: AI-based prediction and analysis tool, block-chain based platform, digitalization of business processes, etc. Which one would you like to know more about?

Do you mean any specific company to compete with or the market in general?
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

Private and public pre-sale went pretty well as it seems. Is there a softcap to reach, and if yes, how far is it away?

And will the sale for whitelisted investors only go on for two days? Why such a short period?

Sorry for all these questions, I hope you find time to answer me Smiley

Hi! We have reached softcap and it's about 60m tokens sold already!

At the moment, we are mostly focused on syndicated and professional investors. So it's easier for us to pre-check the participants in advance and to allow them to buy tokens 2 days per month, than to fight with scammers and possible fraud on daily basis.

Thank you for your support!  Smiley

Interesting desicion, I see such sale plan for the first time, hope it will help you to develop even faster
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

Wow, great project. Can you highlight your advantages over competitors? I think with such a progressive development of the project you will succeed.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

Hi, yes, we have several innovations: AI-based prediction and analysis tool, block-chain based platform, digitalization of business processes, etc. Which one would you like to know more about?

Prediction and tools based on AI can help us find more potential companies to invest quickly. I think this is a great change.
antolinicio1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

Prediction and tools based on AI can help us find more potential companies to invest quickly. I think this is a great change.

I totally agree with you. Artificial intelligence is currently the most relevant topic that opens the door to the future.

Angel35

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

Hello guys, can you tell us where can we find your MVP?
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

Thank you. Also, it will help both, investors and startups, to get the bigger picture.
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

Hi, we are working on it now, the alpha is in progress.
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:21:01 AM

The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability (judging by how the team answers all the questions in this forum)
antolinicio1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

Will be develop a mobile application? I think it's a very hot topic today. But keep in mind that apple store carefully selects the application before publishing.

vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability (judging by how the team answers all the questions in this forum)

Thank you for your support!
vasilyberdman (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

Will be develop a mobile application? I think it's a very hot topic today. But keep in mind that apple store carefully selects the application before publishing.

Yes, we are planning to build it later, but it is not our top priority at the moment.
Angel35

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

Yes, we are planning to build it later, but it is not our top priority at the moment.

Thanks for your answer!
GHminer98761

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Thanks for your answer!

Softcap is reached ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: