Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth founder says crypto could go to zero anytime  (Read 713 times)
Walrus1 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:35:07 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/19/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-warns-about-cryptocurrency-investment.html

It's not a doom and gloom forecast it's just a realization. Just don't go overboard throwing money at things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/19/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-warns-about-cryptocurrency-investment.html

It's not a doom and gloom forecast it's just a realization. Just don't go overboard throwing money at things

Many people have become greedy lately. That's why ICO price often don't make sense. I see some ICO projects are seeking only quick profit. I am glad that Mr Butterin said that, it's good call for us.
Jansaa

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

Etherium and altcoin is the best will grown up in last year! This year! You can say ' year of altcoin and token'
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

Well it all depends on where we park our funds. I primarily like to invest in businesses that are showing promise and have a chance of success. I do not like to just invest in the next hyped up coin or token. Does the business model look good for investors? Does it have a good team whereby I can have confidence in them? Is the product or service disruptive enough or beneficial to the world community at large so it solves a big problem? Are the returns on my investment going to be decent over a medium to long term period of time? These are the things I am looking for so I invest in businesses, more than just the tokens.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:33:05 AM

That is a wake up call from the co founder of ETH, no one should invest his/her saving in cryptocurrencies and again invest only what you can afford to loose because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and at that it is unpredictable any thing can happen but in at that taking the risk some times pays off.
randomhumster

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Vitalik says it several times a year.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

This has been posted so many times. Are you surprised that something might fail? This is just common sense information.

Positivebetting
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

I don't believe that the crypto world will fail because Satoshi made bitcoin to be rounded of and always start at 0-> 0.00000001 and how many satoshi millions of satoshi to get a 1 bitcoin but the no. Itself you would see it all started at 0 so no body will get lose. As long as you prepare yourbself to be a good long term holder.
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

The news is not new, perhaps it's made to protect people, and maybe a completely different meaning in his words is laid. But he did not disclose the secret, everyone understands what is at stake and that everything can disappear in a moment.

timet678

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

Most of them probably will. People should be treating a lot of crypto like penny stocks and not long term investments. I'm not saying there aren't good altcoins, it's just most of the 1500 or so of them won't survive.

xda-developer

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:27:59 AM

Anything could go to zero anytime. Oil could go to zero anytime if people found new cheap sorces of energy for example. What do you think about value of fiat currency? We have many examples in the history when fiat went to zero due econimical and political issues.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

What Buterin says is something everyone entering crypto is already aware of, or cautioned about constantly. Its sane advice, and one I believe all smart investors are naturally following, to invest only what one can afford to lose, and to store ones life savings in traditional assets. Moreover, most people should if possible have another regular source of income.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

He is saying that everybody knows, don't invest more than you can lose. No credit cards. And almost 90% of alts/ICO will disappear in the nearest future. There are too many companies that don't have the working tech and cost mill/billions of dollars here.   

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Yeah and so could anything else - including the US dollar and price of Gold. Things attain value form their demand from the market and their supply. Many cryptocurrencies have no real utility and SHOULD be worth practically nothing. Others are very innovative and help make the world a better place because of their technology. I think this year we will see a massive separation between "good" tokens/coins and "bad" ones.

Eth is only going to keep rising. BTC will too.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

There are so many similar threads with this one try to make a lot of people are miss understanding about what's vitalik said. As far as i understand about its just awareness for those don't need to spend all of their lives in the cryptocurrency just like you are selling your house to trade.
It may involve a lot of risks. That's the only mean of that words.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

Did what he said makes sense, because the current in the cryptocurrency market. is filled with too many greedy mood, most people just want short-term profit from in the cryptocurrency market., and no one pay attention to the real technology development, and most of the ICO project looks more like a scam, then return to 0 is entirely possible.

legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

Even if it is true, it is very wrong to say. People are afraid to invest. After these words they will be more scared. Must have a side to defend. It should not always tell the bad side.
kickero0O

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

That is a wake up call from the co founder of ETH, no one should invest his/her saving in cryptocurrencies and again invest only what you can afford to loose because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and at that it is unpredictable any thing can happen but in at that taking the risk some times pays off.

Vitalik is telling the truth. And in fact, there are many coins that lose its values especially the cam ones. Remember bitconnect? Anytime, someone can dump the coins price, its a reality. But of course, until there is a supply, and when all is dump, theres nothing to drop anymore, but only for the coins to go up. As rule, Invest only the amount that you can afford to lose.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███       Node      |      INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS ENERGY       ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
[   P R E - I T O   ►   Dec 7th - Jan 7th   ] (http://www.nodepower.io/)
FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/nodepower.eu/)  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/nodepower_eu)  INSTAGRAM (https://www.instagram.com/nodepower.eu/)  SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/node-technology/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MDQxNjY2ODA0LThlMmIzZmY3ZDc5NmU3M2UwYTU4MDZjYWUyYjRmNzc0M2QxMzFjNDcyYzU2ZTg1YWFjYTM3YmMzOWY4Y2Y5NGI/)  REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/user/nodepower/)  |  WHITEPAPER  | (http://www.nodepower.io/whitepaper.pdf)  MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@nodepower)  TELEGRAM (https://t.me/nodeofficial/)  YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyeSKoizPsbmchL9MNzT1w/)  LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18262353/)  GITHUB (https://github.com/nodepower/)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:15:28 AM

i think Vitalik is trying to justify the fact that Ethereum has been getting dumped hard in the past couple of months and could not recover its price despite all the hype and advertisement they have been doing for it. and each time they pump it again over $1000 it again gets dumped back below it to $800-$900 and no matter how much their pumping team tries they can not achieve the ATH anymore because of the high sell pressure.

he doesn't  care about ETH or any other cryptocurrency anyways. i think he has proven that when he became a millionaire overnight and sold some of his premined coins. his involvement and relationship with banks also proves this.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

We are talking of possibilities here. And Vitalik Buterin is just being true to the real situation. If we talk of possibilities, it covers pretty much everything. It is even possible for the world to end tomorrow. That's the equivalent of Buterin's statement. I hope people will not make something totally different from what the person is really talking about. This might become another source of shallow and unnecessary FUD.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
timikulit

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Just like mentioned above its only possibilities and this comment of ETH founder Vitalik Buterin is not a wakeup call instead a reminder for all.

Lets look FIAT. Fiat is only a printed paper with no value. The government put value on it for you to buy and sell goods and for them to control the inflation and the people spending it. If a world war broke, fiat currency will be useless while gold and bitcoin will become more worthy.

Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

i think Vitalik is trying to justify the fact that Ethereum has been getting dumped hard in the past couple of months and could not recover its price despite all the hype and advertisement they have been doing for it. and each time they pump it again over $1000 it again gets dumped back below it to $800-$900 and no matter how much their pumping team tries they can not achieve the ATH anymore because of the high sell pressure.

he doesn't  care about ETH or any other cryptocurrency anyways. i think he has proven that when he became a millionaire overnight and sold some of his premined coins. his involvement and relationship with banks also proves this.

Very little people are doing crypto because of their believes, they are here for the money.
If the risk are high so are the percentage of profit but also percentage of lose.

He is saying all the stuff we already knew but he is saying it out loud.

IF all this bring us some new era for new technology that's great but to make an omelet you need to brake some eggs, lots and lots of people will lose their money in crypto. Some will lose only small percentage and some will ruin their lives investing all they have.

You know what is called when you put all your money on something and hope to win? Gamble

gowron24

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

It is good that the founders say it (Litecoin's Charlie Lee also) as they curb the passions of the silly investors who dont know better - that is a sign of integrity. But for people who know a bit where to park their capital,  it seems that the amrket is still safe as it ever was...
Matrond

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

Yeah I definitely agree with the Eth Founder. He's only being realistic in a very direct way.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

it is something like confessing sins. What is the meaning of repeating the things that everybody knows already?  Is there anybody who sells their cryptocurrencies because of vitalik's comments?  It is totally meaningless..

turn the page
_yoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

Its possible. It does not have to be. But the founder of Ethereum is just a honest and realistic guy, who dont want to fleece somebody. Its the same with the stock market. It can crash everything down to 0. You always have to remember that. Cryptos are highly speculative businesses. So if you invest your money, you have no guarantee that you ever will see it again.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

What the ETH founder said is true, decentralization never ensures lasting, as long as there are users who want to use it will all get better but there are times when all users go and sell so it will make cryptocurrency worthless.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

This is never a new thing, whatever has a beginning, will surely have an ending. Even lives will one day end. The world might also end at anytime. Therefore, if Vitalik makes this statement, he is only reminding people and everyone of what they already know. Life is all about risk, so risk what you can afford to loose. Whoever wants to make it big should not also be afraid to loose.
mx667

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

What the ETH founder said is true, decentralization never ensures lasting, as long as there are users who want to use it will all get better but there are times when all users go and sell so it will make cryptocurrency worthless.
And I will say, the world will end at anytime, but of course all of us want to believe that the world will last forever right ? Do not worry, at the very beginning we must know that crypto investment is risky after all. The price of any crypto can go down and up at anytime, but we still invest. We do not know how long Bitcoin will recover and get back up again, but we still do trading and hope for the best. It is very normal to be afraid and having some doubts at what we love and what we believe. But that does not mean that it is a bad thing. We can learn from this forum and ask.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

This is only a speculation and prediction about crypto, everybody knows that we are free to share statement eitheir negative or positive about crypto, although crypto is not actually a legal business and it can be off at anytime if the creator wants to stop the operation. But the momentum of crypto are already in top line business in the world and a lot of investor who actually trust and invested enough capital. So it is impossible that crypto will down to zero value.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

Yeah, it is possible that crypto go to zero, but for now, the most probable scenario is that there will be 12 zeros, after "1" of the coin market cap. What I mean is that at the current situation the crypto market will probably go to 1 trillion rather than to go to 0. The prices are jumping once again and from a lot of places I read that the common believe is that the btc will make another race to 20 k...
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

I think Buterin is partial right. At any time, the entire value of Ethereum can be reset suddenly. In the end, there is such a risk of decentralization. According to this, I think that investors must be very careful and prepared for such a event.
matanco

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

These are the infancy of crypto economy,
there is no chance it will go zero because there is a strong base of believers and HODLers.

but it can go really low, and it will,
the shitcoin bubble hasn't burst yet.

but the burst will do only good to the idea itself, just like the burst of dotcom bubble
Pvt-snafu

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

And I agree with you. The platform that is built for having profit/outcome won't last for long enough to even be mentioned.

However, I do not fully agree with this part "It's not a doom and gloom forecast it's just a realization" I would say that BTC can go down to 3-4k in the blink of the eye, thus all cryptocurrency will go down lower than 80% compared with how it is now.
treejay

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

How are traditional assets the safest bet? We live in the most volatile time in history and also it is such a pain to trade stocks and other financial instruments. Crypto is the answer to the maladies of the current system. You just need to do your homework before you invest.
Lukan

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

Vita is just realistic and he cool down people that are rushing for big bucks.
We all take some risks, because of good rewarding, even higher than we should, but there is a limit.
Check 3 times, secure 5 times and always doubt.
hamster fat

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Vitalik's statements are of course important, but the price of coins is formed by the market, not by the founders.
Buyers and sellers on the exchange determine the price of coins.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

Every one could say this...he takes no risk with this...
I say:crypto could go to 0.00000000000001 so I will certainly be right before this great founder.

kier010

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

he have some point but only those failed projects or ICOs will go zero anytime. you just have to remember that to not put all your money in investing so that you won't cry later. investing in crypto is always risky all the time so be responsible to what you will be doing.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

I'm exactly agree with his statement about "Don't put in more money than you can afford to lose". A lots of ppl think that they will invest all their money now and will receive 10 times more. But  they remain bankrupt in the end and blame the crypto currency.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

This is just one of the thoughts of Vitalik Buterin. And he is right when he is talking about the necessity to create organize the currency with stable price and maybe with the understandable predictable strategy of development.
matsusomoto

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

He is just telling the truth so we need to know that cryptocurrencies are too volatile,it could crash and rise just a matter of hours.He just want to tell most of the people who are investing to cryptocurrencies will all their money could have lose all of their investment which is true because bitcoin is the only reason why our market is still alive,these bankers has planning to destroy our whole community using XRP nad USDT so we need to be vigillant everytime.

sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

May be he is a little exaggerates but overall he is right, and maybe his words will have an impact for some people, who want invest in crypto.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

A real wake up call and I am happy it is coming from someone like him, knowing the impact he has played in the cryptocurrency space. If there is even anything most investors should know is never to go all in or attempt something they cannot afford to lose.

Life generally is full of risks and no one can ascertain what the future holds with the same principle applying to cryptocurrencies. Most people really do not want to play along with the rule of life, but would rather decide to let their greed impulse take over them, which is where the problem starts.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

I must say the ICOs are getting more and more absurd now.
It really makes no sense for most of the projects to raise above dozens of millions of dollars.
They should go through seed, angel stages before that.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

Very realistic with his statements. Obviously, it is becoming obvious the level at which people are beginning to see cryptocurrency as a get rich quick scheme and forgetting the main essence for which most of these coins or tokens should be existing. Most investors usually do not even end up doing a proper investigation on an asset before investing and some may even decide to go all in.

The crypto space is still very risky and like he said, volatile, so, going down to zero for some, is not something that should not be expected.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

Not only Vitalik Buterin, Many investigations says If its value can increase rapidly, then it may decrease rapidly.
Anytime can go low. Don't worry, Crypto means risk, and if nothing gets taken away, then something can not be achieved.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

Many people have become greedy lately. That's why ICO price often don't make sense. I see some ICO projects are seeking only quick profit. I am glad that Mr Butterin said that, it's good call for us.
yes mr butterin got some point that somehow crypto could go worse and have zero value. But despite all things bad news and good news the reasons why i invest on cryptocurrency cause i believe somehow it will be used on the future and cause this the best field for investing my money.

brainitterem

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

The problem of crypto world now, that crypto price depends on news like 90% , and because of this its easy to manipulate billions of crypto and price can go down and up .
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

This is depend on the fundamental and benefits of that crypto, if that crypto does not have feature and benefits will possible going to be zero because no body buy and interest in it.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1890
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Greedy to the point that they risk all their life savings just because they want to make quick bucks and this is the main reason why so many of them panic easily and sell for loss once it starts dropping hard. It is really good he mentioned something like this, and if people are very smart enough, investing what they cannot afford to lose is like playing with the Tiger's tail. Hopefully, people get to listen.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Don't you think that it is a tactic so he can buy a very big bag at a cheaper price? Why didn't he already sold all his cryptos?
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

I think it is one reason why that statement alone creates FUD to the newbie and inexperienced investors and traders to think twice about investing in cryptocurrencies. I honestly don't think that it will go to zero anytime because it cannot be stopped.

Not even the banks and government could stop the disruptive technology (even destroying the main core won't help). The blockchain is like a virus that spreads throughout trillions of devices, but it makes sense that he did that for the purpose of not treating it like its life savings for us.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

I am worried about this. the fluctuations are disturbing in the meantime.
 but I have been following it for about 6 months and can not be said to be very stable for shan. see bitcoin prices.  Huh Huh
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Yes its true , any thing could happen to crypto its the most volatile investment at all time. Maybe upon investing at crypto we should check well the white paper, team , community and the potential of the coin. And dont throw all your funds on crypto maybe you should try also stockmarket and own a business too. We should diversify our income and play well, and play safe our money and dont stress too much in crypto. Crypto is dangerous investment but the fastest way to get rich if you play smart.
Haunebu

Activity: 3010
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Very realistic with his statements. Obviously, it is becoming obvious the level at which people are beginning to see cryptocurrency as a get rich quick scheme and forgetting the main essence for which most of these coins or tokens should be existing. Most investors usually do not even end up doing a proper investigation on an asset before investing and some may even decide to go all in.

The crypto space is still very risky and like he said, volatile, so, going down to zero for some, is not something that should not be expected.

His discussion is not a new one, nor is it a discovery that emerged during the crypto hystory alone. So, Vitalik haven't told me a thing I don't know.
Exactly my thoughts. This is something I knew about from a long time back and it makes sense due to the extreme volatility of the crypto market. Vitalik just stated the obvious which can happen at any particular point of time which is why everyone need to understand the risks before investing into such a volatile crypto market. Some people tend to invest big amounts without doing proper research into scam coins and end up losing huge amounts of money and blame bitcoin and the crypto market ultimately which is silly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

yes of course because the movement of the currency crypto very volatile and significant, because that is to choose altcoin to be invested must be seen with truth because if we wrong to choose it we could lose a lot of money. and altcoin itself must have a high shareholding by the project so that the prices listed do not drop drastically.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Anything could go to zero sum. In actual fact, fiat has gone to zeri many times n history but the Governmenr keep printing more money and keep creating more debt for you and me and our generations unborn. What ethereum founder is saying should be put in perspective not unneccesarily creating FUD out of it!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

I dont see anything wrong about what his statement because it is the truth which we need to accept,the market volatility of cryptocurrencies is very high and it could rise and fall all of a sudden,few hours and it can recover from any market crash,theres nothing to worry about we have been here for a long time and we will survive anything that would happen to bitcoin's price.Im sure that the big players wont allow bitcoin to fall down easily.

Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

The words zero value in crypto is a bad thing that people worried and many people closely prayed that it will not happen soon. It is only the management can decide and make a direct decision on what being to do, to avoid crypto business will come into zero value. I know many people trust the capability of the management on how to handle any bad things that come in crypto business. And hopefully the negative spectations about crypto value will not truly happen.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

It's too early for the cryptocurrency market to die, not yet time, I think we have a couple of years , and there already time will show
Don Stefanello

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

He is right tho, crypto is highly fragile, its because everything is connected to bitcoin, and when it falls, alts fall as well, when it rises, alts lose the value, its not a good thing for the market obv, and we need to have something much more stable to have a chance into making a crypto era
oscarrsm

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

I do not know what he meant. Perhaps this is a warning that you can not invest in cryptocurrency all in. Or he seems to be reduced of responsibility for the fact that Ethereum can not exceed 900 dollars now a days. But such huge statements from the founder of one of the largest platforms is simply horror. He does not believe in his work? I do not understand.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2842
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

I am afraid that what he said is true because we can see that from the beginning, the price is too volatile and this could make people too afraid and worry about investing their money in crypto. besides that, until now, there are only a few countries that accepting crypto as a new technology and new way to make money and I think this could be each of the government is not yet finish to learn about the crypto. in crypto itself, there are any group or people which makes the price is up and down and I see there is much news that makes the crypto is a bad thing and people should not invest in crypto. but I hope that I am wrong and personally, I still support the crypto because this is a new way for us, for people to have a new way to earn income and earn money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

I think that's just him being safe, of course, any crypto could go to zero any time.

Hope this won't be the case though.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

I think this is unlikely. Market capitalization is too large, not easy to lose all when there are still many investors believe in cryptocurrency.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Of course, that's can happen but I don't think a project that's already so big such as bitcoin.eth almost impossible to drop that's far. There will be some dips along the way though
FOUAD1994

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

yes of course , crypto currency are a very high risk investment , they can lose value at any time , if you are affraid to lose money , traditional assets are the best investment for you
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

I believe this is a great advice coming from cryptocurrency expert and a way of advertising eth at the same time.
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

I think that's not a reason to sell all altcoins and Ethereum!This is just an assumption, the participants themselves regulate prices! Blockchain is not going anywhere!All can ruin the state if they do ban,and so it will continue!
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

Well it all depends on where we park our funds. I primarily like to invest in businesses that are showing promise and have a chance of success. I do not like to just invest in the next hyped up coin or token. Does the business model look good for investors? Does it have a good team whereby I can have confidence in them? Is the product or service disruptive enough or beneficial to the world community at large so it solves a big problem? Are the returns on my investment going to be decent over a medium to long term period of time? These are the things I am looking for so I invest in businesses, more than just the tokens.
Sure, if you do some proper diligence on most of the coins you are holding, you should at least be able to minimize the risk. However, minimizing the risk does not mean the risk is still not there.

The most important thing according to what Vitalik said, is to always have it at the back of our mind that this is still a highly volatile market with a lot still in play which can make anyone who is not careful lose a lot of their funds, most especially those who buy into FOMOs out of greed.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

I think this is unlikely. Market capitalization is too large, not easy to lose all when there are still many investors believe in cryptocurrency.
Yes you are right if you do analysis fundamental of cryptocurrencies based on the capitalization of cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap.com but however cryptocurrencies are still new in the world, it is not like stocks that be supported by government of the countries, cryptocurrencies are still beta testing in the world, this industry less than 20 years and there are no guarantee will be survive in the future.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:25:49 AM

There are alot of ICOs that evolve around the idea that crypto (altcoins) will be used by the majority of the population. This will never ever happen. The price of some ICOs are so inflated that its scary to watch. I dont mind an altcoin crash at all. It would just pour more money into btc.
mikyadel

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

they are following Maccafe style to dump the market and buy the dip , this trick is no longer effective

belalangsembah

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

I dont see anything wrong about what his statement because it is the truth which we need to accept,the market volatility of cryptocurrencies is very high and it could rise and fall all of a sudden,few hours and it can recover from any market crash,theres nothing to worry about we have been here for a long time and we will survive anything that would happen to bitcoin's price.Im sure that the big players wont allow bitcoin to fall down easily.

Crypto momentum has become the top line business in the world and many investors really trust and invest enough capital. So it's impossible for crypto to be worth no. It's just a speculation and prediction about crypto, everyone knows that we are free to share their negative or positive claims about crypto, although crypto is not a legal business and can be canceled at any time if the creator wants to stop operation.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

Wise words IMO. Never invest more than you are willing to lose. Throwing everything you have into crypto could work out amazingly well for you, but it's not worth exposing yourself to that much risk because should anything catastrophic happen to the market you don't want to find yourself in a position where you cannot recover & can no longer support or provide for yourself or you family.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

In my opinion all cryptocurrencies has posibility to going to zero anytimes, this is depend on the fundamental and demand of the crypto. But this possibility is just small thing, because in the fact now cryptocurrency keep growing expnonential because this technology given many benefits to the many different industry in the world. Many people can change their life from crypto, so crypto community will be bigger in the future.This is just young technology and will keep in development.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
novita_gendut

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:28:38 AM

I do not know about this because it is very difficult to predict the price of altcoin, let alone to zero and that I think is just an excessive prediction on Ethereum but I am sure it will not happen because these past weeks I see Ethereum prices continue to rise and can be good for the future

zhanghoqi5

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:32:53 AM

Although the password could be zero at any time, I wouldn't believe it would happen because the cryptocurrency has developed into a business, like a stock exchange. The cryptocurrency is enough to interfere with or benefit the entire international community, so it will not easily become zero.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

Will maybe there's a relevant  about  this statement that dont go overboard to much  of throwing more money at things in this kind of investment,but its depend on the situation now and trends in the market,definetly we already know that crypto is volatile and risk,but if you look up the situation now,market is still on going boom and even all crypto coins turn to green now,because of this  bull run happen,so how could all things ruined now and crypto turn to zero anytime,so therefore i conclude that  this things will imposible to happen now.

snapee11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

Well this is the super basic rule on this world:
Nothing is Certain
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1343

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:44:54 AM

You are spot on. The ICOs are ruining the reputation of the crypto-currency. The governments are introducing a lot of new measures to prevent investors getting cheated in the ICOs, but we should also do something about it. ICOs with dubious plans should not be allowed to get listed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:47:02 AM

does altcoin price depend on ethereum? I think the ethereum will not be zero just because of a large number of ICO that have appeared in the past year and this year.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

does altcoin price depend on ethereum? I think the ethereum will not be zero just because of a large number of ICO that have appeared in the past year and this year.

unless they will do something that can make it zero, i do not believe that anytime crypto will go to zero many investors sees that crypto will boom over the years as long as investors are there crypto wont die.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:54:52 AM

He wasn’t the only minter to make such a comment during the past few days. Brad Garlinghouse, co-creator of Ripple, gave the same ominous advisement at a Goldman Sachs conference. In fact, he foresaw that most cryptocurrencies would die because “It’s not clear what the use case is. It’s not clear the what value proposition is.” He was excluding ripple, of course.
Ojodibanned

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

I also think so. this can happen because it is triggered by several factors. as the absence of an increase in development also affects the future of Cryptocurrency. besides, that with decreasing Cryptocurrency could be a step for the disappearance of Cryptocurrency. I hope that Cryptocurrency will continue to work on improving its development.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

Vitalik just said that to warn people who invest in cryptocurrency without knowing the risk, people now are just following the hype of a coin and just diving in without any research about the coin, crypto is very risky if you are just new in the industry you need more time and research to be able to adapt.
bitcoinposts

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Vitalik strategic said this statement to warn newbies entering into market with high hopes and telling the risk in markets which are quote common in these market conditions
Crasengover

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

Vitalik is famous for such kind of statements against cryptocurrencies and ICOs. But I don't think that he wills it would come true one day. He just doesn't like speculation around crypto that's why he used to warn about all the risks in crypto.

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

Vitalik just said that to warn people who invest in cryptocurrency without knowing the risk, people now are just following the hype of a coin and just diving in without any research about the coin, crypto is very risky if you are just new in the industry you need more time and research to be able to adapt.
More than the risk, he used ETH just as an example to represent shit coins which are coming here out of nowhere. Ofcourse coins like can go to zero and most certainly it will go that zone.

Blah blah
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:58:32 AM

the ethereum founder said Vitalik Buterin: Cryptocurrency Can Drop at Near-Zero Anytime ... Instead of saying the Bitcoin boom is end of tears, some now have a return and are assured of the outcome.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

I get the feeling it may have been a remark reported out of context. The crypto space is rapidly changing from vapourware projects predicting the next fast platform to actual real-world businesses that are simply adopting the blockchain to enhance their business. Whilst these new companies may not appear to be at the cutting edge of technology they stand a far better chance of being revenue generating and as such will have longevity.

But the bottom line is always never invest more than you can afford to lose.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Tylev

Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

Die separate coins, even bitcoin. However, the crypto currency as a general idea can not die. People have already seen that the crypto currency, despite its many shortcomings, has a number of undeniable advantages. These advantages far exceed their shortcomings, which, moreover, can be eliminated, in any case, most of them.
Therefore, the crypto currency will continue to exist and develop.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

It is not the best news to hear Smiley But I will anyway hope, that this word "may" go to the zero, will be the key word in this sentence, and we wont face the fall of cryptocurrencies sooner, nor later.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

It only will happen when people lost interest in cryptocurrency or when the internet gets shut down. Otherwise, people will continue to invest in it. I do not see why Eth founder would say such a thing. I mean he can compete with other coins, but to say that even his coin will go to zero anytime is something suspicious to me. He is just throwing statements as if he got bored of the coin created and people will lose faith in Eth.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

If i'm not mistaken even btc founder said that. What he said is just a possibility that might happen along the way but I think this case is nearly impossible. Look, the market have grown, more popular, more investors, and others that can make the price don't go back to zero.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

Look, mateys  Grin

Vitalik does not want to get his ass sued. He is just smart and used a verbal disclaimer, so now, if ETH does go down the drain, no one can sue him for promoting it.

As an alien, he does not care about Earth $$$ anyways  Grin

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

That is him being truthful and honest and I really appreciate his honesty. Don't your all on crypto. Some even go as far as selling their property...it is not nice.. Don't be greedy.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

This is a thing everybody should remember when they are trying to invest into assets, especially crypto. Most of the coins have been driven just by speculation and therefore there is a huge risk. It seems like the most of the people feel safe when they are giving their money to various projects, but we know that a lot of them will not make it through the first year of their existence. A majority will be surprised when their money will vanish even though they have made the greatest decision they were capable of doing. Well, eventually some will lose and some will make a profit.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:22:45 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 11:51:14 PM by HatakeKakashi

Cryptocurrency will not become zero, maybe the price will decrease but not zero because even until now they have a lot of people who are still love and sypport crypto. Better to instead of spreading bad news or negative just keep quiet. If crypto become zero the affected also is the ethereum I don't know why the eth founder say that is that true?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
anthinguy21

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

If the truth of the ETH could be zero at any time, as the ETH founder warned, the ETH would probably continue to fall. Despite this news from February 2018, it still has a high impact on investors' sentiment at the moment when the exchange rate is regularly decreasing, the current ETH exchange rates are only $ 400.

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

He didn't say anything terrible.The most important thing from the article is to take what he said, ,,cryptocurrencies are a new class of assets,,The very essence of the proposal suggests that 0 can not be
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:58:28 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 06:31:42 AM by EmmanCryp

Let's just pray and hope that the worst does not happen. I think he's trying to caution people not to go all in Cryptos which is a very candid advise because there is possibility to incur significant loss of capital

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

It's very unlikely. Crypto currencies will become the new norm and fiat money will slowly die. You can't block technology, you need to be open for new things. Sure his warning is not a bad thing, you should not go %100 in crypto but you need to invest as much as possible for future gains.
LazsFace

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:07:19 AM

like every investments cryptos are risky!!
theoretically everything could go from stars to zero in no time.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:08:50 AM

If you checked the data of this news you will find out that it is wrote 4 month before. i crypto market all think is possible but i do not think so because too many people sold thir house and bought BTC and other ALTs
dharnamonitor

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

The article is about being aware and being cautious on investment in cryptocurrencies because of its high volatility and since it's still a new type of investments there are people who could used it to steal your money by making a scam project.

wayancrypto

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:46:23 AM

All crypto can be go to zero anytimes if all trader doing sell and no body buy it,  but this is can be happen if that crypto does not have benefits and everybody left it, but now blockchain technology keep growth to be much better and give more benefits to the community and ETH for sure will be bigger.

olacubic32

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

Which of ethereum founder said that, i think that is all lies. Crypto is not going down, i cant see the sign coming
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

I don’t believe him, nobody cannot stop crypto at this time already, even if somebody would willingly go and try to stop it, I think, he wont succeed, because of the decentralized system and blockchain technology, crypto is unstopable.
vivuta116

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

I do not know what he meant. Perhaps this is a warning that you can not invest in cryptocurrency all in. Or he seems to be reduced of responsibility for the fact that Ethereum can not exceed 900 dollars now a days. But such huge statements from the founder of one of the largest platforms is simply horror. He does not believe in his work? I do not understand.
leopard2
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

why look at Tezos, they have a forced KYC swap now!!! Meaning the old tezos will in fact be worth nothing after awhile.

Alot of coins have gone through swaps or hard forks of some sort; the old versions may become worthless but that does not mean the investors lose money. Tongue

Truth is the new hatespeech.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:22:21 AM

I don't think it is possible. Even if the market crashes, it is not possible to crash to zero but maybe near zero. But if that happens, I think those who are new to bitcoin will take that oppotunity to buy more. And those who do have bitcoin will probably ragequit.
sourish

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:44:52 AM

Taking statements out of context always creates unnecessary furor. This was no prediction, just common sense whereby keeping in mind the nascent stage and volatility of crypto, it would be prudent to invest in traditional assets in comparison to crypto.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Vitalik says it several times a year.

And i do not know if i will still believe on this kind of things as i always heat it many times. I do also have my own realizations but never did i think about touching it down to zero.  Eth's founder just said that not just to warn investora but also to spread fud that affect eth and other altcoin's price.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

I am worried about this. the fluctuations are disturbing in the meantime.
 but I have been following it for about 6 months and can not be said to be very stable for shan. see bitcoin prices
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

Yep some cryptocurrency could become zero mostly scam cryptocurrency just like bitconnect remember, we should not put all our money in cryptocurrency.

cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

Don't you read this type of word from him a several tine in a year?? Cheesy Cheesy .  I think he enjoys to say this. But it's also true that always invest in crypto what you can afford to loose. As we all know crypto market is just in a beta stage. Anything can happen dude
gunungkembar

Activity: 543
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

which the founder of ethereum says is actually very true, the price of ethereum and some other cryptocurrencies can be very cheap and even worthless when cryptocurrency is not overused and there have been so many failures. the most egregious is the token or coin that has no supply limit.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

I think the author only emphasizes the title of the article, from what I read vitalik just say not to believe in scammers who imitate twitter account, here we already know the votalitas in cryptocurrency where the worst is cryptocurrency is not worth or zero, and the safest for investment is buying traditional assets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
moneyangel

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

Yeah invest only to the amount that you can afford to loose and don't be greedy. Let's all remember that at any time price can go to zero and we had no guarantee that we can get profits in here. This is a full of speculation about the price with no real identity.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Cryptoguru274

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

The news information you gave about Vitalik is very belated and could cause so much FUD in the community. Please let us try as much as possible to stop posting comments that could cause panic for many investors no matter how realistic we think we are. Thanks

CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

which the founder of ethereum says is actually very true, the price of ethereum and some other cryptocurrencies can be very cheap and even worthless when cryptocurrency is not overused and there have been so many failures. the most egregious is the token or coin that has no supply limit.
I also had time to think about how long the cryptocurrency will be used and demanded, a time when it is not desirable must be all the price of the coin is no value, so now should be immediately used because it can happen anytime.

Cryptodrees

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

By and large;Well it all depends on where we place our valuable moneys. I absolutely love to invest in businesses that are showing promise and have a chance of success. I do not like to just invest in the next hyped up coin or token. Does the business model look good for investors? Does it have a good team whereby I can have confidence in them? Is the product or service disruptive enough or beneficial to the world community at large so it solves a big problem? Are the returns on my investment going to be decent over a medium to long term period of time? These are the things I am looking for so I invest in businesses, more than just the tokens.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

That is a possibility when it comes to any investment, there is always risks involved so you should keep in mind that any time, any thing can happen that will make the price fall back to zero and you lose all your money. It is good to be prepared for all eventuality. This is why you should only invest money that you are willing to lose into cryptos.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

Yes, It can really happen anytime. No one knows about it. Bitcoin can surpass the million dollars within a few months and it can go down under 1K USD within one month. So, It is very tough to say exactly something about crypto. But I think crypto will survive more years. Don't know but I want to see bitcoin in the sky-high price when I will be senior. Grin
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Any crypto user should know that this is true. Why do you think people are always telling you to invest only what you can afford to lose? That is because no matter how well the coins are doing now, there is always the possibility that the price of the coin will crash back to zero. That is a risk that you should familiarize yourself with before you invest.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

That‘s the problem of hope and real contribution, if you really invest some imitated coin that's because you believe these coins will boom in the future, these things happen again and again in the cryptoworld. Although those imitated coins may not have a real contribution to the community, there is hope for bitcoin or other important coins when bullish market comes, those coins will go to an unbelievable stage.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

Well of course,if there's a major problem that occurred in a crypto,people trust will plummet and the value would go to zero.With that in mind,you have to be careful when investing and choosing on what to invest.
christofyler

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

The news is not new anymore, perhaps it's made to protect people, why do you think people are always advice to invest what they can afford to lose? Crypto could go back to zero anytime from now since it an investment so we all need to prepare.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

One thing i know is that crypto cannot get back to zero now. He might have sold all he had and perhaps does not want any other person to gain from this. For this reason, he might start forecasting negative to crypto.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

It is such activities that can bring crypto to an abrupt end. The way people in the cryptocurrency market keep scamming others for their hard earned money, in the name of posing as ICO admins and this keeps going on without being regulated. The volatile market is another thing worth worrying about.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

He also said few years ago  that by now ethereum will have bigger transaction number then visa system and look how that turned out so far.Crypto is hear to stay because there is still a lot of money to be made from it
Auto9372

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

I do not believe in such statements and I believe that everything will be fine with cryptocurrency.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

I do not believe in such statements and I believe that everything will be fine with cryptocurrency.
I don't think it will go beyond zero because this is one of the most potential coin like bitcoin, if we noticed for other coin it still survive eventhough market is on dump so I, believe that it will still exist ETH due to the demand by investors.
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

It just will happen when individuals lost enthusiasm for cryptographic money or when the web gets close down. Something else, individuals will keep on investing in it. I don't perceive any reason why Eth originator would state a wonder such as this. I mean he can rival different coins, however to state that even his coin will go to zero whenever is something suspicious to me. He is simply tossing proclamations as though he got exhausted of the coin made and individuals will lose confidence in Eth.
Yocerr

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

We have many examples in the history when fiat went to zero due econimical and political issues.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:01:41 AM

I wont say make me the information is true or not but mind me all business have it downside and challenge of structure, what matter most is how you figure it out. I invest is project i no is promising through research , you cant expect me to invest in a project that started existing all of a sudden.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:18:45 AM

I don't believe if the team founder of ETH turns it zero value because this is some kinds of bad news attacking for the ethereum coins. In some other words many of our investors who really trust the capability of ethereum coins who not easily down zero value.
beskid

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Crypto currency market is just beginning its development path. Due to the fact that there are no clear rules for the behavior of crypto currencies, there is a huge volatility in the market. Thanks to this confusion, investors can both win huge interest from the deposit or lose all their invested funds.  If you are afraid of losing your funds, then you need to wait for the end of the formation of the crypto currency market. So you can not get excess profits in a short period of time, but you will be able to accurately analyze one or another crypto currency (as now the fiat currencies).
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

I do not agree...because I would certaily buy befor it goes at zero.

Help_You

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

Everything can collapse at one time, any market, in this so far this market has not collapsed, why not make it on it, so far I have only heard about the development of this market, and not on the decline.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

Crypto market is really very volatile you never know what holds next for you so what you do, you invest when you started seeing some coin growing but you should not actually as people investing of the altcoins will be the good method before you start investing in anything
This news is not so new as many people have already said that market can be zero. The things here in crypto are temporary you can't say the growth is permanent but the measures you take there must be a cautious and not to waste money over the useless altcoins.
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

By and large;Well everything relies upon where we put our important cash. I totally love to put resources into organizations that are demonstrating guarantee and have a shot of progress. I don't prefer to simply put resources into the following built up coin or token. Does the plan of action search useful for financial specialists? Does it have a decent group whereby I can believe in them? Is the item or administration sufficiently troublesome or useful to the world network everywhere so it takes care of a major issue? Are the profits on my venture going to be OK finished a medium to long haul timeframe? These are the things I am searching for so I put resources into organizations, something other than the tokens.
Yolikerum

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

I believe that is not motivation to offer all altcoins and Ethereum!This is only a supposition, the members themselves manage costs! Blockchain isn't going anywhere!All can destroy the state on the off chance that they do ban,and so it will proceed!
bayu7adi

Merit: 538

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

sure enough, this possibility can occur, if the demand from the public begins to decline and the total supply of crypto every day there are always new coins
this will certainly make the price completely destroyed
it all depends on people who dare to take risks, if you are in doubt, I suggest not to behave strangely

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:40:51 AM

I think that the main cryptocurrency will always have at least some value. Of course, we must be mentally prepared for any turn of the market.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:48:13 AM

All things can be back to zero when no one believed but bitcoin has already experienced a very long journey. From the beginning of bitcoin appears there will be no people who think that the price will be high now but it all goes back again to everyone's personal,many are greedy and eventually spread false news to personal interests.The value of bitcoin more and more people compete by the way is not healthy.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

It's not the first time I've heard that. This once again reminds us all - that everything has its risks and losses - and no one is immune from this .you need to be ready for everything-especially in the crypto world

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yemilrek

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

This is never another thing, whatever has a start, will clearly have a completion. Indeed, even lives will one day end. The world may likewise end at whenever. In this manner, if Vitalik puts forth this expression, he is just helping individuals and everybody to remember what they definitely know. Life is about hazard, so chance what you can bear to free. Whoever needs to become famous ought not additionally be reluctant to free.
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

I don't believe if the team founder of ETH turns it zero value because this is some kinds of bad news attacking for the ethereum coins. In some other words many of our investors who really trust the capability of ethereum coins who not easily down zero value.

yeah I agree with you, this just one of many kinds of FUD that many people make because they want to buy crypto at very cheap price and get very big profit

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
Baoo

Merit: 115

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

In general, everything is depend on what whales will do in the near future, because they have a big amounts of cryptocurrencies and especially  Bitcoin and Ethereum, so they control and manipulate the whole market in order to achieve their future goals. Unfortunately, there is no good news  even in next period. 
On the other hand, we must just HODL and wait what will happen in the future , and hope that everything will be better than before .
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

This is just a warning for inexperienced newcomers who can mistakenly invest their latest or credit money in the hope of becoming rich in a short time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: